Charles Toyota

New 888-859-8617
Used 888-857-3423
Service 888-904-0829

Call Amir Sabet @ 860-889-8375

VERY HAPPY CUSTOMER!! FIRST CAR PURCHASE!!

by from Norwich, CT |

Harold Winslow helped my son buy his first car. As a parent of a college student, we had a limited budget and he was still able to help us. We would highly recommend anyone looking to buy a car go to Charles Toyota. Everyone was very friendly and was able to answer any questions that we had. Thanks Harold Winslow and your whole team - my son had a positive experience buying his first car!!

December 23, 2014

Our team was just as excited to help your son with his first purchase, Dfrenier! We hope the experience was truly memorable and that his vehicle is serving him well. Thank you again for choosing us!

Hands down, best car buying experience ever

by from Griswold, CT |

The staff at Charles Toyota was a pleasure to work with after we needed to replace my wife's Lexus following an accident. We originally were looking at higher mileage, used 4runners, and test drove a Rav4 as well, but ended up purchasing a certified pre-owned Highlander that will fit our growing family. We are very happy with it, especially the warranty that came with it being certified. Ray was not pushy at all, answering all of my wife's questions, and being extremely knowledgable about all of the vehicles we looked at, which is something that I greatly appreciate - too many salesmen these days care nothing about the cars they sell and all about the financing. The sales staff was extremely friendly and helpful throughout our two week search, and gave us a great deal that I didn't even have to haggle on price. Tommy was super helpful, even going so far as to check out what other dealers had to find exactly what we wanted. In the end, we went with the first Highlander we drove, and my wife loves it. Sean was very friendly and professional and explained everything about the financials and answered all of our questions. After the sale, we noticed a small problem - the driver's visor wouldnt fully flip up; Tommy told us he had already ordered a new one for us and it will be replaced at no charge. Ray even paired my wife's phone with the Highlander's bluetooth for her before we left. I have had some pretty bad customer service from other dealers in the past (both shady, used car dealers and even other Toyota dealers - I'm looking at you, Middletown Toyota for not fixing the backup mirrors on my Lexus GS less than a week after purchasing it and for not replacing my Tundra's water pump barely 100 miles over the powertrain warranty), but the level of customer service, honest and knowledgable salesmen, and ease of making a decision is the reason we expect to keep coming back to Charles Toyota for for years.

December 16, 2014

Congratulations on the Highlander and welcome to our family, bfrechette1129! Ray, Tommy, and Sean are thrilled to hear that you feel they made your purchase a simple and hassle free process. We are confident that your new-to-you Toyota will serve you well in the years to come, and we thank you again for choosing us!

Great service

by from Colchester ct |

I have bought 4 vehicles from here I wouldn't go anywhere else the staff is great not pushy at all I feel very comfortable here. I get my car serviced here also including oil changes staff is great can't say Enough about this dealership awesome place.

October 6, 2014

Ms. Barrios, we are thrilled to include you in the Charles Toyota family. We truly appreciate your loyalty and kind words, and look forward to seeing you again for service!

truck broke down less than 30 days after purchase

by from Marlborough ct |

Used truck broke down right away, manager would not return my phone calls. Don't buy a thing from these guys, this is no way to do business. Delivered the truck unwashed and without gas. Truck overheated and needed a new radiator and water pump, thank god I bought the extended warranty which Hartford Toyota honored. Truck still needs a water pump but that is not gonna happen. Just waiting for the next thing to break on the truck, nightmare. Buy your vehicle somewhere else, do yourself a favor.

July 22, 2014

Jon, we are truly sorry to hear you are frustrated with the pre-owned vehicle you purchased from us. We would welcome the opportunity to make your situation right, and we encourage you to contact our Sales Manager Tom Couture to discuss your experience further.

Excellent buying experience

by from Griswold CT |

I recently purchased a 2011 RAV 4 from Charles Toyota (Jason Cooper was my sales person). I have never had such a pleasant experience purchasing a car. Jason was informative, polite, not high pressured at all and was able to walk me through the buying process with ease. My vehicle needed one minor repair and that was done quickly and professionally. Sean Wells helped with the financing process and again I was treated with respect and made to feel like I was a valued customer. I would certainly recommend Charles Toyota to anyone looking for excellent pricing and service while buying a car.

Great sales people

by from Medford, massachusetts |

My wife and I just bought a car from Mike Collins at Charles Toyota and our experience was just wonderful, he was a very comfortable and welcoming salesman with no pressure not like Boch Toyota who felt like a factory and had zero concern for the customer experience. Charles Toyota had the best price on the same vehicle and we went to 6 Toyota dealers in MA, RI. This is the best Toyota Dealership in New England by far, smaller is definitely better because they value each customer, the big dealerships are a huge mistake and I will not visit these dealerships again. This is a honest review and I have never been to or even known of Charles Toyota until this purchase.

January 29, 2014

John, our Sales team truly understands how frustrating it can be purchasing a vehicle from someone who does not seem to care - that's why we strive to make our customer's experience as pleasant and hassle free as possible. Mike is thrilled to hear that he was able to make you feel so welcome, and he also truly appreciates you making the trip from Massachusetts! We all hope your new Toyota serves you well and wish you many years of happy motoring!

Stress free atmosphere & friendly staff.

by from Norwich,ct |

I recently purchased a used vehicle from Charles Toyota and it was the best car buying experience I have ever had. The sales staff truely seemed concerned that I was totaly satisfied before my purchase. Art and Keith (sales) were especially helpful throughout the entire process and the Recon/Detail staff really knocked themselves out getting my vehicle ready for delivery.Shop the rest, deal with the best!

November 12, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to give us your opinion. We are so pleased you were satisfied with our staff. We look forward to business with you for many years to come.

Stress free atmosphere & friendly, helpful staff.

by from Norwich,CT |

I recently purchased a used vehicle from Charles Toyota in Norwich and it was the easiest car buying experience I've ever had. The staff was a group of friendly no pressure individuals that truely seemed concerned with me being satisfied before making my purchase. Art Bruce and Keith Burrows (sales) were especially helpful throughout the entire process and the Recon/Detail staff really knocked themselves out getting my vehicle ready for delivery. Shop the rest, deal with the best !

Great service

by from Preston,Ct |

My experiences with Charles Toyota from the time We purchased our RAV-4 have all been very favorable. My latest was on a recall. I had no means of transportation going from dealer to home and return. The service personell was quick to provide that service.Two different van drivers were given the assignment with the same professionlism as the service people. Thanx for the pleasant experiences

October 28, 2013

We are so pleased to hear you had such a great experience with us. Thank you for servicing your Rav 4 with us.

Excellent Service from all of the depts!!!!!

by from Moosup Ct |

The service I received from Charles was the best,From Tommy all the way down to the Service /Paint dept. They all way make you feel comfortable in your Toyota buying experience.

October 28, 2013

We are so pleased you feel comfortable with us! Thank you for putting your trust in Charles Toyota.