Curtiss Ryan Honda

333 Bridgeport Ave, Shelton, CT 06484

Used 203-929-1484

Sales Consultant

by from Shelton Ct |

Sales Consultant Terri Gunger did a fantastic job handling all my questions about the 2014 Honda Accord of which I am leasing for the next 3 yrs, Terris knowledge of the mechanics and engineering of this auto was was very welcoming to me. All correspondence was very professional with a quick response. Sincerely. Bob Janik

July 10, 2014

Bob, thank you for writing about your experience with us. At Curtiss Ryan Honda, we strive to ensure that no question or concern goes unanswered, and it's encouraging to know that Terri was able to show you such dedicated and personalized service. Don't hesitate to come back to see us if you have any further questions about your vehicle. Best regards, Linda Biron, lbiron@curtissryan.com.

Curtiss Ryan Honda dealer sales person melissa bar

by from Monroe ct |

overall 5 stars the sales person was courteous,knowledgeable and very fair her name Melissa Barett

May 13, 2014

We appreciate you taking the time to share this review with us and assign our dealership such a wonderful star rating. It is fantastic to know that Melissa was able to provide you with the courteous and knowledgeable service that Curtiss Ryan Honda is known for. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Best regards, Linda Biron, lbiron@curtissryan.com.

A Dealer that Understands Customer Service

by from Trumbull, CT |

This dealership remembers what it's like to be a customer and conducts business the way it should be. The culture of the dealership is built on customer service with their actions rather than just words. Friends and family including myself have all purchased cars at Curtiss Ryan and everyone has enjoyed the same positive experience during the sale and after in the service department. The entire team at Curtiss Ryan continue to prove over and over again that a dealer can be successful doing things the right way. Thank you.

April 15, 2014

Alan, we would like to thank you for your positive feedback about your experience at our dealership. We appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your experience with us was so positive. We always do our best to make sure all of our customers leave our dealership satisfied with our services. We look forward to seeing you again. Best regards, Linda Biron, lbiron@curtissryan.com.

Easiest and most affordable dealer out there!

by from Monroe |

I worked with Ed Blauvelt this past fall purchasing my first car. I leased a 2013 Honda Civic. Ed was straight to the point, helped me with everything I needed, and got me a great price I can afford, being a recent college grad. It was so refreshing, after weeks of horrible experiences at other dealers, going into a place that told me what it would cost me up front, and we worked from there. So many places make you test drive and beat around the bush before giving you a price (usually an outrageous one, too). Curtiss Ryan, and especially Ed, really made the process easier, and are the model for what car dealerships should be like. Thank you Curtiss Ryan, and thank you Ed for all of your hard work! I love my car, and I appreciate everything you have done for me!

February 17, 2014

Robert, I sincerely thank you for going out of your way to write this review about our dealership! We understand that one thing people desire most about their car buying experience is that it is comfortable and not pushy. We try to create that environment for each and every customer. Ed will be happy to hear about your positive experience. I hope you enjoy your new Honda Civic. If you have any further needs, please come back to see us! Also like/follow us on Facebook and Twitter to stay connected with special events and deals. Thanks again, Linda Biron, lbiron@curtissryan.com

Very comfortable and pressure buying experiance

by from Stratford, CT |

I was looking for a pre-owned Honda CRV, with low millage, between 3 to 5 years old. Not only did they have a perfect car for me, they also drove it to my mechanics so he could inspect it before I made a decision. My sales consultant, Frank Paternostro, made my car buying experiance a smooth & pressure free experiance. I've had my almost new Honda for a little more than two weeks and I couldn't be more pleased with the car.

January 5, 2014

Thank you so much for writing such kind words about our dealership. Frank truly is a wonderful member of our team who not only strives to provide the utmost in customer service and quality, but is also dedicated to working with each and every one of our customers in order to assure that they leave our dealership with a vehicle that's the perfect fit for them. We're so happy to hear that you managed to experience this value first hand, and we hope you continue to choose our dealership for all of your future automotive needs. We're always here for you whenever you need us! Sincerely, Linda Biron, lbiron@curtissryan.com.

Rory Singer

by from Stratford, CT |

Real nice guy. Had us in and out very quick. Very knowledgable.

January 3, 2014

We're happy to hear that you had such a wonderful experience at our dealership, Brandon. Rory truly is an outstanding member of our team who always strives to provide the utmost in customer service and quality, and we're glad to know that you feel you experienced this value first hand during your visit. We look forward to seeing you again very soon, and don't forget to check us out on Facebook and Twitter! Sincerely, Linda Biron, lbiron@curtissryan.com.

Great dealership!

by from Monroe, CT |

I just bought a brand new 2014 Honda CRV during the busy Christmas shopping season. The staff made the process a quick and painless one. When a problem arose with the DMV regarding my proper address, they were able to solve it for me in no time.

December 31, 2013

We're so glad to hear that we managed to exceed your expectations of our dealership. Our top priority is to always go above and beyond for our customers in order to assure that they receive a vehicle-buying experience that's as convenient, welcoming and hassle-free as possible, and we're delighted to hear that you managed to experience this value first hand with us. We truly hope that you continue to choose our dealership for all of your future automotive needs, and we look forward to seeing you again very soon. We're always here for you when you need us! Sincerely, Linda Biron, lbiron@curtissryan.com.

New Honda CRV Purchase

by from Easton, CT |

We just purchased a new Honda CRV from Curtiss Ryan?our second purchase from this dealership. The entire sales staff and management are great. Jim Cossette was our sales person ? he was wonderful and provided us with a great hassle free experience?.exceeded our expectations! We couldn?t be happier with our purchase! We highly recommend Curtiss Ryan and Jim!

December 27, 2013

We're so glad to hear that you both had such an outstanding experience at our dealership! Jim truly is an outstanding member of our staff who always strives to go above and beyond in order to provide the utmost in customer service and quality to everyone who visits us, and we're happy to know that you both experienced this value first hand during your visit with us. We hope you continue to choose our dealership for your automotive needs, and we look forward to seeing you again very soon! Sincerely, Linda Biron, lbiron@curtissryan.com.

new minivan from Curtis Ryan Honda

by from Orange,Ct |

Just bought a new Honda Odyssey from Curtis Ryan. Love the car and had a great hassle free experience. Salesperson was Terri Gunger. She was wonderful and really spent a lot of time helping us figure out what we wanted and needed. This is the second car we have bought from Curtis Ryan. No high pressure sale tactics and lowest pricing. Service has been great also. Highly recommend Terri and Curtis Ryan to anyone looking for a new vehicle.

December 24, 2013

We're delighted to hear that we managed to exceed your expectations of our dealership! Terri truly is a valuable member of our team who strives to not only provide our guests with the utmost in customer service and quality, but to working within the needs of each and every one of our customers in order to assure that they leave our dealership with the vehicle that's right for them. We're thrilled to hear that you managed to experience these values during your visit, and we look forward to seeing you again very soon! Sincerely, Linda Biron, lbiron@curtissryan.com.

New Car Purchase Made Simple!

by from Trumbull, CT |

Our recent purchase was an enjoyable experience. Scott F. is great!

December 24, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your experience with us, Becky! Scott is an outstanding member of our team who, like all of our employees, is dedicated to providing everyone who visits us with the utmost in customer service and quality, and we're delighted to know that you managed to experience this value first hand with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon, and don't forget to visit us on Facebook and Twitter! Sincerely, Linda Biron, lbiron@curtissryan.com.