Antonino Acura

Service 877-835-7273

100% COMMITTED TO CUSTOMER SATISFACTION..Call John @ 860-448-1299

pleasant experience

by from Shelton |

What a pleasant experience. Recently we purchased a used Nissan pickup. The vehicle was like new. Due to traffic, we were arrived at closing time. We were not rushed or pressured. Chris (salesman) and Tony (general sales manager) took the time to make sure we were provided whatever information we requested and to explain our options. We purchased the truck. We would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a quality used vehicle. Thanks again Tony and Chris for your time and patience.

August 19, 2014

JGlorioso, it was truly our pleasure to assist you in purchasing your "new" pickup. We are delighted to have you as part of the Antonino Acura family, and we are confident your truck will serve you faithfully for many years to come. Thank you again for choosing us!

Service for 2009 TSX

by from New London, Ct |

Excellent service starting with the phone call to set up the service date (Mike) ... curious on the phone as well during the drop-off / pick-up. In addition we requested help when we picked up our TSX regarding pairing ours phones ... the salesperson (Justin) was great ... dropped what he was doing and was very professional. We also discussed the pending release of the new 2014 TSX model ... please email us and we will stop to see Justin when they come in. Bob & Gladys Griffin

November 7, 2013

Thank you Mr. & Mrs. Bob & Gladys Griffin for taking the time to write this review. We are pleased that your visit at our dealership was a great experience! We look forward to meeting you future service needs!

2008 TL Major Maintenance

by from Niantic,CT |

Service Consultant (Mike F) was very knowledgeable & accommodating. The maintenance was completed quite satisfactorily in a most timely manner. Overall, a very pleasant service experience.

October 30, 2013

Thank you RobertD for your review! We are very glad that your experience was a pleasant one. Mike F is very knowledgable and a wonderful part of our Acura family. We look forward to seeing you again for your future service neeeds.

Many reasons to consider this dealership

by from New London, CT |

The primary reason to select this dealership for service is that they pick up and deliver the car to your place of business. The quality of service is generally good, although I have seen a drop-off over the past two years (have owned present car of 6 years). The broad issues are expertly addressed; it's the little details that are not always promptly addressed without being specifically requested.

October 30, 2013

Thank You Satisfied Customer, We are pleased to here that you like the service at our dealership. Although I noticed you mention that the small details are not address unless specifically requested, I will like to say thank you for letting me know about this. Without our customer's feedback we would not know where we need to improve.

service department

by from Mystic, CT |

I recently had my 2007 Ford Freestyle, purchased from Antonino Acura, in for oil change servicing. They made an appointment for me quickly, The service was done promptly. The vehicle computers were reset as required. In --out--your vehicle is all set Mr. Frase. I will utilize this service department for maintenance on my car. I am pleased with there service and the dealership, as well.

October 10, 2013

Thank you Mr. Frase for the great review. I would like to welcome you once again to our Antonino Acura Family. We are pleased that you were satisfied with your service experience. We look forward to meeting all your future service needs! Sincerely, Lillian Goode-Customer Service Specialist

New Brakes & Rotors & New Batter

by from Town, CT |

As always, Jordan & Mike were professional and warm and engaging and as always, Lance did a great job on my vehicle. Thanks guys!

October 2, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review TL Type S. We are glad that you have always had good experiences when coming into our Service dept. We look forward to meeting your future service needs!

Love my MDX

by from Mystic, CT |

I love my MDX and therefore really want to insure that it gets great service. I have been very satisfied with Gary and his service team. They pay attention to the small details which makes me comfortable knowing that everything really does get checked properly. The washing and vacuuming of the car is also a nice touch. Thanks. Steve from Mystic, CT

September 26, 2013

Thank you for your review, Steve from Mystic, Our goal is to make every customer comfortable with their service experience. Based on your review it sounds like we accomplished that goal. Thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle and we look forward to meeting your future service needs. Lillian Goode Customer Care Specialist

Just bought a used Mazda CX9

by from West Warwick RI |

My husband and I have been looking at Mazda CX-9 for about a year. The prices were just above our price range. When we saw this particular one on cars.com, we went to the dealership that weekend. For the price, mileage, condition and cleanliness it was a overall excellent deal. They worked with us pretty well and we love the car!

September 26, 2013

Thank you for the great review SR from West Warwick,RI! We are happy that we were able to fulfill your Sales needs and that the vehicle we had was exactly what you were looking for. We look forward to meeting your future service needs for your Mazda CX-9. Lillian Goode Customer Care Specialist

Unsatisfied customer

by from Groton, CT |

While working in the Clinton, CT area I decided to bring my 2010 TSX into your shop for a wheel bearing repair. I came up on the 29th around 9-930am. At around 11:00 I was told that they would need to order the part and that it will be back by tomorrow. I inquired about a possible loaner or a lift back and forth so that I could get to work on time but was told that they only had one loaner left and they needed it. So I came back on Friday the 30th at around 9:00am and was told the job would only be 45 minutes, max 1 hour. No problem I thought, I would wait the hour. But I told Jordan again if it takes longer I would need a loaner or a lift, and once again there was nothing available. At around 10:00am Jordan told me that they ordered the wrong part and that someone went to get the new part. I sat around the dealership till approximately 12:00pm when it was all send and done. I was late for work on the 29th and late for work again on the 30th. If there were more loaners or a shuttle service I believe the experience would have been a better one for me. But it wasn't and if I have work in the Canton area again I will not have my car service at Antonino Acura.

2013 Acura MDX Owner

by from Boston, MA |

I bought my new 2013 Acura MDX from Antonino Acura. I had a good experience and was very pleased with the service. I love my new SUV and I would recommend this dealership to others. Nick the sales associate was very pleasant to work with, and he answered all my questions about the vehicle.

September 26, 2013

Thank you 2013 MDX owner for the great review, we are pleased to hear that you had such a wondeful experience while visiting our dealership. Nick is available for any future questions you may have. We look forward to meeting your Service needs for your MDX when that time comes. Thank you again and Enjoy your new vehicle. Lillian Goode Customer Care Specialist