Richard Chevrolet

1405 Highland Avenue (Route 10), Cheshire, CT 06410

New 888-445-6009
Used 888-446-0931
Service 866-906-8279

Our mission is to be the industry leader in customer satisfaction

Love My Camaro

by from Salem, MA |

I live North of Boston and was searching for a used Camaro. I found the right one at Richard Chevrolet. We exchanged a few emails and phone calls. A few days later I was at the dealership buying the Camaro. I had a great experience and would recommend them to anyone looking for a car.

Great customer service

by from Southington CT |

Highly recommend Richards!!!! All the staff in the service area are very friendly and extremely helpful!

Jose Torres

by from Bridgeport, Ct. |

My salesman was Ryan Montalvo and he made the buying experience flawless and relaxing. Great job.

Outstanding Dealer!!

by from Derby, CT |

Sales person Ryan Montalvo was very attentive and patient with me, I was there many hours and he could not have be more helpful and kind, I really appreciated that very much! I would highly recommend this Sales person and dealership very much! Outstanding customer service and overall would rate them A+

Very Happy

by from Wallingford, Ct |

I have my 2015 Chevy Cruze LT now for one week and the car is perfect. Customer Service at Richards is the Best ! The buying process was very fast and agreeable. The Facilities is well laid out and very clean. You need to buy a car from these guys !!

The best customer service.

by from East Haven CT |

I had the best experience buying my car at Richard Chevrolet. Ryan Montalvo made everything go smooth. I would recommend him to any one looking for a car. They treated me with respect and they are very helpful.

Great experience with salesman Ryan Montalvo

by from Cheshire, CT |

Very smooth purchase and trade in procedure. There was no sales pressure from Ryan Montalvo. I would definitely return to Richard Chevrolet again and again !

Best Experience Ever !!!!!!

by from Prospect ,CT |

I worked in Chevrolet Dealerships most of my life and from the first email to delivery was by far the most professional and stress free experience I have ever had. My salesman Ryne Priest was very helpful and knowledgeable about the product and made the whole deal as easy as it could be.

Life changer!!

by from Old Saybrook, CT |

I cannot say enough about my experience with Ryan and Dan at Richard Chevrolet and 321 Rebuild. After five years of struggling with bills as a single mom, I recently declared bankruptcy. I didn't have the means to buy a used car with cash and I owed too much on my previous car to trade in. 321Rebuild directed me right to Ryan on a Wednesday at 12:30pm and by 6:00pm the deal was done. Ryan and Dan had received and processed all my information. It was very surreal. I picked up my car on Saturday. I was in the dealership less than an hour and a half which you know is very unusual when purchasing a car. There has been a huge weight lifted from my shoulders with the purchase of this beautiful car and it has made me believe that there are good people out there willing to help you get back on your feet!!! Regardless of the distance I had to drive, I am recommending this dealership to the world!! it's worth every mile travelled. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Truly Great Experience

by from Middletown, RI |

Dealing with Angelo Epifano (no, hes not Irish) made purchasing our 2015 Silverado High Country a seamless, no nonsense experience. After talking with the Chevy dealers in RI & Mass, they all had similar trucks but were not willing to work on the price. We did our research and established a target price. A few emails were sent back and forth and shortly came to an agreement for the exact truck/color we wanted. Angelo was a pleasure to work with and took the time to review all of the features from front to back before driving home. Driving the extra miles to have this experience was well worth the time/effort. Fellow RI'ers, don't be afraid of the distance, give Angelo a call to find your next vehicle. You will not be disappointed.

jorge from waterbury ct

by from waterbury ct |

I recently bought a toyota camry from richard chevrolet there the best car dealer around I would recommend to anyone I had the best salesperson Angelo my credit was not good they worked with me to get approved at a great interest rate fiance department was awesome I would buy from richard chevrolet in the future