Quality Subaru

711 N Colony Rd, Wallingford, CT 06492

New 877-739-9062 New877-739-9062
Used 877-511-2870 Used877-511-2870
Service 888-624-5906 Service 888-624-5906

Love. It's what makes a Subaru, a Subaru.

Pleasant experience

by from New Haven Ct |

We didn't end up buying a car there. However, they were very professional and helpful. I would have felt comfortable buying from them.

should be GIMMICK subaru

by from cheshire ct |

they do not tell you how much it will cost to get their so called free incentives.for example tires for life.you have to bring to them an align every 15.000 miles at a cost of 100.00 so at 45.000 mile you already paid for the tires.what a SCAM.

Quality Subaru responded to this review

February 24, 2016

Dear disappointed buyer, Thank you for your feedback. The tires for life program was a program which we launched a few years ago for a limited time. The program has worked great for many of our customers, and continues to do so. When we signed you up for the program you were given a sheet explaining that you must rotate and balance your tires every 6,000 miles. We show no records of you doing any of these services. Our Ambassador oil change program has been in place for over 12 years. Your first oil change is free (which we show that you took advantage of), the next 3 you pay for and your 4th is free. Which we show in our records that we did give it to you for free. Not sure where the confusion is? Please feel free to contact me at 203.949.1104 Jack Blanchard Customer Relations Manager Quality Subaru"

Great Experience for my first car

by from Danbury CT |

This dealership is very professional and kind. Nick made purchasing my very first car so easy and exciting. He knew everything about the car I was considering. I am very pleased with my purchase and the customer service I received.

great experience

by from Danbury CT |

The dealership was very professional and kind. Nick made purchasing my first car very easy and exciting. He knew everything about the car I was considering and I fell in love with it. They have great customer service!

Superb buying experience.

by from Durham, CT |

It was the easiest car buying experience that we have had in all the years we have shopped for cars. Ralph, our salesperson, was so nice and informative, he made the process a joy without any pressure or stress.

Maintenance 15000 miles

by from Hamden, CT |

Service was excellent. Service Advisor Karen greeted me as I walked through the door and was very friendly, efficient and thorough in processing my maintenance request.. The maintenance was done is less than time than quoted when I asked. The employees of Quality that I encountered were all very friendly.

Five Star

by from Meriden, CT |

Karen Prisco, Treats Me as though I am the only person there having work done on My Subaru.. I also have praise for Paul Honious Service Manger. They are the best. and have never let me down and always have a smile for me.

Disappointed in Quality Subaru

by from Wallingford, CT |

You would think that Quality Subaru would have fair prices for repairs. One would think that they would want to have repeat customers. I will not go back to them. They lost a customer. I was going to buy another Subaru from them too. I found there repair prices very high.Quality Subaru leaves me feeling like I was taken advantage of. I had a major service done on my car which calls for an inspection of the exhaust system. They didn't do it because I have a leak and fumes come in the car. This is even after they put a new muffler on the car. I am usually a pretty easy going guy but I don't like the feeling I get from them. Never going back!!

Best dealership

by from Southington, CT |

I was looking for a particular car and it was here. It wasn't a Subaru and it didn't matter. The must nicest tea ice met From office staff(Kristen), sales(Gary), and finance(Ed&Mike) I couldn't be happy. No pressure what so ever. Please keep dealership in mind why buy used or new. Subaru or something else John

Good guys

by from East Hampton, NY |

I called a lot of dealerships asking for quotes on the new Subaru I wanted to buy. Pete Zagorski was one of the few that responded with a detailed and very competitive quote. When I sent around a more detailed inquiry to all those I'd spoken to, Pete got right back to me with helpful feedback. In the end, I found the car I wanted closer to where I live, so I did not buy from Quality Subaru, but I'd suggest you give them a try.