Muller's Woodfield Acura

New 888-611-2796
Used 888-611-2988
Service 888-202-9571

Call for our Internet pricing

Great customer service and attention to detail!

by from Palatine, IL |

I am a three time-repeat customer of Muller Woodfield Acura, I have purchased a TSX, a TL and purchased a 2015 Acura TLX yesterday and I couldn?t be more pleased. I had been greatly anticipating the release of this new model for a while now and was pleasantly surprised when my salesperson Tommy Pililimis called to let me know that the brand new TLX arrived and he even went the extra step to remember that white was my favorite color! He had the car ready for me and the process was smooth from start to finish. The GM Chris Eugenis was also involved in making a deal with my new purchase yesterday and I was pleased that for once a GM actually went out of his way along with the salesman to explain the numbers with me, most GM?s are locked in the their office and don?t interact with the customer at all. Being in sales myself, I have been consistently impressed by the way this dealership goes above and beyond to please the customer.

Muller's Woodfield Acura responded to this review

October 30, 2014

Thank you for the kind words! Tommy and Chris are long time employees and truly appreciate your repeat business. Thank you for your purchase and we hope you have many miles of safe driving!!

First time Acura buyer.

by from Wauconda. IL |

This was my first Acura buying experience. I drove 8 different SUVs over 3 grueling days not feeling a connection to the car until I drove the RDX with Advanced Package. I had seen it's availability on Cars.com, sent an evening email request and within 10 minutes I was contacted by Sebastian Wrobel from Muller's Woodfield Acura. The next day I arrived at the dealership to be greeted by Sebastian with a huge, friendly smile and hardy handshake. Over the next few hours, Sebastian made the decision process very interesting, we laughed a lot, he listened to my concerns and requirements, answered my questions, explained the RDX features and appreciated my humor. I had no intention of purchasing the car that day but I had done all my research, knew what I wanted to pay and what I would accept for my trade in. Sebastian and his manager made that happen. I look forward to many years of great service with an on going relationship with Sebastian and Muller's Woodfield Acura.

Our MDX purchase

by from Toledo, Ohio |

We purchased the MDX equipped the way we wanted thru a lead on Cars.com. Nick Elbert our sales rep, could not have been nicer or more helpful. He was super on the phone & at the dealer ship. We came from Toledo, Ohio to complete the deal because our local dealer did not have a vehicle equipped with what we wanted. The car is great, our fourth Acura, our second MDX. The fuel efficiency is really a step up from our older MDX. It averages 40% more miles per gallon combined highway & city. My wife loves it more each day. We also got a great price.

Best Car Experience I HAVE EVER HAD!!!

by from Huntley, IL |

I am a very busy working mom. We received a great cash offer on the car I owned so I was on the hunt to find something new. I had reached out to several dealerships by email and Sebastian at Muller's Woodfield Acura was one of the first to reply. He took the time to answer all my questions and replied to every email very quickly & professionally. He was not pushy, but very friendly and interested in helping. I am in sales myself and he really was very sweet. I explained to him, and the other dealers, I wanted to have numbers all figured out (monthly payment & money down) before I drove out to see any cars. We came to a VERY good agreement by email so I was skeptical when I drove out. When I got there he delivered exactly what we agreed to. Absolutely NO shenanigans!!! Sebastian went above and beyond to make sure I was 100% satisfied. Everyone at the dealership were super nice & friendly. Most of the paperwork was completed before I even got in (per my request) so I was in and out in a few hours! I would HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend Sebastian and Muller Woodfield Acura!!! Oh, and I LOVE my new RDX ...

Satisfying Experience Purchasing a New Used Car

by from Des Plaines, IL |

Purchased a used Lexus ES 350 to replace a smaller vehicle that I had grown out of. Barbara is a great sales consultant. I received a very fare deal on both the car I purchased and especially my trade-in. Muller made the experience feel like a real Win - Win. Family and friends have purchased Acuras from Muller in the past, so I'm glad I took there recommendation when I was looking to upgrade my vehicle.

Barbara was helpful & very knowledgeable

by from Deer Park |

Barbara was very pleasant & knowledgable from the moment we walked into the dealership. We have leased 3 MDX from Muller's because of their great customer service.

Muller's Woodfield Acura responded to this review

March 12, 2015

Thank you so much for your kind words! Barbara is a long time employee that always does a wonderful job. We will be here for your 4th MDX too! Thank you for your business, we really appreciate it.

one satisfied customer

by from Franklin park il |

Mullers acura has an amazing staff! i found the car that i wanted which was a Acura TSX and they really worked with me on getting it down to the payments i could afford. They are extremely kind, friendly, helpful, and honest. They make it a great experience for you. You can tell they really value their customers and try to make it happen for you as best as they can. If you need an Acura i definitely recommend Mullers! I could not be more happier with my purchase and will continue using this dealership in the future.

Great Experience!

by from Glen Ellyn, IL |

Overall I had a great experience at Muller Acura working with Barb. Like most people, I shopped around online and at a few different dealers before deciding on buying an Acura. Ultimately, Barb and the Muller team were the most professional and knowledgeable about which car was right for my wife and I. I would absolutely recommend anyone in the car market to go to Muller Acura if they are looking for a good price and great service.

Easy Car Purchase Process

by from Oswego IL |

Found what I wanted at a fair price. Purchase process was easy, no hassle, no pressure. Pleased with Muller and would recommend.

Great Service!

by from Hoffman Estates, IL |

First off I wanted to say that I had an amazing experience with this dealership. I was buying my first car and I was looking for a Honda Accord coupe in particular. I was working with an employee there named Kevin. He spent a month looking for the right car for me and didn?t stop until he found it. He displayed fantastic customer service; the whole time that I was working with him and still makes the effort to do so. I went back to the dealership to see the car and it was exactly wanted I wanted and then some. I've had the car for about 3 months or so now and couldn?t be happier with my purchase. They took care of me and listened to specific details that I mentioned to find the perfect car for me. I would definitely recommend friends, family, and others to this dealership. Great service and amazing car thanks!!!

Best experience i have ever had purchasing a car.

by from Buffalo grove Il |

Bought a new car from Richard. Best experience I have ever had.