Secor Saab Volvo

575 Broad St, New London, CT 06320

New 888-478-2107
Used 855-233-9005
Service 888-486-8980

If it has a Bow it must Go!!

I love this place

by from East Haddam, CT |

Generally great folks to deal with. I enjoy speaking with Steve in sales every time I go there. He is the lowest pressure salesman I have ever known. He is also very well informed about the cars he sells. I think you'll find him very informative and helpful.

No replies to simple question:What is the mileage?

by from Edina, MN |

They have an ad for a 2010 I am interested in. The ad does not report the mileage on the car. I sent an email request for the mileage, and received an automatic reply that they would contact me with the answer. The answer did not arrive. I sent a follow up email, to which I received no reply. I sent a third email earlier today - still no reply. The question is quite simple; What is the mileage? I don't know what they are trying to hide, but it does not feel right.

Secor Saab Volvo responded to this review

February 4, 2014

We have replied twice to this customer. Once when the question was asked and again when the complaint that we hadn't answered arrived. The customer did not supply a phone number. This car has a hold on it and has 17500 miles. Thanks,

Vehicle purchase

by from Unionville CT |

Found a very hard-to-find Lotus listed and went down a few days later to look at the car. Pleasantly surprised that I got there and it was exactly as listed and in very good condition. Steve P. was as good as a salesman as I've ever encountered. Knowledgeable, friendly, low-pressure and courteous. Bought the car and picked it up just a few days later. I would recommend them to anyone.

What a Volvo Dealership Should Be !!!!!

by from Wakefield, RI |

After years of utilizing a Volvo dealer in Warwick,RI, that has since discontinued Volvo as a marque, we tried a Volvo dealer,in both Cranston RI and Middletown RI, and left, in both case VERY DISAPPOINTED. Service and Customer Relations were not at the top of the service offered. After my first encounter with SECOR, I purchased a car that very same day. I 've since had service done on my Volvo v-50, and I have nothing butt High Praise for the sales Personel, The Finance Dept, and The Service People. Custom Service, Product Knowledge, and a real good feeling. That best describes SECOR. Keep up the great job. Paul R

Car Shopping Made Easy

by from Madison, CT |

I found a used car that I was interested in on cars.com, not their make. The car was reasonably priced so I stopped to look. Kevin made a great offer for my trade. Ellen made the entire sales process go very smoothly. I ended up using their financing as well. The car is great. I'm very satisfied.