Central Auto Group

98 Lathrop Rd, Plainfield, CT 06374

New 866-591-7083 New 866-591-7083
Used 866-383-1631 Used 866-383-1631
Service 866-745-3435 Service 866-745-3435

Your #1 Buying Destination!

Easy Ride!

by from Hartford CT |

It was a smooth ride right from the beginning. Our salesperson approached us before opening time and engaged us in dialog with the aim of figuring out how he could serve us best. After he understood what we needed he gave us four options. We selected to lease a Hyundai Elantra. We are happy with our new car and the good deal that we made!

August 14, 2014

Thank you Steve for using our dealership. I'm glad you had a great experience with us. I hope that you are still loving the car as much as the first day you bought it!

Did the right thing

by from Orange, CT |

Very happy with how things turned out with my Central Auto Group experience. After some miscommunication from their internet sales representative they honored a price we agreed on and found me the car I wanted from another dealer. They went out of their way to ensure I was pleased and everyone was extremely nice and easy to work with when I picked up my car. Their finance person was so honest she even caught that I gave them an extra $100 and returned it to me. While they were over an hour from where I live it was worth the drive.

March 26, 2016

We're happy to hear your experience was worth the drive, Stu! Thanks for your review. It's wonderful to hear our team was helpful and honest during your entire process. Please reach out if you have any questions or comments in the future, we're always happy to help.

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

by from Norwich,CT |

I went to upgrade my 2013 leased Elantra recently and had planned on a 2016 with the same if not less features than I had on the old one due to not having as much money to put down... however, Brian and Joe worked some magic and got me into a BEAUTIFUL Electric Blue 2017 Elantra for not a whole lot more than I was already paying. Needless to say I was beyond excited.. and then to be told I now owned the very first Electric Blue one in all of New England... smile hasn't left my face yet and it's been a good week and a half!! LOVE my car, love the service these guys provided me... will be back in a couple years to upgrade again... maybe... I really do love this one :)

March 13, 2016

Hi Shannon, Congratulations on your new Electric Blue 2017 Elantra! We are exhilarated to hear that you are so excited. Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience, and we'll be sure to pass your compliments on to Brian and Joe. If you need anything else, please just let us know.

Wonderful Experience

by from New Haven, CT |

My mom was recently in a car accident and needed to get another vehicle, with my living over an hour away from her it was hard to coordinate our schedules along with mother nature cooperating to get to the dealership to shop for a car. When she found a Hyundai Elantra online that she liked, she contacted the dealership. Salesman Brian Pelletier drove the car to her house for her to look at, taking the time to explain the features of the vehicle. With the assistance of the General Manager Flippo and Salesman, Brian Pelletier my mom is now leasing a 2016 Hyundai Elantra. Flippo and Brian went above and beyond for my mom, I wish more dealerships treated their customers in this fashion. Even though I live so far away, I will be taking my Hyundai Tucson here for servicing. Highly recommend.

Great seevice

by from Providence ri |

It wa good experience and will recommend to my family and friends.

great place to shop

by from plainfield ct |

was the best service that gone through. and would tell everyone to go here

Great Salesmen

by from Foster,RI |

The lot is huge with a large variety for viewing. The will let you test drive anything that you're being serious about. My salesmen, Glen Horton, pulled cars out from way behind others all because I preferred that color to another. Took the time to help me with all my questions and if he didn't know he didn't just try and make stuff up, he would go and find out for me from another. Good area around the dealership to test drive with easy access to the highway to really get a feel for the car. Glen even filled the tanks of the car I was test driving so we could go a back road test for the Mazda I was interested in. Never felt pressure to buy it or any car for that matter. The paperwork felt pretty standard for a car buying experience but they were great with pricing. Showed me what they paid for it and what they offered me wasn't far from that price. Great dealership and an amazing salesman and fast customer service response.

Central Auto Group (Hyundai)

by from Lisbon, CT |

This is the 3rd car we purchased here. The 4th Hyundai overall. Very satisfied with the salesman, and even more so with the Service Department. Face it, you may spend a few (long) hours with the salesperson, but will have regular visits with the Service Department over the next few years. Quality all around. Both care about the consumer.

2013 hyndai accent

by from Jewett City, CT |

today was a very great day thanks to Joe lamonica and Rick mahoney of central hyndai. the costumer service was absolutely fantastic, sales manager Joe Lamonica really went out of his way to meet my needs in buying a car. I felt alot of respect and dignity at this dealership. I give central hyndai my top recomendation to anyone looking to buy a vehicle.

Professional helpful sales staff

by from Canterbury,Ct |

I was impressed on how knowledgable the sales person was about the features of the vehicle. Went in knowing what I wanted, and what my trade was worth. Not a lot of back and forth dealing as with other dealers. Overall felt very comfortable dealing with everyone.