Napleton's Northwestern Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Used 888-611-4916
Service 888-726-1565

Bought a 2011 Grand Caravan from Napelton

by from Hampshire, IL |

Bought a 2011 Grand Caravan from Napelton last week for my wife, used with low miles and a good price. They were very easy and pleasant to work with, provided timely financing and had the used vehicle ready to go, properly cleaned and detailed. Such a good experience I plan to buy another used car from them in the next 3 - 6 months when my leased vehicle is ready for return. Thanks!

Napleton's Northwestern Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded to this review

July 30, 2012

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our dealership. We appreciate your business.

Excellent Service

by from Chicago, IL |

So, I bought my 1st car from Napleton Northwestern. My dealer was Ancil Thomas, this young guy was very helpful and friendly. he helped me to chose the rite car. he has good knowledge of cars as well. he makes sure buyers are comfortable when dealing with Napleton; even though after the deal he keeps in touch after months to make sure car's running good. Very professional service, highly recommended. Moreover, Everybody at Napleton Northwestern are helpful these guys are genius.

2001 honda crv

by from Chicago, Il |

We recently bought a Honda Crv 2001. Our sales agent Mr Daniel Thomas was great and helped us in every manner. Thank you.

Would never buy from Napleton

by from Addison IL |

I would never buy a car from Napleton. After test driving a 2014 dodge Grand Carvan I asked the salesman what are the additional charges. He said the standard tax ,title, and doc fee. Then he tells me there is a $1200.00 "Certifying fee" and a $399.00 "Processing fee". When I asked what those were he said that they charge that on all their used vehicles. He said that the "Certifying fee" will keep the warranty going for a longer period of time and that would get me a rental for $35.00 a day. Hey guys that's called an "EXTENDED WARRANTY" that I do not need with a car that has only 7100 miles an the balance of the factory warranty left. I then asked about the $399.00 fee and he said that was just something they add, never giving me an answer for what its for. Beware when you go to this dealer hold on to your pants and wallet.

yikes!

by from Northwest Suburbs |

I never made it to the dealership. The phone messages left were terrible. The did not introduce themselves, say where they were calling about etc...I went online following the poor messages and realized the phone contact was an accurate measure on their overall approach to selling a vehicle. Stay away!

Horrible

by from Chicago |

I went and looked at an 06 envoy. From the pics it looked like a great vehicle but when I got there the truck had an engine knock the body had key marks all over it the ft right corner had been in an accident. The vehicle needed a whole paint job and it was just horrible I wasted a day driving there to look at the truck.

resets error codes

by from Chicago, IL |

This dealer resets the error codes so they do not appear until after the car has been driven at least 20 miles. Plus they change the radiator but did not flush the system. Very unethical people. Avoid at all cost.

by from Chicago,IL |

Buying used from Napleton is something I would strongly discourage. They, unlike other local and more respectable dealerships will sell anything. If something is not drivable they still sell it to you. I would recommend Castle Honda or Autobarn Evanston- they'll mark cars for wholesale and thereby refuse to sell junk to the general public. Here at Napleton they tried to pressure sell my husband and I into buying a TL Acura that was in auction a couple days before that and wasn't even sellable there. They're extremely untrustworthy.