Charles Toyota

Service 888-904-0829

Call Amir Sabet @ 860-889-8375

truck broke down less than 30 days after purchase

by from Marlborough ct |

Used truck broke down right away, manager would not return my phone calls. Don't buy a thing from these guys, this is no way to do business. Delivered the truck unwashed and without gas. Truck overheated and needed a new radiator and water pump, thank god I bought the extended warranty which Hartford Toyota honored. Truck still needs a water pump but that is not gonna happen. Just waiting for the next thing to break on the truck, nightmare. Buy your vehicle somewhere else, do yourself a favor.

July 22, 2014

Jon, we are truly sorry to hear you are frustrated with the pre-owned vehicle you purchased from us. We would welcome the opportunity to make your situation right, and we encourage you to contact our Sales Manager Tom Couture to discuss your experience further.

Excellent buying experience

by from Griswold CT |

I recently purchased a 2011 RAV 4 from Charles Toyota (Jason Cooper was my sales person). I have never had such a pleasant experience purchasing a car. Jason was informative, polite, not high pressured at all and was able to walk me through the buying process with ease. My vehicle needed one minor repair and that was done quickly and professionally. Sean Wells helped with the financing process and again I was treated with respect and made to feel like I was a valued customer. I would certainly recommend Charles Toyota to anyone looking for excellent pricing and service while buying a car.

Great sales people

by from Medford, massachusetts |

My wife and I just bought a car from Mike Collins at Charles Toyota and our experience was just wonderful, he was a very comfortable and welcoming salesman with no pressure not like Boch Toyota who felt like a factory and had zero concern for the customer experience. Charles Toyota had the best price on the same vehicle and we went to 6 Toyota dealers in MA, RI. This is the best Toyota Dealership in New England by far, smaller is definitely better because they value each customer, the big dealerships are a huge mistake and I will not visit these dealerships again. This is a honest review and I have never been to or even known of Charles Toyota until this purchase.

January 29, 2014

John, our Sales team truly understands how frustrating it can be purchasing a vehicle from someone who does not seem to care - that's why we strive to make our customer's experience as pleasant and hassle free as possible. Mike is thrilled to hear that he was able to make you feel so welcome, and he also truly appreciates you making the trip from Massachusetts! We all hope your new Toyota serves you well and wish you many years of happy motoring!

Stress free atmosphere & friendly staff.

by from Norwich,ct |

I recently purchased a used vehicle from Charles Toyota and it was the best car buying experience I have ever had. The sales staff truely seemed concerned that I was totaly satisfied before my purchase. Art and Keith (sales) were especially helpful throughout the entire process and the Recon/Detail staff really knocked themselves out getting my vehicle ready for delivery.Shop the rest, deal with the best!

November 12, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to give us your opinion. We are so pleased you were satisfied with our staff. We look forward to business with you for many years to come.

Stress free atmosphere & friendly, helpful staff.

by from Norwich,CT |

I recently purchased a used vehicle from Charles Toyota in Norwich and it was the easiest car buying experience I've ever had. The staff was a group of friendly no pressure individuals that truely seemed concerned with me being satisfied before making my purchase. Art Bruce and Keith Burrows (sales) were especially helpful throughout the entire process and the Recon/Detail staff really knocked themselves out getting my vehicle ready for delivery. Shop the rest, deal with the best !

Great service

by from Preston,Ct |

My experiences with Charles Toyota from the time We purchased our RAV-4 have all been very favorable. My latest was on a recall. I had no means of transportation going from dealer to home and return. The service personell was quick to provide that service.Two different van drivers were given the assignment with the same professionlism as the service people. Thanx for the pleasant experiences

October 28, 2013

We are so pleased to hear you had such a great experience with us. Thank you for servicing your Rav 4 with us.

Excellent Service from all of the depts!!!!!

by from Moosup Ct |

The service I received from Charles was the best,From Tommy all the way down to the Service /Paint dept. They all way make you feel comfortable in your Toyota buying experience.

October 28, 2013

We are so pleased you feel comfortable with us! Thank you for putting your trust in Charles Toyota.

Always Great Service

by from Norwich, CT |

I purchased my vehicle 5 years ago and I have always received great service every time. The Service Staff are knowledgeable, friendly and professional. The service hours make it very easy to get an appointment when it is convenient for me.

my favorite service department

by from ledyard, conn. |

I have got to say that Charles Toyota service is well beyond excellent. I had just had my 2000 tundra serviced. as usual, Ritchie came through.he found all vibration's and shakes in my tundra. and then he erraticated them.now my truck is once again a pleasure to drive. so if there is a problem with your Toyota, just see Rorey at the service desk. he will point you in the right direction. also I would like to add, I have dealt with dealership parts departments in the past. but Charles parts guy's really bend over backwards to get you that part. and they keep parts at a reasonable rate. Sincereley, Vinnie kopp

October 8, 2013

Thanks for the wonderful review Vinnie. We strive to make all of our customers feel safe and comfortable when you choose our Service and Parts Departments.

New Car Purchase

by from Bozrah, CT |

I just bought the new Blue Crush Metallic 2014 Corolla. It is a fantastic car and I had a wonderful experience at Charles. Bryan was great at helping me out and helping me make the right decisions. Mike did an excellent job when I brought my car back for the undercoating. He made sure I knew everything about the car and filled my tank with gas. I can't say enough nice things about this dealership. This is my third car from them.

October 8, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. We hope you are as pleased with our Service department as you were with sales. We look forward to many years as your trusted dealership.