Michael Kia

Service 866-507-5470

Call Kelly Toce - 860-449-1242

liars!

by from Groton, ct |

I came in last week for there lottery drawing I got in the mail to see what I won. I came in and got the gift card abd was ready to leave but I was stopped by a salesman. Asked what kind of vehicles I was interested in, told them trucks and they show me a car, didn't ask if I liked it or anything before trying to push it on me. I liked the car but was not in the market for one. Next thing I know they tell me I'm approved and has switched my insurance to a car I don't even own! Wait to sign papers for 4 days. Never contacted me. Had to switch my insurance back and go back to get my insurance cards. No sorry or anything. Great way to take care of the people that fight for their freedom!

March 27, 2015

military, we are certainly sorry to hear that your experience with us did not meet your expectations. We did have additional sales staff on hand temporarily for last week's lottery event, and it appears that in the hype of getting as many folks approved and in new vehicles as possible that our world-class standards may have slipped. Our General Manager Paul Plage would like to discuss your situation further in private, and asks that you contact him at (860)449-1242.

Great experience!!!!

by from Groton ct |

Just purchased a 15 optima what a great experience!!!!!!?thank you to Tim and Mario and Aj for their professionalism and tireless efforts to get me into a reliable vehicle thanks guys!!!!

December 3, 2014

Congratulations on the new Optima, Greg! Tim, Mario, and Ajaye were thrilled to help you get behind the wheel of a new car, and we are confident your KIA is going to bring you many years of safe and reliable motoring. Thank you again for choosing us!

Wasted journey, no call back

by from South Kingstown RI |

I drove from RI almost two weeks ago to look at a used car that was advertised on the website. I called ahead and the sales person assured me it was still available. When I arrived and met with the sales person, I was told that the car was not available to test drive because it was in the shop having some repairs done. I was offered a chance to look at a similar car that was on the lot which I did and confirmed that I was still interested in the original car. The wasted trip could have been avoided with a simple phone call back to my cell phone since it took me almost an hour to reach the dealership. I am sure they have caller ID available? The sales person then asked for my contact information so they could call me as soon as the car was ready for a test drive. It has now been nearly two weeks and I have not been contacted. I can see that the car is still offered for sale on the website. Yes, I could call again and make another appointment but I will not waste my time.

June 25, 2014

SMEE, we are truly sorry to hear you are so frustrated with our Sales Team. Our records, however, reflect that your Sales Consultant did inform you over the phone that the original vehicle you had selected was sold & pending delivery, but that you did indicate interest in an alternate vehicle which was available. We do apologize if you feel inconvenienced.

horrible customer service

by from groton ct |

BEWARE. This may be the worst dealership I have ever been too. The level of professionalism here is horrible. The manager Dave was yelling Italian slurs across the show room. He also made me feel uncomfortable being there like I was a piece of meat. The other manager is that's what you want to call him was not knowledgeable at all. I call back the next day to ask a question about the car I test drove, he pushed me off and said something about to many fingers in the soup. I will make sure no one I know will ever set foot in this dealership which I do feel bad because my salesman AJ was amazing. He kept apologizing for everything. I may even take this above this store and go to Kia

March 22, 2014

Upset girl, we are so sorry to hear that you feel so disgusted with your sales experience. Our Sales team strives to treat every customer with the utmost professionalism and respect, and from your review, it sounds as if we missed the mark completely. We would welcome the opportunity to discuss your situation further in private, and encourage you to contact our General Manager David Reynolds or Sales Manager John Gambardella. By doing so, we can address our shortcomings and ensure that no other customer shares your experience.

Service Dept.

by from Groton Ct |

I had a great experience while having my Sorrento serviced. The staff was very helpful and friendly. I was very satisfied. They also washed and vacuumed my car.

November 12, 2013

Thank you for your review. We are dedicated to making your service experience hassle free.

Buying and Delivery Process

by from New Milford, CT |

My wife and I were very satisfied with the buying process and the closing and delivery as well. We initially made contact on the internet, and the internet manager was very efficient, pro-active, and professional from start to finish. The sales manager was on top of finding and securing the specific color and options we desired and showed excellent follow-through in getting it done on time to meet our schedule. The car was prepared perfectly and was waiting out front when we arrived on a Saturday. The sales person assigned to handle the turnover paperwork, the explanation of the many features on our Cadenza, and all other general questions was very well prepared in advance, and he was happy to stay late on a Saturday evening to make sure we had all questions fully answered. The business manager was very efficient, very knowledgeable, and very pleasant to deal with regarding the lease documents, and other related paper work. Overall it was a great team effort, and we were very impressed with the high caliber of this dealership. We would definitely recommend them to anyone who may be looking for a new or used Kia in the future. The facility was clean and neat and space allotted for business transaction seemed more than adequate. On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being best we would give them a10. Regarding the 2nd question below, we leased this vehicle. It was not a purchase.

November 6, 2013

Thank you, Ray and Charmaine W., for sharing such kind words regarding your recent purchase experience! Our Sales team was just as pleased helping you find the perfect Cadenza for your needs. Happy motoring!

Quick, always friendly service

by from Ledyard Ct. |

I find that no matter when I call for an appointment I am always fit into their schedule and I can almost always get the time of day I request. They go out of their way to answer all of my questions and ask me if I have any concerns. I purchased my Kia Sorento at another dealership and they called me up to tell me they "TOLD" me they needed a good review. I tell everyone not to go there, but go to Michael Kia as they respect their customers!

Customer Representative

by from Preston, CT |

Troy Rainey is professional and pleasant to talk to. He answered all my questions about future work on my 2011 KIA; I will be returning and looking forward to seeing him.

October 24, 2013

Thank you for sharing your experiences with our Service Team, Barbara! Troy is delighted to hear that you hold him in such high regard, and he also looks forward to seeing you again for future service. Happy Motoring!

Great service.

by from Norwich, CT |

Easy, quick, nice friendly service personnel. This was my first experience with Kia. I even got a chance to speak with the salesman who sold us the car. So all was good.

Geat service

by from Mystic, CT |

Yesterday morning, I went to get an oil change for my Kia Rondo. As always, I received great service. I went away poorer than I at first expected, as the service men found a small thing that needed to be addressed. Fair enough... Hopefully all is well now.