Charles Toyota

500 W Thames St, Norwich, CT 06360

New 888-859-8617 New 888-859-8617
Used 888-857-3423 Used 888-857-3423
Service 888-904-0829 Service 888-904-0829

my toyota experience with chris lillibridge

by from Norwich, CT |

i have to say, chris is VERY thorough, if you call or ask something, without fail, follows through ... very professional service, very quick and efficient with the paperwork ... this goes for my whole experience here at charles toyota .... my wife and parents all do business here and with this five star treatment you get here, we will be back for all of our future purchases! Bill & Sydney

About as smooth a purchase as I could imaine

by from Pelham, New York |

I really appreciated the entire experience buying the car at this dealership. It felt comfortable the whole time, whether the salesperson Chris and I were talking details or just chatting while we waited for the process to move along. I appreciated the attention and professionalism by everyone, from Keith(?) the Sales Manager to Shawn(?) the Business Manager -- and starting with Amir, the Internet Manager, who hopped on my initial interest and then, with great suggestions, nudged me through all the details that could be taken care of in advance of the test drive.

worst dealer i have ever been to

by from norwich ct |

they destroyed my car i wouldnt let them near my car if i was you

Chris Lillibridge is an excellent sales person

by from Norwich,Ct. |

Overtime I have bought 5 vehicles from Chris. He knows his product very well. There is never a question left unanswered. All his ratings in customer service and buying process are excellent.

great service!

by from Griswold.CT |

I was told it would take 45 for my service. I was in and out in 25 minutes. My service advisor Rory advised me that i was all set for the winter!

First Time Buyer

by from Jewett city, CT |

My boyfriend and i went into Charles Toyota on a recommendation from my uncle. Originally we had no intentions of purchasing a vehicle and were on a fact finding mission to see what we could and/or couldn't afford, being first time buyers with mediocre credit. Mike was patient with us and very mindful of our wants and needs in a vehicle since i am a traveling massage therapist and needed a particular set up for a vehicle. We ended up test driving and checking out a 2009 Toyota matrix with a hatch and a reasonable amount of storage space along with the storage convenience, we fell in love with it. Mike really took a caring hand in understanding our needs to find us the perfect car for the perfect price and i am comfortable with saying our vehicles in the future will definitely be purchased through him. Mike and Sean from the finance department got us in our new vehicle in a matter of hours and i would recommend anyone go see them, even if you're just looking, Mike will have a perfect match for you!

Dennis and my new Tacoma

by from Norwich,CT |

I had David Bernier as a salesman, he was great. He was able to answer all my questions and made buying very easy and stress free. I would recommend him to anyone.

Great customer service

by from uncasville ct |

the people in charles toyota in Norwich were really nice and since I enter the work the harder to find me a nice car the wait was a little long but at end everything was positive thank you sincerely william vasquez

Great Service- Mike Collins

by from Norwich, CT |

This is the 4th vehicle we have bought from this dealership! Great service! Willing to work with you to get the best possible deal and your dream car! Thanks so much!

Great Overall Experience

by from Preston,CT |

I have purchased two new vehicles from Charles Toyota and both times the experience has been flawless. My most recent purchase (2014) was with Jason Cooper. Jason did a great job answering our questions and ensuring our needs/wants were met. I will absolutely be returning to Charles Toyota the next time I need a vehicle.