Acura By Executive

Service 877-289-1116

11 Times Precision Team Award Winner

Excellent dealership

by from East Lyme, CT |

In the past week, we purchased a 2014 Acura RDX from Acura by Executive. It was our second car from this dealer. We went back because our first experience was so positive and this trip was just as good. How many car dealerships can you say that about? Tom Castiello was an excellent salesman to work with. Friendly, competent, professional, does his job but doesn?t overdo it. He was very helpful and made it easy to discuss any possible concerns. Every aspect of dealing with Acura by Executive is straightforward. John is same General Manager we worked with from our first purchase 14 years ago. Amazing that he remembered us. Gary, the Business Manager, was also great to work with. Much better experience than we had two years ago with a different dealer and make of car. Since this car is new, we have not needed to have it serviced. But our previous experience with Acura by Executive was always excellent. No hassles, ever. We will drive the extra distance to have them service our new car. We have only had the RDX for a full week and I already love it. I have been having troubles with back pain in my other cars and in cars owned by friends on any trip longer than 2 hours. We drove the RDX to the White Mountains this week to look at fall foliage. I was completely comfortable for the entire 5 hour drive. Handling is excellent, tight and responsive. The extra 100 hp over our previous vehicle makes driving so much easier. The RDX will be our road car.

Bana Azhari was the best!!

by from Ansonia, ct |

She was absolutely the best sales person I've ever dealt with. It wasn't a haggle like it usually is when shopping for a new car.not to mention her personality was the icing on the cake! She really knew what she was talking about and didn't make me feel obligated to buy. It was an overall excellent process!

Great Buying Experience

by from Cheshire, CT |

I just bought a pre-owned 2014 TL and the process was among the easiest in my 40 year car buying experiences. The price was fair. I got what I expected for my trade. Bana, my salesperson, was pleasant, knowledgeable and very helpful throughout the process. I'll be back for my next Acura.

Excellent car, helpful staff, great service.

by from Bloomfield, CT |

I recently traded my '13 RDX lease for a '15 RDX and the deal couldn't have been easier. Acura by Executive gave me the best deal of anyone else around. Andrew had everything ready for me when I got there and the overall communication was exceptional. Gary remembered me from my first deal two years ago and had no trouble recalling my name when I had to stop by the dealership a few days later to pick up an item that I had left hidden in my old car. There were several finance appointments lined up when I arrived, so it made the wait time longer than expected. Andrew was very apologetic and kept me informed the entire time as to how much longer they expected it to be. No fault of anyone, so I'm extremely pleased with the service that I received from everyone at Acura by Executive.

Great experience buying certified pre-owned Acura

by from Foxboro, MA |

We recently purchased a certified pre-owned 2012 TSX Sport Wagon. The experience was exceptional -- from the first email exchange to the sales process with Andrew. We drove four hours roundtrip to get to Acura by Executive and were thrilled to see the car we were interested in parked just outside the dealership, waiting for us. Andrew and Gary (the financial manager) worked with us to get the car bought within hours, so we wouldn't have to drive back to pick up the car. Andrew was patient and worked through all of the steps to help us buy our car within hours. We couldn't have been happier driving away in our new car. We would highly recommend this dealership and our salesman.

Excellent dealership great salesperson

by from North Haven, Ct. |

We went to Acura, North Haven, to renew our RDX lease. We were greeted and assisted by Bana Azhari who was pleasant, knowledgeable and very helpful. We found the process easy and affordable and the best part was there was no hidden surprises, everything was up front. We decided to make the change and we leased another 2015 RDX. Gary, the sales manager, was helpful and honest, and made the paper work process easy. Bana then took us out to the new RDX and went through all the features with patience. She was awesome! WE are very pleased with our new RDX and will be going back to Acura, North Haven for required service. Great dealership awesome sales Reps.

Enjoyable Experience!

by from Wallingford, CT |

My wife and I just purchased a TL from Acura by Executive. We had the pleasure of working with Bana Azhari throughout the buying process. She listened to our needs in a car and provided excellent customer service and was knowledgable and prepared during all phases of our purchase. The sales manage and finance manager were also very professional and they all attempted to value our limited time frame. We look forward to doing business with them in the future.

Best Sales experience we have EVER had!!!

by from Wallingfird, CT |

My wife and I purchased a high mileage TL from Executive and had the pleasure of working with saleswoman Bana Azhari. She was personable, knowledgable and listened to our needs and exceeded them. She did not waste our time and was prepared to make our buying experience hassle free.

Acura TSX Buyer

by from Stratford, CT |

I recently bought a used 09 TSX Acura from Acura By Executive in North Haven. My salesman Andrew Daniels, was AWESOME! He was very informative, helpful, knowledgeable, and very patient. He helped me in all aspects as; working around my work schedule, getting all the things that needed to have work done, helped me with all my questions and concerns. He was very polite, respectful, and accommodating. My purchase experience was a good one as well, except for service department. They lack on communication, quality, and getting things done in a timely manner. Through all of the headaches with the service department Andrew Daniels never lost his cool and dealt in a very professional manner. He is the salesman to go to if looking for a good car and buying experience.

LEASING A TLX

by from wallingford ct |

I needed a car pretty quickly, Bana Azhari took care of everything. She did such a great job with this that I felt I spent more time filling out the finance paperwork than anything else. She had the car ready, explained everything and offered a refresher course the following week. This is the second vehicle I acquired at an executive facility and I see no reason to ever search beyond them anymore

buying an acura

by from north haven, ct |

We recently purchased a certified pre-owned Acura Tl from Andrew Daniel at Acura. His is an amazing salesman as well as person. Andrew was great. After we bought the car, he spent about a half hour going over every button and detail of the car to ensure we knew how to do everything. The dealership, itself, went out of their way to assist us with financing, never pressuring us into anything. If you are looking for a certified pre-owned acura, Andrew is the guy to see. You won't go wrong!! linda