Middletown Toyota/Scion

Service 866-208-6320

I love my Middletown Toyota

Good experience

by from New Britain, CT |

I bought a 2011 Prius. Everything went well and was easy. The pick up of the car the next day was on time, complete with all information, and with a representative to teach me about the car and its gadgets. I felt like I was the most important person in the building.

BOB BLAKESLEE

by from WEST HAVEN , CT. |

I HAVE PURCHASED/LEASED 2 TOYOTA COROLLA "S" VEHICLES & HAVE BEEN VERY SATISFIED WITH MY SALESMAN & ALL THE INFORMATION THAT HE PROVIDED. I WOULD DEFINITELY RETURN TO THIS DEALERSHIP.

the right dealership

by from branford ct |

Best Toyota dealerships for the best buying and service you will need just purchased my second Toyota Thanks again Bob Blakeslee your a great salesman and the staff is wonderful

Buying 2014 Rav4

by from Deep River, Connecticut |

On line quote on the Rav4 beat any offers I had, and when I arrived at the dealership they stood by their quote, no give and take just the best price on the Rav4. They used KBB (condition Fair) to arrive at my trade and I was pleased with the trade in they offered on my 2007 Camry LE. This is the quickest car purchase i have made. They had someone explain the features of my Rav4 and when I left they gave me a small gift to show how much they appreciated my buying from them. Great Experience!!!!!

HORRIBLE OWNER

by from bristol |

well where do i start? the girl who answers the phone sounds like she's just THRILLED to be working there, the salesman i dealt with was great, (bob m.) very nice man, cant say enough good things about him. we put a $1,000 deposit down on a 4runner, and realized the next day we could not afford to buy a car at that time. we called to get the deposit back, 4 days went by and still no word. i called again and he said "oh well, sorry not obligated to give it back." now mind you... we had put a deposit down on a Ford and they gave it right back, no hassle. i drove down to toyota, he kept me waiting for 30 min. and when he came down from whatever important things he was doing, he looked like he hadn't brushed his hair in days, and began to yell at me, telling me "if i keep up my persistence, he's going to walk away." i explained very nicely and in tears, i was not angry, but to a single mother with 4 kids, $1,000 meant a lot to me and my children. he responded with "keep it up!" I am DISGUSTED... disgusted that there are actually people with NO heart in this world. awful experience. and the people who worked there agreed with me.

Excellence, integrity, and honesty!

by from Lebanon, CT |

This was the best car purchasing experience my husband and I have ever had! I called around to many dealerships in CT and reviewed many websites before going to Middletown Toyota. I spoke with Mike and Bob over the phone. Both were forthcoming, direct, and honest. I was very pleased that there were no additional costs or "surprises" when we sat down to do the paperwork. Bob Blakeslee was very thoughtful, honest, and knowledgeable. He presented as a man of integrity. Having spoken over the phone and via email prior to our appointment, Bob had the keys ready to the Siennas we were interested in looking at. He first took us to see and test drive the vehicles, explaining the features and differences between the models. Not once did my husband or I feel pushed or uncomfortable. It was a very pleasant, anxiety-free experience! Bob even took care of calling our insurance company so that we could insure the vehicle that same day. We were also pleasantly surprised to find that Toyota of Middletown has its own department that instructs new car owners on the workings of the vehicle from the bluetooth connection to the functionings of the seats. Tammy Vilay was a joy and encouraged me to call her any time with any questions. We received a good, acceptable amount for our trade-in and drove off with our new vehicle that day!

A solid experience

by from Berlin, CT |

You know what? It's the best car buying experience I've ever had... really. And it was a used car too. Bob Blakeslee, Internet Sales Manager. Yes, in some ways he does exude that stereotypical car salesman persona - smooth, charismatic, makes small talk to soften you up, etc. But at the same time, he knew when to back off. He could see that there were times that I was getting nervous, and had the presence of mind to let me sit and stew over my decisions. Overall, he was exceptionally nice and professional from start to finish. Gas mileage and price were my top priorities, not glitz and glamour. So I walked in expecting a Corolla, but I walked out with a Prius! Bob was willing to take me to the "holding pen," i.e. the lot of traded-in cars that haven't even been inspected and restored by the service staff yet. Amazingly, we stumbled upon a 2004 Prius with a mere 53,000 miles on it. $11,500 was going to be the selling price if sold to the public. We negotiated down to $10,000, which put the car into my budget range. Got 3.19% financing on about 2/3 of that, leaving me with payments of only $210 for 36 months. And it all went down in LESS than 24 hours. Give credit to Marylin the financing gal for that. In tandem with Bob, she helped me secure financing and finalize the purchase at light speed. Even when I found an issue with the car after having it for two days, it was immediately taken care of. The steering wheel alignment was off - not a huge deal, these things can happen with used cars. I stopped by after work for an hour, they did an alignment for free, and I was back on the road with a nearly perfect used car. Showed up at 4:30PM on Friday, drove away at 3:30 PM on Saturday. Beat that, every other dealer ever.

My New Camry is Fantastic

by from Berlin, CT |

Bob was fantastic. Great guy, very helpful. Made the process a breeze!

Painless, pleasant, efficient, professional.

by from New London, ct |

I just purchased a certified Tacoma from Nick Costanza at the Middletown Dealership. Nick was as a sales person should be. He was honest, not pushy and attentive to every detail. This was the most pleasant experience I have had buying a vehicle.

Camrey

by from Middletown ct |

An OK experience I would recommend this dealership to my associates and friends I hope this information was helpful

Highly recommended

by from Meriden, CT |

Friendly and courteous staff that answered all of our questions.