Muller's Woodfield Acura

1099 W Higgins Rd, Hoffman Estates, IL 60169

New 888-611-2796 New888-611-2796
Used 888-611-2988 Used888-611-2988
Service 888-202-9571 Service 888-202-9571

The Midwest's Highest Volume Certified Pre-Owned Acura Dealer 3 Years Running!

Certified Used MDX Purchase

by from Chicago, IL |

Tommy was very helpful making sure we knew our options, negotiating on price and getting us in the vehicle we wanted in a reasonable amount of time. Their finance team was great to work with, they found us a great rate and helped us understand the right needs we would have in maintaining the car going forward.

April 30, 2016

Shawn, thank you for the feedback!! We hope you enjoy your Acura Certified MDX and have many miles of safe driving. Thanks again!

Great car buying Experience!!!

by from Waukegan Il |

Lost faith in car dealerships,Until I met Jeremie Martinez and wood field acura.I felt like they were honest and straight forward.On behalf of me and my family,Thank you Jeremie.

April 30, 2016

Thank you Sebastian! Enjoy your new Accord!! We really appreciate your business and hope to see you when it's time for a new one. Regards, Jeremie Martinez

Great Experience!

by from Arlington Heights, IL |

Due to heavy business travel my days were limited when I could go car shopping and so I had to work with difference people at Muller's Woodfield Acura. Both Jeremie Martinez and Barb Krajewski worked with me seamlessly. If there was a commission conflict for the salesperson I never felt it. I did my research and we had a fair and logical progression during our negotiation which was efficient and quick. The usual car dealer game of 'let me see what the manager says' and going back and forth and waiting was entirely avoided. To move it along General Sales Manager Nick Gianacakos came right out to where we were talking to support the rapid closing of the price. I am a second time buyer from this dealer and have been doing my service there for 6 years and am very satisfied with their service. I highly recommend them.

April 30, 2016

Thank you for the great review and thank you for your 2nd purchase! We will be here for the 3rd and 4th as well! Stop in and see us at our new state of the art facility coming fall of 2016. Enjoy your new car!!

First time Acura buyer.

by from Wauconda. IL |

This was my first Acura buying experience. I drove 8 different SUVs over 3 grueling days not feeling a connection to the car until I drove the RDX with Advanced Package. I had seen it's availability on Cars.com, sent an evening email request and within 10 minutes I was contacted by Sebastian Wrobel from Muller's Woodfield Acura. The next day I arrived at the dealership to be greeted by Sebastian with a huge, friendly smile and hardy handshake. Over the next few hours, Sebastian made the decision process very interesting, we laughed a lot, he listened to my concerns and requirements, answered my questions, explained the RDX features and appreciated my humor. I had no intention of purchasing the car that day but I had done all my research, knew what I wanted to pay and what I would accept for my trade in. Sebastian and his manager made that happen. I look forward to many years of great service with an on going relationship with Sebastian and Muller's Woodfield Acura.

September 4, 2015

Thank you for the kind words!

Our MDX purchase

by from Toledo, Ohio |

We purchased the MDX equipped the way we wanted thru a lead on Cars.com. Nick Elbert our sales rep, could not have been nicer or more helpful. He was super on the phone & at the dealer ship. We came from Toledo, Ohio to complete the deal because our local dealer did not have a vehicle equipped with what we wanted. The car is great, our fourth Acura, our second MDX. The fuel efficiency is really a step up from our older MDX. It averages 40% more miles per gallon combined highway & city. My wife loves it more each day. We also got a great price.

September 4, 2015

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. Enjoy your new car!

Best Car Experience I HAVE EVER HAD!!!

by from Huntley, IL |

I am a very busy working mom. We received a great cash offer on the car I owned so I was on the hunt to find something new. I had reached out to several dealerships by email and Sebastian at Muller's Woodfield Acura was one of the first to reply. He took the time to answer all my questions and replied to every email very quickly & professionally. He was not pushy, but very friendly and interested in helping. I am in sales myself and he really was very sweet. I explained to him, and the other dealers, I wanted to have numbers all figured out (monthly payment & money down) before I drove out to see any cars. We came to a VERY good agreement by email so I was skeptical when I drove out. When I got there he delivered exactly what we agreed to. Absolutely NO shenanigans!!! Sebastian went above and beyond to make sure I was 100% satisfied. Everyone at the dealership were super nice & friendly. Most of the paperwork was completed before I even got in (per my request) so I was in and out in a few hours! I would HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend Sebastian and Muller Woodfield Acura!!! Oh, and I LOVE my new RDX ...

October 10, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to give us this wonderful review! We hope you have many miles of safe driving and let us know if you ever need anything.

Satisfying Experience Purchasing a New Used Car

by from Des Plaines, IL |

Purchased a used Lexus ES 350 to replace a smaller vehicle that I had grown out of. Barbara is a great sales consultant. I received a very fare deal on both the car I purchased and especially my trade-in. Muller made the experience feel like a real Win - Win. Family and friends have purchased Acuras from Muller in the past, so I'm glad I took there recommendation when I was looking to upgrade my vehicle.

October 10, 2015

Larry, thanks so much for your kind words. We have nearly 200 pre-owned cars in stock and almost always have something that fits in someones needs and budget. Barbara is a long time employee here at Woodfield Acura and most of her business is repeat and referrals. Feel free to drop in and say hi!! Enjoy the car!

Barbara was helpful & very knowledgeable

by from Deer Park |

Barbara was very pleasant & knowledgable from the moment we walked into the dealership. We have leased 3 MDX from Muller's because of their great customer service.

March 12, 2015

Thank you so much for your kind words! Barbara is a long time employee that always does a wonderful job. We will be here for your 4th MDX too! Thank you for your business, we really appreciate it.

one satisfied customer

by from Franklin park il |

Mullers acura has an amazing staff! i found the car that i wanted which was a Acura TSX and they really worked with me on getting it down to the payments i could afford. They are extremely kind, friendly, helpful, and honest. They make it a great experience for you. You can tell they really value their customers and try to make it happen for you as best as they can. If you need an Acura i definitely recommend Mullers! I could not be more happier with my purchase and will continue using this dealership in the future.

January 12, 2016

Thank you so much for the kind words! We hope you have many miles of safe driving and we'll see you at your maintenance interval!!

Great Experience!

by from Glen Ellyn, IL |

Overall I had a great experience at Muller Acura working with Barb. Like most people, I shopped around online and at a few different dealers before deciding on buying an Acura. Ultimately, Barb and the Muller team were the most professional and knowledgeable about which car was right for my wife and I. I would absolutely recommend anyone in the car market to go to Muller Acura if they are looking for a good price and great service.

April 30, 2016

Thank you for the kind words! It was a pleasure dealing with you. If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask. Enjoy the car!!