Quality Subaru

711 N Colony Rd, Wallingford, CT 06492

New 877-739-9062
Used 877-511-2870
Service 888-624-5906

Love. It's what makes a Subaru, a Subaru.

Best dealership

by from Southington, CT |

I was looking for a particular car and it was here. It wasn't a Subaru and it didn't matter. The must nicest tea ice met From office staff(Kristen), sales(Gary), and finance(Ed&Mike) I couldn't be happy. No pressure what so ever. Please keep dealership in mind why buy used or new. Subaru or something else John

Good guys

by from East Hampton, NY |

I called a lot of dealerships asking for quotes on the new Subaru I wanted to buy. Pete Zagorski was one of the few that responded with a detailed and very competitive quote. When I sent around a more detailed inquiry to all those I'd spoken to, Pete got right back to me with helpful feedback. In the end, I found the car I wanted closer to where I live, so I did not buy from Quality Subaru, but I'd suggest you give them a try.

Best Buying Experience Ever!

by from Suffield, CT |

Our family just purchased a 2010 Honda CR-V this past week. It was by far the easiest and most pleasurable purchase we have ever experienced. We spent the majority of our time with salesmen Matt Stent and Ralph Aquino who were not only extremely friendly and personable, but also thoroughly knowledgeable about their product. Both salesmen worked with us interchangeably and were very fluid in one another's knowledge about us and our purchase.They made sure we walked away with a vehicle we felt confident in and were happy to purchase. We felt like we were buying a car from a friend who works in the business. We had the pleasure of meeting the owner, Joe Bilchfeldt, who simply wanted to introduce himself and greet us personally. He had no interest in whether we were buying a car or just there to look at his vehicles. Mike Ward, (General Manager), gave an honest and fair assessment of our trade-in vehicle. Ed Chen, (Business Manager), took care of all our financing and got us a great rate to boot! As a side-note, this is a VERY FAMILY FRIENDLY dealership. Each person was welcoming to our curious 3 year-old son and made the entire experience stress-free for us! We would highly recommend anyone to go there whether you need a Subaru or a lightly-used pre-owned vehicle. Go and see what they have, you will not regret it!

Made the whole process of buying a new car easy

by from Southington, CT |

Matt our salesman was extremely helpfull during the whole process. We were treated as a truly valued potential customer and felt comfortable during the whole process. Joe, the owner of the dealership,was friendly and made himself available throughout. I would highly recommend this dealership for anyone looking to buy or lease a Subaru.

friendly low-pressure informative dealership

by from Wallingford CT |

the dealership and salesman was very nice, knowledgeable about the car in question, and quickly located the exact car I was looking for, making the purchasing process easy. The salesman (Gary) spent a lot of time putting tabs in the owner's manual to make finding key info very easy, and also spent time with me setting up bluetooth on my phone, radio channels, as well as reviewing the important aspects of owning a Subaru. Overall I was very pleased with my experience, and with my new Impreza.