Acura By Executive

Service 877-289-1116

11 Times Precision Team Award Winner

Excellent dealership

by from East Lyme, CT |

In the past week, we purchased a 2014 Acura RDX from Acura by Executive. It was our second car from this dealer. We went back because our first experience was so positive and this trip was just as good. How many car dealerships can you say that about? Tom Castiello was an excellent salesman to work with. Friendly, competent, professional, does his job but doesn?t overdo it. He was very helpful and made it easy to discuss any possible concerns. Every aspect of dealing with Acura by Executive is straightforward. John is same General Manager we worked with from our first purchase 14 years ago. Amazing that he remembered us. Gary, the Business Manager, was also great to work with. Much better experience than we had two years ago with a different dealer and make of car. Since this car is new, we have not needed to have it serviced. But our previous experience with Acura by Executive was always excellent. No hassles, ever. We will drive the extra distance to have them service our new car. We have only had the RDX for a full week and I already love it. I have been having troubles with back pain in my other cars and in cars owned by friends on any trip longer than 2 hours. We drove the RDX to the White Mountains this week to look at fall foliage. I was completely comfortable for the entire 5 hour drive. Handling is excellent, tight and responsive. The extra 100 hp over our previous vehicle makes driving so much easier. The RDX will be our road car.

First Time Acura

by from Seymour, CT. & Wallace, NC. |

This week 6/30/2014, we purchased a 2014 Acura ISX from Acura by Executive. It was our first car from this dealer. Bana Azhari was an excellent sales person to work with. She was friendly, competent, professional. She was very helpful and made it easy to discuss any possible concerns. Every aspect of dealing with Acura by Executive is straightforward. The General Manager we worked was like talking to an old friend. Gary the financial service manger was a great help putting the deal together.

Beyond Satisfied Customer!

by from North Branford, CT |

Throughout my car buying experience, my husband and I have purchased nine used cars from JoAnn Gradzik at Acura by Executive. While most people may be hesitant to purchase a used car, JoAnn works diligently to find you a car that matches your preferences and is like-new. As a salesperson, JoAnn makes buying a car stress-free for her customers. Not only has our experience at Acura by Executive been stress-free, but JoAnn along with John Apuzzo and the other managers have been wonderful. I highly recommend JoAnn Gradzik as your salesperson for your next car purchase!

Acura TSX

by from Orange, CT |

I just bought a 2012 Acura TSX from this dealership and i would recommend this dealership to anyone! I called and spoke to Bana Azhari about their used TSX inventory and she called me back within in an hour to see if i wanted to come look at the car. I showed up 5 minutes before the dealership was closing, she took me out for a ride, answered all my questions! The transcation was very smooth and stress-free.The customer service was excellent. Within 3 days i was driving the car off the lot! Everything i wanted and more! I would strongly recommend Acura by Executive.

Great Experience - Bana Azhari

by from Milford, CT |

We recently purchased a ILX hybrid from this dealership. The overall experience was great from start to finish. Everyone was super nice. Our sales person Bana Azhari was great. She was helpful and personable and we had a great experience with her. She made everything very easy for us. We would definitely return to this dealership. John Apuzzo was also really nice and very helpful. Thanks to everyone at Executive.

Great Expierence.

by from North Haven, CT |

I worked with Jo-Ann, and first off what a salesperson! She creates a super friendly and comfortable atmospheric for her customers and listens to what they need/want. I told her my budget and what I wanted my monthly payments to be and she worked her magic and helped me into a new vehicle. I'm very grateful to her and all of the help from the people here at Acura by Executive. They turned a possible stressful situation(finding and buying a car) into a happy one. I highly recommend the dealership.

Amazing Service

by from Cheshire CT |

Recently bought a 2008 Ford Focus from this dealership and loved the service. Everyone was very friendly and helpful, especially Bana Azhari, who helped us throughout the process. Bana was awesome! She was very friendly, hardworking and made the car buying process very easy. She answered all our questions and was so helpful! I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy a used or new car! Ask for Bana, she will make sure you leave with a smile!

Amazing Service

by from Cheshire CT |

Recently purchased an 08 Ford Focus from here and loved the service! Everyone was so friendly, especially Bana Azhari, who made the car buying process easy and stress free. Bana is awesome and was very willing to accommodate all our needs! I would really recommend this dealership for anyone looking for a reliable used or new car with excellent service!

Recent Purchase

by from Hamden |

The car buying process can be stressful, but I have to admit Bana Azhari made it as stress-free as possible. I did not feel the "pressure" which one would typically feel when walking on to a car dealer lot. She introduced herself, gave me her business card and left me to walk to lot. I later went into the dealership, where she greeted me again and offered me an opportunity for a test drive. From start to finish, she was helpful, and knowledgeable about the product (2014 MDX). If there was a question that she could not answer, she was able to get back to me in a reasonable amount of time with the answer. There was a delay (which was out of her control) with delivery, but was upfront about it and very apologetic. On the day of delivery, Bana set aside time to explain features of the vehicle all the while reassuring me that if I needed any additional help to call and/or text her. I am overall very pleased with the experience. Thanks, Bana!

buying a acura mdx 2011 from Bana Azhari

by from north haven, ct |

Bana was great, she called us right away when we were interested in the mdx . Great smile very easy to talk to, felt very relaxed she took took care of everything and help us get a good deal. Thank You Bana Azhari

Best dealership

by from Connecticut |

My first time car shopping was a bit overwhelming. I went to a few places before i came to Acura by executive. Jo Ann Gradzik was so friendly and personable she mad my day so much better. Unlike all the other dealerships i been to, she made sure my wants and needs were well taken care of. When test driving my car she took me around different places to get a handle for the car. There wasnt that awkward silence while i was test driving either. She listened to me and gave me great feedback. When we went back to the dealership she asked for my price range and did tried her best to give me what i wanted and needed. It was a sunday so the bank was closed and we had to wait till tomorrow to find out numbers. Jo ann asked when i would like to pick up my car. I was so exhausted from car shopping in my mind i felt like it was too easy. The next day i was waiting for the bad news but it never came. Jo ann took pride in putting the smile on my face. I picked up my car and only had to pay about $20 more monthly. I was ecstatic. Jo ann came through on everything. She also showed me how to work the features on my 2010 tsx. I read the reviews for almost everything so i was glad that Acura by executive lived up to everything i read. The finance department is awesome too. Im a 21 college student. :) my next car will be purchased here also. I brought my car about 2 months ago and i still love it. Thank you soo much.