Executive Nissan Jeep

900 Universal Dr, North Haven, CT 06473

Used 888-994-0887

When Buying ask for..

by from West haven, ct |

Ask for Mike Jones, he's the MAN!!! GREAT service, great attitude & very helpful. I'll be coming back here when I need another car!

March 26, 2015

Hello Megan and thank you for the kind words! We couldn't be happier that you enjoyed your experience here at our dealership and that Mike was there to provide you with such exceptional service! Thank you again and congratulations on your new car. We look forward to seeing you soon. Best regards, Scott Orsini | General Manager | sorsini@executiveag.com

Very Pleased. ..

by from West haven,ct |

Let's just say I went there with no intention or at least with no hope in getting into a used / new car...and I left a new car owner :) the gentle men who helped me were excellent & very pleasurable. what makes a good dealership is the distance the sales team is willing to go for someone , and that someone was me. They gave me such a break & some amazing deals that had it not been for them letting me know about these offers or the 1000 down ( they did for me) I might have been carless. So I recommend this place to anyone trying to get out of there current cars and into a brand new one! I am very pleased with all of the team who made this possible for me !!! Thank you guys so much and I will be telling all my friends & family about you :)

March 26, 2015

Megan, thanks so much for this 5-star review about your service experience! We always enjoy hearing from our customers. I am pleased to hear that our team has consistently been helpful and accommodating during your visits. Our goal is to provide quality customer care, and I am glad to hear that our team has shown you their commitment to this. We hope to work with you again in the future for any of your automotive needs! Warm regards, Scott Orsini | General Manager | sorsini@executiveag.com

GREAT SERVICE!!

by from Waterbury, CT |

Lauren and Jeff made my first leasing experience quick and painless! Lauren was able to get me the Jeep I wanted in my price range and Jeff was an absolute peach to work out the finances with! Keep up the great work!

March 26, 2015

Thank you for writing about your visit with us! I am happy to hear that Lauren and Jeff were able to provide you with a great service we strive to deliver to each of our guests. We would love to work with you again; feel free to call us with any questions or concerns. Kind regards, Scott Orsini | General Manager | sorsini@executiveag.com

Leasing A Car is Easy At Executive in North Haven

by from Branford, CT |

I feel confident purchasing from Executive Nissan Jeep. This is my 3rd Nissan lease with Executive and my Sales Consultant, Don DeGennaro, makes it an easy process. He finds what I am looking for and gets me the best price. During my lease tenure I work with Anthony Elder in the Service Department to maintain the efficiency of my vehicle. If there is a problem it is taken care of. No matter which department, I am treated with respect and feel that I am a valuable customer. I look forward to continue a great relationship with Executive. I love Nissan! It's efficient, comfortable, and easy to drive.

March 23, 2015

Anne, it was a pleasure to read about your third car buying experience at Executive Nissan Jeep. Congratulations on your new car! Our top priority is delivering informative service at an efficient pace, without making our guests feel rushed or pressured in any way. It's delightful to know that Don was able to provide you with such a memorable and outstanding experience. Thank you for taking the time to write this outstanding review. It's fantastic that we have earned your trust and repeat business; we look very forward to seeing you again in the future! Kind regards, Scott Orsini | General Manager | sorsini@executiveag.com

Everyone hould buy a Nissan!

by from Wallingford,Ct |

This is our second lease with Executive Nissan in North Haven,Ct. Our first, and this subsequent experience was wonderful. Our salesman both times was Don Degenarro. He is not pushy, and made the entire experience pleasant. We have never been treated the way the Don treated us in our 30 years of buying cars! He is knowledgable and worked hard to make leasing the car easy. They had great incentives as well: they paid the $500 deductible to fix the scratches, and will be paying our last 3 car payments on our lease for us! The Rogue itself is gorgeous, and so fun to drive! It comes with many great features: bluetooth,2 charging stations,all wheel drive, a trunk canopy, and plenty of storage just to name a few. I have recommended Executive to 2 people who ended up buying there, and they both had similar experiences. In short, if you want a great experience,and a good deal, go to Executive!

Excellent experience great sales person

by from Wethersfield, CT |

I recently bought a Nissan Frontier from Executive Nissan after my old Frontier was totaled. The sales staff, Irwin, was excellent and was very accommodating for this deal. The sales process was easy and smooth. The delivery of the vehicle was flawless. I would recommend this dealer with no reservations.

Excellent sales person and dealership

by from West Haven, CT |

I traded in a three year old Juke over the weekend and purchased a 2015 Rogue. My sales associate, Mike Jones, was absolutely stellar. He was the sales person that sold me the Juke in 2012 so I was very happy that he was still there. He is very professional, knowledgeable, thorough and patient. He never put any pressure on me (we all know some sales people do) and gave me plenty of time to make a decision. I would highly recommend Executive Nissan and Mike Jones; I have had nothing but positive experiences with this dealership.

Great service

by from North haven |

Stephanie was fabulous. She made the process as easy as possible! I love my new rogue, this dealership is the best! Stephanie followed up with me and kept in contact until my car was available for pickup. Thank you for a great experience, my whole family gets cars from Executive and I will recommend this dealership!

Great car, great service

by from North haven,ct |

I had a great experience with the Salesman Donny and everyone at Executive Nissan!! Thanks for working hard and getting me the white Rouge that I wanted!!

Frank Perrelli was a Pleasure to Do Business With!

by from Cheshire,CT |

Thank you for your professional service. Smooth transaction, great price!