Falvey's

395 W Thames St, Norwich, CT 06360

New 888-429-2412
Used 888-429-0934
Service 888-414-3517

Always the Best Price - The Best Selection- The Best Experience! One STOP Shopping, Over 350 In Stock!

We got a minivan!

by from Hanover, CT |

After a lengthy discussion between my husband and I about a purchase between a newer SUV and a Dodge Grand Caravan, we went with the Caravan and couldn't be happier. We have one child, almost two, and we decided a Caravan would be best for our growing family. We did quite a bit of research and were greeted upon our arrival at Falvey's by Darnell Williams. We found Darnell to be personable and professional throughout our whole purchase process. Because we did a good amount of research, Darnell didn't waste our time giving us information we already knew. He found us a car based on our specifications out of the pool of cars we selected and made the sale process easy. We looked at several dealerships and Falvey's had the best service record and cheapest prices on the internet. This was our first vehicle purchase from Falvey's, and I would recommend them to anyone shopping for a new car. They are professional, caring, and no-nonsense - everything we were looking for in a dealer!

October 13, 2014

Thank you for the 5 Star Review. We hope you enjoy your new Grand Caravan! We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Great service!

by from Baltic CT |

I had a great experience buying a jeep here. Ed Senburg was so helpful and very professional. That's the reason I brought my jeep from Falveys. Very friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and helped me so much when I signed all the paperwork. I would do business with Ed again and again.

October 19, 2014

Amy, Thank you for the 5 Star Review. We hope your new Jeep gives you many miles of smiles. We also look forward to earning your business again in the future.

Good buying experience

by from Preston, CT |

Courteous people at dealership. Got vehicle within a day. Good prices.

October 14, 2014

Thank you for the 5 Star Review. We hope you enjoy your new Jeep! We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Great sales support

by from Uncasville, CT |

I was in the market for a used car for my sons. The sales team at Falvey's undestood my requirements and provided me with multiple vechile options that fit my budget and the desired need. The vechile selected was in great shape and was priced very fair. Not allot of useless back and forth, a solid price up front. The buying process was quick and effecient. The vechile was delivered on time as promised. This is my second purchase from Falvey's and I would highly reccomend them. Very customer focuses operation, from the owner right through to the staff.

October 10, 2014

Thank you for your business again, and the 5 Star Review. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Great experience

by from Norwich Ct |

After looking for a car online I found the car I wanted at Falvey's. I called and was told it was still on the lot. When I arrived I was met by the salesman I spoke with on the phone. He had the car ready and after test driving it. It was less than 2 hours and I was driving it off the lot. Everyone I met there were wonderful. I have never felt so comfortable at a dealership. I will definitely return there when I am ready to purchase my next car. No pressure. I can't remember the dealers last name but his first was Chuck (Charles)

October 13, 2014

Mary, Thank you for the 5 Star Review. It's great to hear you had such a good experience. We work very hard to make each customer feel like family.

Great sales team !

by from Salem , ct. |

I just bought my first truck from falveys. Wow. What a pleasure ! Ed Isenburg was terrific ! The truck I purchased was a drw , 3500 work truck with 11 ft. Knapeihied body . Not your every day purchase, but Ed was at the top of his game. Helped me design the truck and body to fit my needs , and budget . Told me how long it would take and then actually delivered Everything as he promised ! Wow! I had gone to several dealers to shop for this truck and Ed had my order in and the truck delivered before any of the others had even found a truck . At the same time I purchased a utility work van and had to purchase from a different dealer, ( dodge didn't make what I needed ) that dealer just informed me two days ago that I would not see that truck until After Thanksgiving !!! I would recommend Ed , and Falveys to everyone in the market for new vehicle . Great price , awesome service . I look forward to buying another truck from Ed .

