Falvey's

395 W Thames St, Norwich, CT 06360

New 888-429-2412 New 888-429-2412
Used 888-429-0934 Used 888-429-0934
Service 888-414-3517 Service 888-414-3517

Always the Best Price - The Best Selection- The Best Buying Experience!

Darnell Williams at Falvey's Dodge

by from East Lyme |

I bought my first truck from Falvey's a 2012 Dodge Ram 1500 three years ago, my salesman was Darnell Williams, he made the process very enjoyable. I have bought a lot of cars over the years and he is the best salesman I have ever known. He made me feel comfortable, no pressure, worked hard to get me the best deal possible, he made me feel like family. I just recently bought a 2016 Dodge Ram Laramie 1500 and I went back to see Darnell, he is the man ! It was like we were friends who haven't seen each other in a long time. He made me feel right at home again, he knew the product, and has a great personality. The day I picked up my truck he went over everything completely, the transaction, and the truck and its operations. I left the dealership with my new truck feeling and knowing that Darnell and Falvey's was the right place to go and get my new truck. When I am ready to get my next new vehicle or if I know anyone who is looking for a new vehicle, I will tell them to go see Darnell at Falvey's.

February 17, 2016

Thank you for your business and the 5 Star Review. Enjoy the new truck!

Excellent experience from this Dealership

by from Norwich, CT |

I recently purchased a new Jeep Cherokee from this dealership, working specifically with TJ Falvey and I could not be happier with the experience. From the minute I walked in the door and shook hands with him, until I shook his hand again before I drove off the lot, TJ made the process of buying a new car exactly what I was looking for. Easy. I did a lot of research before going and knew exactly what I wanted, and they found exactly what I wanted with out pressure to upgrade this feature or that package, etc... The buying process was easy as well, I asked them not to pre-approve me until I was ready, and they didn't. When they did run my credit application, it was 1 polling of my credit, the gave me initial numbers, and worked with me until I was where I wanted to be payment wise without changing one single feature of the Jeep I wanted. I highly recommend Falvey's as a whole, and TJ Falvey specifically!

April 30, 2016

Eric, Thank you for your business and the 5 Star Review. It was a pleasure working with you. Enjoy the new Jeep and let us know if you need anything in the future.

New Ram Truck

by from Willimantic, Ct |

I had a great experience buying my new truck from Chuck at Falvey's. He was very patient with a person who wanted to be sure that he was getting the right truck.

April 30, 2016

Jason, Thank you for your business and the review. Enjoy the new truck and let us know if you need anything in the future.

Falvey's Charger Buying Experience

by from Griswold, CT |

Falvey's was attentive to my required payment limit and desire to drive away with my 2016 Charger. The process takes 2 hours but from previous experience that seems normal. They didn't rush me; gave me a fair test drive period on side roads and highway and sent me away on a full tank of gas. I bought the car 5 days ago so don't have an opinion on the follow-up service but have heard from a friend who has dealt with them for a few years with his Jeep that they are dependable. I would definitely do business with them again.

April 30, 2016

Thank you for your business and the 5 Star Review. It was a pleasure working with you. Enjoy the new Charger and let us know if you need anything in the future.

Excellent Dealership

by from waterford |

Falveys made buying my new 2016 Jeep Cherokee very easy. I was shown lots of options and they helped work with me to get to a price that worked with my Budget. TJ Falvey was a very knowledgable salesmen and was a great help finding the right Jeep for me. Highly Recommend to anyone in the market for a used/new vehicle.

April 9, 2016

Charley, Thank you for your business and the 5 Star Review! Enjoy the new Jeep Cherokee.

Jeep Patriot Sale Best Buying Experience

by from Canterbury CT |

Went to Falveys crazy Eddie took care of me was the best buying experience I've had hands down fast service was in and out in no time and drove my new ride home would recommend anyone to go there and purchase a vehicle.

April 9, 2016

Jerry, Thank you for your business and the 5 Star Review! Enjoy the new Jeep Patriot.

Great Salesmen and Management

by from Norwich, CT |

TJ Falvey was our car salesman. He was super personable and very nice. He most definitely has the buyers best interest at heart. Negotiating with his management on a better deal for our trade in to give us the best possible deal and making sure all the numbers worked in our favor. One thing I hate about dealerships is they send your loan application out to tons of banks at once leaving you with several hard inquiries on your credit score; THEY DONT DO THAT HERE. They only send it to a select few banks and wait on a response. We loved the customer service and family friendly environment at FALVEY'S and won't go anywhere else in the future if needing a new or used car and will be recommending TJ to everyone

April 9, 2016

Ashley,Thank you for your business and the 5 Star Review! Enjoy the new car.

Darell Williams at Favleys

by from East Haven, CT |

In all honesty as a woman I was always weary of car salesmen. But when I came into Favleys,I walked in being introduced to Mr. Williams, and I walked out calling him Darnell. His experience and knowledge speaks for itself, but what I was most impressed by was his follow through. We purchased a 2014 Dodge Durango, and he was patient, meticulous, and easy going. He was very thorough and you can tell he has a genuine gift for helping people from all family situations get the most realistic and reasonable car for your budget. When I was going through the buying process, he even came in on his day off to meet me! Darnell is more than A OKAY in my book, and I will definitely refer and recommend him to anyone who is looking into purchasing a vehicle. Thanks Favley's and Darnell!

April 9, 2016

Thank you for your business and the 5 Star Review! Enjoy the Dodge Durango.

Great experience, would highly recommend

by from Wallingford |

I bought a new Jeep Cherokee and couldn't be more pleased. Right out of the gate Chuck was a huge help in answering all of my questions and providing his expert insight. Chuck knew every mechanical detail about the Cherokee and made my decision an easy one. Bob was a huge help in making my trade-in seamless. I felt the staff was there to answer my questions, address my concerns and make me feel comfortable through the process. I'd highly recommend Falvey's! I'll be back!

April 9, 2016

Jason, Thank you for your business and the 5 Star Review! Enjoy the new Jeep Cherokee.

wonderful sales department

by from Norwich CT |

Eddie Isenberg and Greg (sales manager) made my buying experience so easy and trusting.I would recommend Falvey's to anyone looking to buy a car.

March 19, 2016

Anna, Thank you for your business and the 5 Star Review! Enjoy the new car.