Middletown Toyota/Scion

Service 866-208-6320

I love my Middletown Toyota

Good experience

by from New Britain, CT |

I bought a 2011 Prius. Everything went well and was easy. The pick up of the car the next day was on time, complete with all information, and with a representative to teach me about the car and its gadgets. I felt like I was the most important person in the building.

Excellence, integrity, and honesty!

by from Lebanon, CT |

This was the best car purchasing experience my husband and I have ever had! I called around to many dealerships in CT and reviewed many websites before going to Middletown Toyota. I spoke with Mike and Bob over the phone. Both were forthcoming, direct, and honest. I was very pleased that there were no additional costs or "surprises" when we sat down to do the paperwork. Bob Blakeslee was very thoughtful, honest, and knowledgeable. He presented as a man of integrity. Having spoken over the phone and via email prior to our appointment, Bob had the keys ready to the Siennas we were interested in looking at. He first took us to see and test drive the vehicles, explaining the features and differences between the models. Not once did my husband or I feel pushed or uncomfortable. It was a very pleasant, anxiety-free experience! Bob even took care of calling our insurance company so that we could insure the vehicle that same day. We were also pleasantly surprised to find that Toyota of Middletown has its own department that instructs new car owners on the workings of the vehicle from the bluetooth connection to the functionings of the seats. Tammy Vilay was a joy and encouraged me to call her any time with any questions. We received a good, acceptable amount for our trade-in and drove off with our new vehicle that day!

A solid experience

by from Berlin, CT |

You know what? It's the best car buying experience I've ever had... really. And it was a used car too. Bob Blakeslee, Internet Sales Manager. Yes, in some ways he does exude that stereotypical car salesman persona - smooth, charismatic, makes small talk to soften you up, etc. But at the same time, he knew when to back off. He could see that there were times that I was getting nervous, and had the presence of mind to let me sit and stew over my decisions. Overall, he was exceptionally nice and professional from start to finish. Gas mileage and price were my top priorities, not glitz and glamour. So I walked in expecting a Corolla, but I walked out with a Prius! Bob was willing to take me to the "holding pen," i.e. the lot of traded-in cars that haven't even been inspected and restored by the service staff yet. Amazingly, we stumbled upon a 2004 Prius with a mere 53,000 miles on it. $11,500 was going to be the selling price if sold to the public. We negotiated down to $10,000, which put the car into my budget range. Got 3.19% financing on about 2/3 of that, leaving me with payments of only $210 for 36 months. And it all went down in LESS than 24 hours. Give credit to Marylin the financing gal for that. In tandem with Bob, she helped me secure financing and finalize the purchase at light speed. Even when I found an issue with the car after having it for two days, it was immediately taken care of. The steering wheel alignment was off - not a huge deal, these things can happen with used cars. I stopped by after work for an hour, they did an alignment for free, and I was back on the road with a nearly perfect used car. Showed up at 4:30PM on Friday, drove away at 3:30 PM on Saturday. Beat that, every other dealer ever.

My New Camry is Fantastic

by from Berlin, CT |

Bob was fantastic. Great guy, very helpful. Made the process a breeze!

Painless, pleasant, efficient, professional.

by from New London, ct |

I just purchased a certified Tacoma from Nick Costanza at the Middletown Dealership. Nick was as a sales person should be. He was honest, not pushy and attentive to every detail. This was the most pleasant experience I have had buying a vehicle.

Camrey

by from Middletown ct |

An OK experience I would recommend this dealership to my associates and friends I hope this information was helpful

Highly recommended

by from Meriden, CT |

Friendly and courteous staff that answered all of our questions.

GOOD PEOPLE

by from East Hampton. CT |

Bought a 2013 Rav4. Got the color, options, and pricing that was a great deal. Friendly staff especially the service department. Everything was explained in depth at time of delivery.

2013 Avalon

by from Cheshire, Ct |

Very pleases with my salesman Sam ashkar and sherry and Sam. This is my6 th Toyota so i am a very satisfied customer. Thank you.

my new FR-S

by from Cromwell ct |

After receiving a post-it from some Terri guy, from Lynch Toyota in which I have never been to, I went to Middletown Toyota and traded in my car. I not only got more for my car then that post-it said, I also got lifetime oil changes on my new Scion FR-S. My sister will soon be down there to buy the all new Corolla when it comes in. It is good to know we have a great dealer only minutes down the road from us. ***Sammi

2012 scion

by from East Hampton, NC |

Frank Hammond was friendly and extremely professional. He listened to our needs and was able to give us a car within our parameters. Each staff person we dealt with was also top notch! We will back!