Richard Chevrolet

1405 Highland Avenue (Route 10), Cheshire, CT 06410

New 888-445-6009 New 888-445-6009
Used 888-446-0931 Used 888-446-0931
Service 866-906-8279 Service 866-906-8279

Our mission is to be the industry leader in customer satisfaction

Love My Camaro

by from Salem, MA |

I live North of Boston and was searching for a used Camaro. I found the right one at Richard Chevrolet. We exchanged a few emails and phone calls. A few days later I was at the dealership buying the Camaro. I had a great experience and would recommend them to anyone looking for a car.

Great service, awesome car!!

by from Cheshire, CT |

Superb service and awesome employees. Roger Pace was great! I will definitely be a repeat customer. If you're in need of a good car at a great price go to him.

Great experience

by from Wolcott,Ct. |

We recently purchased a 2010 Silverado from Richards and what great customer service. Working with my Salesperson Roger Pace and the Used Car Manager Jay Seely it was very smooth and easy. The staff is super and I would definitely recommend.

04 GMC Sierra

by from Newington, CT |

I went to richard Chevrolet to look at some pre owned trucks. I met Jim the sales guy. He made me feel at home and gave me several options. He showed me an 04 Gmc 1500. I test drove it and loved it! I needed a consigned so I asked my mom if she would and she said yes. Unfortunately my mom couldn't make it out of the house due to personal reasons. Jim said he would come to the house so she could sign the papers and he did. I give Jim and Dan 10 stars!! I'm definitely coming back to purchase my next truck!! Amazing buying experience!!

Awesome Camaro

by from Cheshire CT |

Best car buying experience I've ever had. The negotiation was honest, fair and easy. Great deal for both sides. Jeff is a true pro. I would definitely recommend Richard Chevrolet and Jeff in particular to anyone looking to buy a car.

Great customer service

by from Hartford, CT |

Good customer service. When I got there I was greeted by the receptionist, got me the manager and the manager got Jeff to help me. Jeff was very professional and knowledgeable. Got my information and in 1 day I got the vehicle I wanted it. I would recommend this dealership to anyone. Quick and easy.Very attentive.

Wonderful and do straightforward exlperience

by from Cheshire, CT |

We came in to explore the possibility for a purchase, and Ryan made the processq very era easy to comprehend. He asked the right questions and was very clear in is explanations, so our choice was an easy one to make. Richard has consistently provided an excellent and knowledgeable staff for our purchases and repairs, and Ryan certainly maintained that same level today. Thank you.

Amazing service and sales

by from Cheshire, CT |

I have been coming here for 4 years to get the service done on my car. I've always been helped by Jeff and Carrie in the service department on fix advice and what was the smartest decision. Today I needed a new car and came to the sales department, I was blown away by the service. A team member named Ryan M helped me and did a phenomenal job getting me into a car with the features, miles, and age that I wanted while still working within my budget! The sales manager helped on the back end and they took amazing care making sure everything I needed was lined up for financing. I financed on my own but they still showed me the options through them to make sure I was getting the best possible deal. Selfless leg work on their end to ensure a happy customer. I'm definitely a Richard Chevy customer from now on!

Recommend to everyone

by from Branford ct |

Erick and bob were very accommodating and found me exactly what I was looking for. I felt very relaxed and satisfied during the whole process which made me confident I wanted to continue with the buying process. I've been to a lot of dealerships and won't ever go to another one again. This was by far the best and I would recommend to anyone. They truly treat you like family and put you first. They aren't trying to pull one over on you like other dealerships.

Greatest prices, cars and service in CT!

by from Bristol, CT |

Very pleased! I purposely went to this dealership last because I bought my previous car with them and they were awesome! Fast, honest and the best prices. No joke. So the second time around I thought I would scope out other places. All very disappointing but I knew I would find my new car here. They did not disappoint. The car I have wanted for a while was there pre-owned and in great shape. Of course the price was also the best around. I worked with Mike Gago who is not only charismatic but made the process easy! Since I've gotten the car i can't stop showing it to people and telling them where I got it. This the place you need to go. I can't stress enough how Great they are!