Falvey's

395 W Thames St, Norwich, CT 06360

New 888-429-2412
Used 888-429-0934
Service 888-414-3517

Always the Best Price - The Best Selection- The Best Buying Experience!

Darnell worked for me

by from Norwich, CT |

I got sick of fixing my old car decided it was time for something new. I looked online a bit and found something a Charger that I was interested in. I went to Falvey's expecting nothing and when I started walking toward the Charger after I saw it Darnell came up to me and that was it from there. He was very patient and understanding of my situation and answered absolutely every question that asked asked and even sometimes before I even asked them. Bottom line thanks to his dedication I went in on one day and picked up my new car just a few days later. I will definitely be back to see him if I need anything. In fact I liked his customer service so much I sent my mother there shortly after picking up my car and she purchased from Darnell as well.

March 27, 2015

Thank you for the 5 Star Review and the referral! Enjoy the new Charger and we look forward to earning your business again in the future.

Falvey's Jeep review

by from Gales Ferry, CT |

My salesman, "Crazy" Eddie or Ed Isenburg was superb at helping me find the right SUV for my needs. I was able to test drive several cars over several visits, which is great for busy working class people. Ed was not only personable and accommodating, he is very knowledgeable about the dealership's vehicles. The final buying process was quick and almost painless....start at 5:30 from my final test drive and saying "yes, I want it," to getting the car "out the door" by 7:30 and driving home. I would recommend Ed to anyone looking to buy a new or pre-owned jeep product.

April 1, 2015

Thank you for the 5 Star Review! We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Crazy Eddie - Just how crazy is he?

by from Norwich, Ct |

Might just be enough to be committed, considering what I brought in for a trade... But he managed to get me into the truck I wanted with the payment I wanted. There was a small hiccup with the registration which required me to head back to the dealership but they handled the issue before I even noticed it. This is the second vehicle I've bought from Falveys and the customer service is spot on. The process was simple and they handled everything professionally. Having dealt with a few other dealers in the area I appreciate their straight forward approach and Eddies down to earth demeanor. I can easily see myself sopping here again.

April 1, 2015

Thank you for the 5 Star Review Nick! Enjoy the new truck. And yes Eddie is a little CRAZY!

Crazy Eddie - Pleasant and honest saleman

by from Southport, CT |

Drove from Southport, CT to pick up 2014 Rubicon at Falvey's in Norwich. They had amazing prices and customer service was solid. My wife was hesitate to drive out to get car and Crazy Eddie and Manager gave us time and space to pick up car. No pressure and honest opinion provided. It has been a month since we made the purchase and have been 100% satisfied. Ask for Crazy Eddie if you make it out to Falvey's.

April 1, 2015

Thank you for the review. We glad to hear your loving the Rubicon.

T. J. Flavey

by from Wethersfield, CT |

I received the best service at Falvey'. The staff especially T.J. Falvey Charlie Sherbanee, and Greg Pavlak are friendly, and the most honest, salesmen I have dealt with in a long long time. I came back a second time to trade in my Jeep Cherokee for the Jeep Grand Cherokee and all three guys made it work. I can not compliment them enough on their respect, and highest quality of service received. T.J. Falvey is an easy going young man with a tremendous amount of knowledge and always does his best to please the customer. Now my sister, Noreen is even considering purchasing a Jeep. Wow, go to Falvey' best service, customer service, and friendliest salesmen I have ever worked with.

March 30, 2015

Thank you for the 5 Star Review Nancy! It's always a good time when your here. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Bought a New Jeep

by from East lyme Ct. |

In purchasing my 2015 Jeep Sumit the dealership had TJ Falvey handle the sale. TJ is the 4th generation of Falvey Motor's and was one of the most knowledgeable sales associate I have dealt with in 30 years of purchasing cars from Falvey's. In this world of vehicle technology, a lot of sales associates do not have a lot of knowledge of all the bells and whistles of today's technology and TJ was up to date on all the new technology. If you are going to buy a new Chrysler Jeep Dodge product, ask for TJ Falvey.

March 30, 2015

Thank you for the 5 Star Review Andy! Enjoy the loaded Summit Grand Cherokee.

