Falvey's

395 W Thames St, Norwich, CT 06360

New 888-429-2412 New 888-429-2412
Used 888-429-0934 Used 888-429-0934
Service 888-414-3517 Service 888-414-3517

Always the Best Price - The Best Selection- The Best Buying Experience!

Best Car Purchase Experience I Ever Had

by from Crystal Lake, Ellington, CT |

I found this Dealership on the internet looking for a used Lincoln Town Car. They had a 2006 Signature LTD with a Carfax report that looked real good. I contacted Steven in Used Car Sales and he set up an appointment to see and drive the car. When I arrived I was introduced to Darnell Williams and Bob Lusk, two very professional and easy to work with salesmen. Darnell showed me the the car and answered all my questions as he showed me all the features. We took a good test drive and sealed the deal back at the office in a relaxed, friendly manner. Darnell and Bob know their business and helped us through this purchase better than any other car purchase experience I have ever had. If you are looking for a new or used car, go to Falvey's. You will get the best experience and will be impressed. Ask for Darnell Williams and Bob Lusk.

February 3, 2016

Pete, Thank you again for your business. We appreciate the 5 Star Review. It was a pleasure working with you and we hope you enjoy the vehicle. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need anything at all.

Great Service Sales & Service

by from South Eastern, CT |

I have purchased 2 new vehicles from Falvey's Motors. When purchasing my Dodge Dart Aro, Darnell Williams searched for 2 weeks to find the car I wanted at the price I could afford. (No dealer remorse on any purchases I have made at Falvey's). Darnell followed up with us after the sale and always goes the extra mile to make sure that we are always happy with our service. He is grat to talk to and he is an expert on his products. Tim Falvey has the best service department and staff. Tim will take the time to personally work with you to not just fix the car, but find the root cause of the issue so you never have to go back for the same problem. The Falvey motors team is a no pressure team with the highest regard for satisfaction. They truly are a 5 Star Dealership. Thanks Darnell and when the time is right we will be back to buy another car from you! My only recommendation is make the service waiting room a little more modern.

Good non pressure salemanship

by from Waterford Ct |

"Crazy Eddie" and the entire the staff at Falveys made this sale work. From the time we arrived till the minute we left. All were professional and courteous and helpful. Salesman and financial people asked and listened to my/our needs and came thru with a win for both sides. And it didn't take 4 hrs.

Great Experience

by from Groton, CT |

Last March I decided to get a Renegade, which was not yet available, but Darnell Williams told me he would let me know when the specific one I wanted arrived. And he did. This was my 3rd purchase at Falvey's and I have enjoyed very much dealing with Darnell as he is very knowledgeable, trustful and easy going. He exceeds one's expectations. I am very happy with my Renegade, especially after Darnell set up all the possibilities on the dashboard. A totally stress free purchase as all was taken care off in a very efficient manner.

January 29, 2016

Thank you for your valued repeat business and the 5 Star Review. Enjoy the new Renegade and let us know if you need anything at all.

Overjoyed with my recent purchase!!!!

by from Norwich, CT |

My family buys all their cars new or used from Falvey's because they have the best service and very fair deals! I was so happy to work with Tj while buying my car this week! He helped me pick out cars that made sense for me and sat with me as I took way too long to make a decision. I was very impressed with how willing the staff was to help find the car that was best for me! Even when I didn't get a car my first day looking, they were just as willing to help me the second and thankfully I was able to leave in my new (but slightly used) car! I wouldn't go anywhere else, nor would I recommend any other place to a friend!

January 23, 2016

Thank you for your business and the 5 Star Review. Enjoy the new vehicle and let us know if you need anything at all.

Professional friendly staff!

by from Quaker Hill, CT |

Purchased a 2016 Jeep Cherokee Latitude from Chuck this past weekend and the whole process was enjoyable and easy going. Chuck was extremely knowledgeable about the SUV and made my wife and I feel extremely comfortable in our decision. On top of Chuck's excellent service, the GM Bob was very courteous and helped us feel at ease each step of the way. He explained the whole process and fielded all of our questions or concerns. Thanks Bob and Chuck for your excellent service and making this purchase the easiest car decision I have ever made at a car dealership!!

January 19, 2016

Thank you for the review. Enjoy your new Jeep Cherokee. Let us know if you need anything.

TJ-Great Job

by from Quaker Hill, CT |

TJ Falvey and his Manager Bob Lusk made our buying experience very enjoyable. We started online through the Falvey.com web site. Since I had previously purchased a car from this dealer and had a good experience with them and the vehicle, we paid them a visit. TJ did a great job showing us the car and explaining the works, spent all the time we needed to review our expectations even past closing time. Negotiated a price for my trade and picked a financing option. They are a preferred dealer with my Credit Union so it could all be handled by the dealer. (took 0% from Chrysler instead). They are very friendly and personable and I left feeling I got a good deal.

January 17, 2016

Tom, Thank you for the Five Star Review. Enjoy your new vehicle and we hope to earn your business again in the future.

Go See TJ!

by from Griswold, CT |

My wife and I went to the dealership to see what kind of offer we would receive on my used 2011 Ram 1500. TJ was very courteous and got us an offer on our truck in a timely manner. We thoroughly agreed with the offer and decided to move forward. We provided TJ with what we felt we would be a comfortable monthly payment and he did not disappoint. TJ showed us cars that were in our price range. TJ was not pushy and did not try to impose on us cars that we could not afford. I walked out in less than 4 hours with a brand new truck! I would highly recommend TJ and Falvey's for your new or used RAM!!!

January 14, 2016

Thank you for the 5 Star Review! Enjoy the new truck and we hope to earn your business again in the future.

Unusual Service Call

by from Willimantic, CT |

We purchased a 2014 F-150 on 12/31/15. On 1/4/16, I noticed an inspection door on the skid plate underneath the motor was loose and flopping in the breeze. It was only attached on one side and the open side was catching all the wind while driving. I called "Crazy Eddie" and he put me in touch with their service department who quickly got me in and repaired the problem.

January 10, 2016

Thank you for your business and the 5 Star Review. If you need anything if the future please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Thank you again and enjoy the truck.

Great No Pressure Sales

by from Norwich, CT |

This was the first time at a dealership that I wasn't chased down by a salesperson, but as soon as I needed help, Ossie was there to answer all my questions, was very knowledgeable of the vehicle, and was sure help me set up the XM radio and hands free phone before I left. I will be sure to recommend him as well as the dealership for anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

January 10, 2016

Ann, Thank you for your business and the Five Star Review. Please feel free to contact us if you need anything. Enjoy the new car.