October 14, 2014

Thank you for the 5 Star Review. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Great Service, friendly salesmen

by from Tolland, CT |

I purchased a 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee last week from Falvey's and I can't say enough about the dealership and my salesperson, TJ Falvey. He was extremely helpful and easy to deal with. I feel as though I received so much information about the vehicle I purchased. He took the time to really listen to my needs and what vehicle would best suit my family. I would definitely buy a car from Falvey's, Inc. again.

Great Buying Process

by from Quaker Hill, Ct |

Darnell Williams was there to help the moment we drove in. He listened to our wants and didn't push anything more. He was friendly and professional. We had a time issue so we got everything rolling in the AM and when I got out of work in the afternoon everything was ready to go. Will definitely look for him for our next Jeep as well.

October 13, 2014

I didn't think it could keep getting better!

by from Willimantic, CT |

The last thing I wanted was to buy a car. The driver that ran a red light and T-boned me caused me to rethink my position. I tried some of the advertised online sites but couldn't find something that I liked and could afford. Then I happened to drive past Falvey's. Parked in the front row was the car I always wanted. I turned my rental around and headed back. It didn't hurt to look at it. That was three years ago. Everyone was so helpful from my test drive to signing the papers. I was given a price that I could afford without the hassle that I had come to know with other dealerships. There is a mix of professionalism and family when you walk through the doors. It's nice to be called by name and I know that Bob, Tammy, Roy, Greg ... and everyone I see cares that I'm still happy with my purchase. That was reinforced when I tangled with bad winter weather and a tractor trailer. I panicked, my insurance company didn't please me, but the call to Falvey's made everything simple. The people in the body shop told me not to worry and that they would handle things for me. They exceeded anything I could have expected. If you are looking for a car, new or used, go to Falvey's. In this economy we have to watch where the money goes. Falvey's offers quality at affordable prices. And, they make sure you are happy with your purchase!!!! I don't plan on getting another car for a long time, but I have referred many people to Falvey's. THANK YOU ALL!!!!

October 14, 2014

Thank you for the 5 Star Review! We are here for all of our customer before and after any purchase or service needs. Also, Thank you for turning around years ago.

Against the odds I got what I wanted

by from Willimantic, CT |

I have purchased new and used cars for over 40 years. I was happy with my Dodge Caravan until someone ran a red light and totaled my vehicle. The idea of trying to find what I wanted, for the price I could afford was daunting. I went online to look but that didn't help. In my rental from the accident, I drove past Falvey's and there was the car of my dreams in the front row. I turned around and went back. I have been enjoying my PT Cruiser for three years now. No pressure from sales. I took a test drive and left feeling confident that I had found the car I wanted. Three days later I signed the papers and I knew I had made the right decision. I got an excellent price that was within my means. The staff isn't just friendly...they are professional in every aspect. I appreciate the reminders about things that need to be serviced. I truly appreciate the fact that they tell me about service packages, which have saved me a good deal of money. When I walk through the doors they know my name and ask me if I still like my PT. There is a warm family atmosphere. It's the only place I plan to buy in the future. If you are looking for a vehicle and in their neighborhood you should definitely stop in and talk to them.

Pleasant Surprise!!!

by from Norwich |

We were surprised that Falvey's was still open late when we were passing through on Labor Day. Ed Isenburg the sales rep. greeted us and showed us around even though they were just closing. He was very pleasant and polite to speak with and was curious as to why we were out. We were looking at the time for a 3rd vehicle but was not expecting to purchase one until the near future. Ed asked my wife what she was looking for in a vehicle and how much. Even though they were closed, he still entertained us as if they were still open. We sat down, spoke and low and behold, he came out with a vehicle my wife fell in love with and to top it off, it was in our price range and the color was what she wanted. The vehicle may not have been new, but the look and feel of it was more than what we expected. The whole experience from greeting to the final handshake and keys in my wifes hands is one we will never forget. We will definitely come back and do business with Falveys again!!

October 13, 2014

Thank you for the 5 Star Review. Enjoy your new vehicle! We look forward to seeing you again in the future.