Napleton's Northwestern Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Used 888-611-4916
Service 888-726-1565

Bought a 2011 Grand Caravan from Napelton

by from Hampshire, IL |

Bought a 2011 Grand Caravan from Napelton last week for my wife, used with low miles and a good price. They were very easy and pleasant to work with, provided timely financing and had the used vehicle ready to go, properly cleaned and detailed. Such a good experience I plan to buy another used car from them in the next 3 - 6 months when my leased vehicle is ready for return. Thanks!

Napleton's Northwestern Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded to this review

July 30, 2012

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our dealership. We appreciate your business.

Horrible

by from Chicago |

I went and looked at an 06 envoy. From the pics it looked like a great vehicle but when I got there the truck had an engine knock the body had key marks all over it the ft right corner had been in an accident. The vehicle needed a whole paint job and it was just horrible I wasted a day driving there to look at the truck.

resets error codes

by from Chicago, IL |

This dealer resets the error codes so they do not appear until after the car has been driven at least 20 miles. Plus they change the radiator but did not flush the system. Very unethical people. Avoid at all cost.

by from Chicago,IL |

Buying used from Napleton is something I would strongly discourage. They, unlike other local and more respectable dealerships will sell anything. If something is not drivable they still sell it to you. I would recommend Castle Honda or Autobarn Evanston- they'll mark cars for wholesale and thereby refuse to sell junk to the general public. Here at Napleton they tried to pressure sell my husband and I into buying a TL Acura that was in auction a couple days before that and wasn't even sellable there. They're extremely untrustworthy.

promt response

by from Goshen, In |

They got back to me quickly and have been informative and attentive.

Good service and follow-up- Juliet did a super job

by from Chicago, IL |

I seldom send a review and never have done so twice, but this is an exception, as I recently purchased a used car from Napleton Northwestern Auto on Western Ave. My vehicle needed repairs for the second time in the first couple of months of purchase, so need less to say I was worried. This was an extra concern to me because I need my car daily, as I am in a customer service field and must go to customer sites, plus I need to pick up kids from school. Fortunately the dealership was willing to put a two year warranty on the vehicle when I bought it. My repair bill was over $1,000 due to a faulty air compressor and car rental. Juliet is a busy lady in the repair shop, but once you reach her, she addresses your concerns quickly. She explains the problems, checks the warranty, arranges for the car rental and handles the paper work with billing. Good service is much appreciated, especially for someone who practically lives in her car. If you buy from Napleton, you will be glad to know they stand behind the cars they sell.