Our Experience at Falvey's Motors

by from Lebanon, CT |

On March 24, 2015 we purchased a new 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland from Falvey?s Motors in Norwich CT. Our experience with this dealership was outstanding. We have been Jeep owners for the past 15 years and have been searching for the past year to upgrade one of the two we own. Our experience was often disappointing, since many of the salesmen that we dealt with could not satisfactorily demonstrate features or answer our questions. When we arrived at Falvey?s we had a specific vehicle in mind. We met sales consultant, Darnell Williams, who for the next hour and a half went over every feature in the vehicle. We learned more from him about that car than from all the other salesmen we had talked to. We found Darnell to be very personable, professional, courteous, polite and extremely knowledgeable. He was also very patient as he detailed and personally demonstrated all the built in technology. He truly expressed his interest in our purchasing the perfect car for our lifestyle and needs. Next we met with sales manager Greg Pavlak, to talk numbers. He also was very personable, professional, courteous, polite, patient, knowledgeable and made us a deal we couldn?t refuse. Yey! When we picked up the vehicle everything was in order and as we expected. Darnell went over everything again and more. We left feeling very pleased and smiling. We know we will enjoy our purchase and will definitely highly recommend Falvey?s Motors, Darnell Williams and Greg Pavlak to friends, family, and anyone car shopping in the days ahead. Thank you Darnell for your professionalism, patience, kindness and knowledge. YOU ARE THE BEST !!! Thank you Greg for giving us a great deal. We look forward to doing business with Falvey?s in the future.

March 28, 2015

Thank you for the Five Star Review! It's a pleasure to read such great feedback from our valued customers. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you in the future for all of your automotive needs.

great experience

by from Oakdale, ct |

Walking into a dealership is always nerve racking but talking with Darnell made things so much easier. I have never dealt with someone so knowledgeable. He had an answer to all our questions and even answered ones we didn't think to ask. Because of Darnell, our buying experience was the best we have had and we have been thru a lot of vehicles.

March 27, 2015

Thank you for the 5 Star Review! Enjoy the new vehicle and we look forward to earning your business again in the future.

A Great Buying Experience

by from Waterford, CT |

Crazy Eddie Isenburg was the best car salesman I have worked with. He was very knowledgeable about the used car I was looking at and it was not a brand the dealership sells new. He really took the time to go over the entire car with us and make sure we knew all the features and benefits. Crazy Eddie went above and beyond to make it a great buying experience. He made sure my phone was paired with the sync system and answered any last questions when I picked up the car. I would definitely recommend Falvey's and especially Crazy Eddie.

March 25, 2015

Jason, Thank you for the Five Star Review! It's great to hear you had a wonderful experience here at Falvey's Motors. Enjoy the new car.

Great Buying Experience

by from Plainfield, CT |

After needing to buy a new jeep suddenly, after trying for years to get my wife to purchase a new jeep, I took her to Falvey's to look at a new Jeep Patriot. Our car salesmen, TJ Falvey, he was extremely helpful to my reluctant wife and was very knowledgeable about the jeep. Charley the finance man made the whole, usually stressful finance process go by smoothly and painless. Thank you, thank you, thank you. She loves her new jeep and we will recommend Falvey's to others.

March 25, 2015

Thank you for the Five Star Review Charles. Enjoy the new Jeep and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Experience to remember!

by from Norwich CT |

Want great service? Go to Falvey's! Want a great car? Go to Falvey's! From the minute I stepped onto the lot, I knew what I wanted to look at. Ossie was the first to greet me as I was peering into the windows of which I hoped to be my new car. He was eager to learn exactly what I was interested in and what he could do to help me get what I wanted. He made sure my time there worth it. Not a minute wasted! Then came Bob Lusk, the sales manager at Falvey's. He also jumped right in to make sure I got what I wanted for the best possible price. I honestly appreciate the eagerness of Ossie and Bob, without the pressure that most dealerships put on you right away. If you are in the market for a great experience buying a new car, go see Ossie and Bob at Falvey's of Norwich. You will leave with a guaranteed Smile. Thanks guys!!

March 23, 2015

John, It's great to hear you about your experience here at Falvey's Motors. We hope you enjoy the new vehicle and we look forward to seeing you again for your automotive needs. Thank you for the 5 Star Review!