Grossman Chevrolet Nissan

295 Middlesex Tpke, Old Saybrook, CT 06475

New 877-438-3617 New 877-438-3617
Used 877-438-3070 Used 877-438-3070
Service 877-227-9685 Service 877-227-9685

Your full disclosure dealership.

competitive-friendly-honest

by from Stafford CT |

We purchased a 2016 Volt that was not in stock. Mike and Joe did everything they could to locate the vehicle we wanted. We were given a price and they never varied from the quoted price! Financing was simple and straight forward. Smoothest car purchase we have experienced in a long time. A small dealership that is very competitive.

January 29, 2016

Thanks for the great feedback, Ron. Glad to hear my team exceeded your expectations. Enjoy your Volt....thay are amazing! Linda

No sell but nice people

by from Meriden,CT |

Unfortunately they didn't make a sell from me. But nice friendly people. My sales guy , John even came in on his day off for me. Super nice to do that but the vehicle didn't have everything I wanted which is too bad because the price was right and they were willing to fix somethings on the vehicle.

August 25, 2015

Hi Connie, We are sorry we couldn't earn your business this time around but we hope you will consider us in the future. Enjoy your new vehicle. Linda

Owner of a new of 2015 Rogue

by from Centerbrook, Ct |

I had bought a 2006 Altima bought at Grossman Chevrolet/Nissan in 2009. As I drive excessive mileage to and from work, I was really happy with the car and the service I always received at Grossman's Nissan repair department. Especially Arnie, one of the managers. In fact, as I shopped for a new car, I very much hoped to be able to purchase another car at Grossman Nissan so I could continue to have my car serviced there. I always received great advice, honest opinions as to what or what didn't need to be done, and am thrilled with Robin Sloop, the sales representative and her services, and am doubly thrilled I can continue to service my car at such a great dealership!

July 24, 2015

Hi CoachSara So glad to hear that my team exceeded your expectations. We look forward to continuing that great level of service throughout your ownership! Linda

Spent some money had a good time doing it!!

by from Wallingford, ct. |

Just came back from Grossman Chev. Nissan. Went down looking for a truck I saw on the internet. Was greeted by a big guy with a bigger smile. Zach took us through the steps of purchasing our next SUV. Friendship and honesty is all I can say about the way we were treated. When we left, we were feeling like family. Thanks for all your help and advice. It was a pleasure doing bussiness with your staff!!

March 25, 2015

Hi Tom, Thanks so much for the great feedback! Zack has been a great addition to the team and I am thrilled to hear that my team exceeded your expectations. Linda Grossman

Very simple, upfront process

by from Middletown, CT |

I came in to test drive a used Altima and the staff was very friendly and helpful. Robin, Andy and MaryKate were not pushy and gave me a lot of payment options to fit my budget. I would definitely buy here again and will use their service department.

February 13, 2015

Hi Kendra Thank you for your review. I am glad to hear that we exceeded your expectations! See you in a few thousand miles for an oil change. Linda

Took a walk

by from Madison Ct |

A truly unsatisfying buying(leasing) experience. An inept sale man who had no idea what he was doing. An interminable wait(nearly a half hour) while"the numbers" were being calculated. A monthly payment of "$280 and I'm trying to get it lower" quoted and then inexplicably changed to $311 fifteen minutes later. No reason given and no budging from that number! I went from wanting to sign on the bottom line to walking out...and no signs that they didn't really care. A really botched job. Very unprofessional.

July 30, 2014

Dennis, Thank you for the feedback. Although it is painful to hear, it is very helpful. I am truly sorry for your experience and am working to make improvements based upon your feedback. I have pinpointed the problem and am on it! I hope you will give us another chance. If and when you reconsider, you are more than welcome to contact me directly. lgrossman@grossmanautos.com Linda

Fantastic Dealership

by from Columbia, CT |

I've recently bought a used Murano from Grossman, and my fiancÚ and I were incredibly impressed by this dealership. We had been shopping around at dealerships for weeks, and Grossman was the only dealership that didn't make us feel hassled or pressured. They allowed us to shop on our terms, not theirs. Our saleswoman, Susan, was fantastic. She is a real asset to the company. She made sure that we got the best deal possible, and we felt like old friends by the time that we left with our new car. This dealership bent over backwards to accommodate our needs, and my Murano is secondary to amazing experience that we had. As we both told Susan as we were leaving, we bought our car because of the integrity and friendliness of the staff at Grossman's. We look forward to doing business with them again, and cannot wait to recommend the dealership to our friends and family when necessary.

July 30, 2014

Hi BeckyMar, Thank you so much for the great feedback. I am glad to hear that my team exceeded your expectations. Please let me know if you need anything in the future. Linda Grossman lgrossman@grossmanautos.com

Can"t believe we bought a new car

by from Old Saybrook, Ct |

Well my husband and I went to look at a used car and came away with a new Nissan Altima. We were very happy with Robin Sloop and the rest of the employees. They went out of there way to help us and we feel we were happy with the sale. Everybody was very helpful and very professional. I would recommend Grossmans to my friends and neighbors.

February 9, 2014

Thank you so much for the feedback!! Enjoy the vehicle!

Helpfull Salesman

by from Old Saybrook, CT |

This was the first time buying a car on my own. When purchasing my 2013 Nissan Altima, Chris the salesman, was so very helpful. Chris's calm and patient manner put me at ease. He took the time to go over every detail of the car and quickly attended to concerns I had. He also assured me that if I had questions at any time in the future I could stop in for his help. I have already stopped by twice with questions and Chris actually seemed as though he is happy to see me. It is hard to believe but I consider him, a Nissan salesman, a friend. Because of Chris I felt very comfortable with the process of car buying at Grossman Chevrolet Nissan, and I love my car.

February 9, 2014

Hi Noreen, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. I am so glad the team exceeded your expectations!

great service couldnt asked for nothing more

by from Wallingford,Ct. |

saw the honda that I wanted e-mail the company and they contact me the next morning and I liked the car made a deposit and went back two days later and purchase it and im enjoying it every day its very good on gas

October 21, 2013

Thank you, Mozell, for the review. We are glad it all worked out well for you.