Napleton's Northwestern Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Used 888-611-4916
Service 888-726-1565

Bought a 2011 Grand Caravan from Napelton

by from Hampshire, IL |

Bought a 2011 Grand Caravan from Napelton last week for my wife, used with low miles and a good price. They were very easy and pleasant to work with, provided timely financing and had the used vehicle ready to go, properly cleaned and detailed. Such a good experience I plan to buy another used car from them in the next 3 - 6 months when my leased vehicle is ready for return. Thanks!

Napleton's Northwestern Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded to this review

July 30, 2012

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our dealership. We appreciate your business.

Positive Experience at Napleton

by from Chicago, IL |

I came into Napleton's looking for either a used or new Jeep, I wasn't sure. The salesmen did a good job of talking through the pros and cons of both choices. I had done a fair amount of due diligence and was well prepared to negotiate, having spoken to about 5 other dealers in the Chicagoland area. I proposed a price for the new Jeep (which I thought was a fair price compared to the invoice pricing I had procured from Consumer Reports) and a price I'd like to get for my trade in. The dealership and I were able to come to terms based on my suggestion and I drove off shortly after in my new Jeep. Overall, it was a very positive experience, but I came prepared. My salesman was Daniel and he did a great job answering all of my questions.

Great customer service, very helpful

by from Chicago, IL |

bought a 2014 jeep patriot from them about a month ago. Had a very helpful representative, Ray Diaz, he helped me pick out a vehicle in my price range and was willing to spend hours as I debated and searched through half a dozen or so cars/suvs. When the monthly price was a bit above what I was willing to pay him and the financial advisor spent another hour or so looking for a place that would give me the rate I was looking for. He was very helpful and everyone had a very no pressure approach when discussing options, I went in to the dealer just shopping around and left with a vehicle I quite enjoy!

They went way beyond!

by from chicago il |

All I can say is wow, they went above and beyond, we had pretty bad credit issues and they worked not only late the Saturday night we came in, but continued working the banks for us on Monday. Big thanks to Brian and Chris for getting us in our brand new Patriot!

New Wrangler! Great place

by from chicago il |

Brian was great being the point man on my Wrangler purchase, very efficient and quick in talking about the vehicle and the options. Ended up ordering a unit and to my surprise he stayed in touch with me the entire way. Had a great working knowledge of the car when it did arrive and he showed me how to operate everything. A+

I LOVE MY DODGE DART

by from chicago il |

I recently went into Napletons to look for a Dodge Dart, I had a Saturn to trade in. To my surprise I ran into a salesperson(Brian) who seemed to know more about the car than I did, which was great considering I had easily done 4-5 hours of research on the Dodge to figure exactly what I wanted.

Great service and the vehicle is very great .

by from Chicago,IL |

This seller is the best and help me a lot to solve all the problem. I am looking for a used jeep compass and I get the car in the same day. I'm very glad and excited with such kind of dealing experience. Thanks a lot especially for the seller who help me figure out all the problems I met.

we just bought our nice Dodge!!!

by from Chicago IL |

Me and my husband just bought a car from Napleton, the sales employee was Ancil Thomas, he was very patient, nice, professional, he spent very long time show us the cars and go for driving test with us, very talented and smart young professional, I liked the follow up after buying the car, and I like that everyone was very respectful and nice and so professional, I recommend Napleton and special thanks to Ancil and their amazing experienced financial employee Mr. Cris

Excellent Service

by from Chicago, IL |

So, I bought my 1st car from Napleton Northwestern. My dealer was Ancil Thomas, this young guy was very helpful and friendly. he helped me to chose the rite car. he has good knowledge of cars as well. he makes sure buyers are comfortable when dealing with Napleton; even though after the deal he keeps in touch after months to make sure car's running good. Very professional service, highly recommended. Moreover, Everybody at Napleton Northwestern are helpful these guys are genius.

2001 honda crv

by from Chicago, Il |

We recently bought a Honda Crv 2001. Our sales agent Mr Daniel Thomas was great and helped us in every manner. Thank you.

Would never buy from Napleton

by from Addison IL |

I would never buy a car from Napleton. After test driving a 2014 dodge Grand Carvan I asked the salesman what are the additional charges. He said the standard tax ,title, and doc fee. Then he tells me there is a $1200.00 "Certifying fee" and a $399.00 "Processing fee". When I asked what those were he said that they charge that on all their used vehicles. He said that the "Certifying fee" will keep the warranty going for a longer period of time and that would get me a rental for $35.00 a day. Hey guys that's called an "EXTENDED WARRANTY" that I do not need with a car that has only 7100 miles an the balance of the factory warranty left. I then asked about the $399.00 fee and he said that was just something they add, never giving me an answer for what its for. Beware when you go to this dealer hold on to your pants and wallet.