Middletown Nissan

1153 Newfield St, Middletown, CT 06457

New 888-337-5262
Used 866-758-2881
Service 866-487-9558

We look forward to earning you as a customer!

happy with my purchase

by from MIddletown, NY |

Scott was an excellent sales person who made my purchase experience very easy and comfortable. He made sure to make us feel at home and ensured that my purchase was one that I could afford and be happy with. I love the vehicle and was not used to driving a large car. My previous car was a Honda Fit and I bought a 2015 Rouge SV, I love it and my husband is happy that I now have AWD. Scott and Nissan, thanks for a wonderful experience at Middletown, NY Nissan.

Great interactions with Rob,

by from stratford,ct |

Customer service is alive and well at this business.

poor sales team

by from middletown ct |

poor sales team. we went there last night and looked at a car and took it for a test drive we said ok this is the first car she saw and she really likes it and we would probably be back the sales man then said well this car is going to go fast and all just something to keep you there which is i think a horrible sales effort we agreed on a price and said if we come back tonight thats the price... and the sales man said YES.... and so we went on our way and she decided that was the car we went back again looked at the car and again we took it for a test drive and again the saleman said that was the price and then we went inside and the sales MANAGER comes out and said ok guys this is what we came up with (the price on the window of the car) the car is going to be $2,000.00 more than what the salesman said and thats the final answer so i said what happened to the other price and he said oh the salesman made a MISTAKE . so basically they LIED and we wasted all our time with that car..... so at that point i was tired and walked out the door.... so THANKS for the wasted time.... so i do not give them good remarks.

Respondance

by from West hartford,CT |

Saw a car and it happened to be through Middletown nissan. Contacted the dealership and they got back to me the next morning, excellent response time. Quick, helpful and very friendly. No hesitation towards further detailed specifications in the exact car I was looking at they offered to go look on the spot right then and there. Also offered to make suggestions about other cars that we're similar or of other years of the model I was looking at. Definitely considering to buy from Middletown nissan.

DOESN"T GET ANY BETTER THAN SWIN!!

by from Middletown CT |

I have purchased 5 vehicles from Middletown Nissan. My experience this past week purchasing a 2015 Nissan Altima was THE ABSOLUTE BEST car buying experience I have ever had! Swin was my salesperson, I cannot recommend him or compliment him enough. He is efficient, friendly, helpful, he listened and acted immediately, after asking what my favorite color is, I responded with whatever color gets me the best deal!, Swin jokingly responded Silver is your new favorite color, he was right! He drove the car to the front of the dealership, and the rest as they say was history ...I purchased the car immediately because Swin listened and brought exactly what I wanted. If you are in the market for a Nissan, do not hesitate to call and ask for Swin, you will be writing a 5 STAR review, as I am, I have no doubts!!

I love my new Altima!

by from Kensington, CT |

I had such a great experience at this dealership. T.K. really took the time to understand what I was looking for and far exceeded my expectations. I went in looking for a used car and ended up in my first brand new car that is truly the car of my dreams! I will definitely be back in 3 years to lease another car from Middletown Nissan! Hopefully we will be looking at a family vehicle next!

Purchase 2014 Rogue

by from Trumbull CT |

My guy TX was great. He made the whole purchasing process easy and he explained each step along the way. It was a pleasant experience seeing that my earlier experience a week before at another dealership was a nightmare..I was shock at how easy TX made it..full disclosure.. no run around and honest. I will be recommending this dealership and TX to my friends.thanks you rock.

my experiance at middletown nissan

by from vernon ct. |

i found all of the people in sales were extremely friendly and ready to help. I had a worry free experience all thru the process. they bent over backward to come to a deal that was more than fair. I will recommend them to everyone. my sales rep t.k. was the best .he did things above what I expected. worked with me thru the whole process. excellent to all.

Great service

by from Newington, ct |

I came in for a oil change and I dealt with a service advisor named Edward Koloski and he was extremely helpful. He understood exactly what I needed and didn't try to sell me anything I didn't need. Because he knew I was an existing customer, he gave me a little bit of a discount which I was truly grateful for. He was nice and helpful throughout the entire interaction and I couldn't be more satisfied. I will be coming back from now on and when I am ready to buy a new car, I will be coming there.

Best Nissan dealership in tri-state area

by from Killingworth, Ct.. |

We recently leased our fourth vehicle from Middletown Nissan. It was so pleasant we forgot we were at a dealership. The setting makes you feel welcome. The same can be said for all personnel. Rob Mayne and our sales associate, Daniel Hughes gave us an offer we could not refuse. :) Daniel was most patient and knowledgeable. If you're looking for a Nissan vehicle this is the place to go.

Assad Kamal is THE BEST!

by from Middletown CT |

Assad is the reason me and my family shop here are Middletown Nissan. I remember when i got my first Sentra back in 2006, Mary Chambers was the Finance Manager who went out of her way to get me approved with NMAC and Mr. Kamal for helping me find a car that suited my needs. The one downside to Middletown Nissan is Dawn in Finance, who I feel is rude and looks down on the lower tier credit bracket. Other then that, I LOVE the staff and awesome Customer Service.