Michael Kia

Used 877-438-4980
Service 866-507-5470

horrible customer service

by from groton ct |

BEWARE. This may be the worst dealership I have ever been too. The level of professionalism here is horrible. The manager Dave was yelling Italian slurs across the show room. He also made me feel uncomfortable being there like I was a piece of meat. The other manager is that's what you want to call him was not knowledgeable at all. I call back the next day to ask a question about the car I test drove, he pushed me off and said something about to many fingers in the soup. I will make sure no one I know will ever set foot in this dealership which I do feel bad because my salesman AJ was amazing. He kept apologizing for everything. I may even take this above this store and go to Kia

March 22, 2014

Upset girl, we are so sorry to hear that you feel so disgusted with your sales experience. Our Sales team strives to treat every customer with the utmost professionalism and respect, and from your review, it sounds as if we missed the mark completely. We would welcome the opportunity to discuss your situation further in private, and encourage you to contact our General Manager David Reynolds or Sales Manager John Gambardella. By doing so, we can address our shortcomings and ensure that no other customer shares your experience.

Service Dept.

by from Groton Ct |

I had a great experience while having my Sorrento serviced. The staff was very helpful and friendly. I was very satisfied. They also washed and vacuumed my car.

November 12, 2013

Thank you for your review. We are dedicated to making your service experience hassle free.

Buying and Delivery Process

by from New Milford, CT |

My wife and I were very satisfied with the buying process and the closing and delivery as well. We initially made contact on the internet, and the internet manager was very efficient, pro-active, and professional from start to finish. The sales manager was on top of finding and securing the specific color and options we desired and showed excellent follow-through in getting it done on time to meet our schedule. The car was prepared perfectly and was waiting out front when we arrived on a Saturday. The sales person assigned to handle the turnover paperwork, the explanation of the many features on our Cadenza, and all other general questions was very well prepared in advance, and he was happy to stay late on a Saturday evening to make sure we had all questions fully answered. The business manager was very efficient, very knowledgeable, and very pleasant to deal with regarding the lease documents, and other related paper work. Overall it was a great team effort, and we were very impressed with the high caliber of this dealership. We would definitely recommend them to anyone who may be looking for a new or used Kia in the future. The facility was clean and neat and space allotted for business transaction seemed more than adequate. On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being best we would give them a10. Regarding the 2nd question below, we leased this vehicle. It was not a purchase.

November 6, 2013

Thank you, Ray and Charmaine W., for sharing such kind words regarding your recent purchase experience! Our Sales team was just as pleased helping you find the perfect Cadenza for your needs. Happy motoring!

Quick, always friendly service

by from Ledyard Ct. |

I find that no matter when I call for an appointment I am always fit into their schedule and I can almost always get the time of day I request. They go out of their way to answer all of my questions and ask me if I have any concerns. I purchased my Kia Sorento at another dealership and they called me up to tell me they "TOLD" me they needed a good review. I tell everyone not to go there, but go to Michael Kia as they respect their customers!

Customer Representative

by from Preston, CT |

Troy Rainey is professional and pleasant to talk to. He answered all my questions about future work on my 2011 KIA; I will be returning and looking forward to seeing him.

October 24, 2013

Thank you for sharing your experiences with our Service Team, Barbara! Troy is delighted to hear that you hold him in such high regard, and he also looks forward to seeing you again for future service. Happy Motoring!

Great service.

by from Norwich, CT |

Easy, quick, nice friendly service personnel. This was my first experience with Kia. I even got a chance to speak with the salesman who sold us the car. So all was good.

Geat service

by from Mystic, CT |

Yesterday morning, I went to get an oil change for my Kia Rondo. As always, I received great service. I went away poorer than I at first expected, as the service men found a small thing that needed to be addressed. Fair enough... Hopefully all is well now.

Kia Sportage

by from Old Lyme Ct. |

My experience at Michael Kia was exceptional . I went to many other Kia dealers around the state only to find the same run around that all car dealers have . My sales guy Dave was very knowledgeable and gave me all the tools I needed ,and answered all my questions without the pressure of weather I would buy a car from him or not . That was one of the things that brought me back to Michael Kia to make my purchase . Getting a great car helped too ! The finance dept was VERY helpful too. Even after I was ready to buy and the sale was almost final they got me an even better finance rate then my own credit union . That was impressive ! ! GREAT JOB staff at Michael Kia ! ! ! Paul

Purchase of Kia Forte 8/31/13

by from Old Saybrook CT |

Firstly I went to another dealer which was closer to our location. Their price was firm. They made no effort to help with incentives. They made no effort to locate a vehicle at another location and ship it to them. We then went to Groton. The salesman was excellent, along with his manager. The finance manager spent a great deal of time preparing the forms and presented them to our liking. I called the dealer today on a totally different matter and had no trouble contacting someone. No voice mail, etc. All in all, it was a very positive experience.

September 10, 2013

Thank you, Skeptical Mary, for taking the time to share your experiences with us. Our Sales team is always more than happy to help our customers find the best deal for a new or pre-owned vehicle, and we sincerely hope your new Forte serves you well!

Great service. Troy was terrific.

by from Waterford, ct |

I was so pleased your service dept found the noise my sorento was making. Thank you Troy and co.