Executive Dodge Jeep RAM

406 S Orchard St, Wallingford, CT 06492

New 888-419-0654
Used 877-291-8599
Service 888-251-6185

Make an Executive Decision!

A great experience

by from Meriden, CT |

This was a great buying experience. Our salesman Rich Dzwonchyk went through everything and answered all our questions. Rich was and continues to be great to work with. We are loving our new Jeep and working with Rich.

Best car buying experience yet!

by from Hamden Ct |

By far the best buying experience . From the first time walking into the dealership until pulling my vechile off the lot. George Lupul was very professional and went over the vechile with me throughout. I would recommend George and Executive any day of the week!

Don't go elsewhere for a Dodge, COME HERE!!

by from Hamden, CT |

I have never felt so humble in buying a car. At close to 40 years old, this is my first time buying a vehicle at a dealership on my own. Ryan Perez is your go-to guy because it made the process simple and hassle-free without any hiccups. He was extremely knowledgeable and he made sure to put me into what I needed. My 2013 Dodge Dart SXT is just what Ryan (not the doctor!) ordered for me at a great low cost, wonderful bumper to bumper warranty, and an excellent sales and finance team to assist in the process. When it's my wife's turn to get a new car, we already know where to go without question. THANKS A BUNCH GUYS!!!

Easy to do business with

by from Wallingford Ct |

George is a great guy to work with and he went above and beyond to meet my needs. Made the whole process virtually painless.

Great Sales Experience

by from Spencer, MA |

I was in the market for a car and found the one that I was looking for was at Executive Dodge Jeep. I called to arrange a test drive and that is when I met up with Rich Dzwonchyk. I couldn't have asked for a better sales person than Rich. He is easygoing, not pushy or high pressure. I recommend Rich to anyone in the market for a new or used car.

My Dodge Ram 1500

by from New Haven, CT |

I just picked up a pre-owned 2013 Dodge Ram 1500 Express from Executive Dodge/Jeep in North Haven. I was in a lease and needed to get out of it. Richard Dzwonchyk, one of the salesman, took the time to explain my options with getting out of lease and into a truck. I hate the car buying process, but Rich made the process stress free. The overall treatment I got from the staff was very professional. If your looking for a Dodge Ram take a ride to Executive Dodge/Jeep. The no haggle pricing is fair, and the service is great. Great experience!

August 25, 2015

Thank you for leaving us this review! We are very happy to hear that Rich could help get you set up with the perfect new car for you. We hope you are enjoying your Dodge Ram! If you need anything else in the future please feel free to come back and visit us any time! We hope to see you back in again soon! Best regards, Tom Gallant | General Manager | gallantt@executiveag.com

I love my Jeep!

by from Seymour, CT |

With nearly 200,000 miles on my old Jeep, it was time to trade it in for a newer model. George was the salesman who greeted me at the door when I arrived at Executive. We spent a couple hours looking at the pre-owned Jeeps in inventory, and test drove one of them. I did not see the red one, but knew it was there. I didn't have time to see it that afternoon. After leaving and visiting another dealership (same models, way overpriced) I decided to call George- who I felt had a good understanding of what my wants and needs in a Jeep were- to ask about that red one that I couldn't stop thinking about. On Friday afternoon, I asked him to take a look at the red one and let me know if he thought I would like it based on our conversations two days prior. He called me back and told me he thought I would love it, so I went and bought it the next day! His understanding of exactly what I was looking for made the whole car buying experience quick and easy, and totally stress free. I felt that he was up front and honest about the whole process and the vehicle, and that really made me feel at ease. I am so excited and so happy with my Jeep! Everyone who rides in it says it's the nicest car they have ever been in, and it's definitely the nicest car I have ever owned. Thanks George for taking such good care of me! I will be sending everyone I know who is looking for a new Jeep your way!

August 25, 2015

Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to inform us of your wonderful experience. We are happy that George made your experience memorable. Your testimonial gives us the knowledge that we are making a significant impact and moving forward in a positive light. If you ever have additional questions or need a service, we are more than happy to lend a hand. Kind regards, Tom Gallant | General Manager | gallantt@executiveag.com

Love my new jeep wrangler unlimited

by from Southington, CT |

My husband and I just bought a brand new Jeep Wrangler Unlimited!! love the new ride and our salesperson Jim Giaimo was great!! There was no hassling and everything went very smoothly and took the time out to show us all the features of the Jeep even when the dealership was closing on a Monday night and did not rush us out!! Thanks Jim for everything!!

August 25, 2015

Lynelle, thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to inform us of your wonderful experience. We are happy that Jim made your experience memorable as he is a valuable team member. Your testimonial gives us the knowledge that we are making a significant impact and moving forward in a positive light. If you ever have additional questions or need a service, we are more than happy to lend a hand. Kind regards, Tom Gallant | General Manager | gallantt@executiveag.com

Great dealership and salespeople

by from Berlin ct |

Rich is a great person to work with, made everything so easy. Love my new RAM 2500!

August 25, 2015

Thank you Chris for leaving us this review! We are very happy to hear that Rich could help get you set up with a new RAM 2500! If you need anything else in the future please feel free to come back and visit us any time! We hope to see you back in again soon! Best regards, Tom Gallant | General Manager | gallantt@executiveag.com

Great experience

by from New Haven, CT |

I had a great experience with Mike Z buying my new Jeep. The experience was easy and informative, as a first time new car buyer, and moving from out of state, there were some hurdles for me to jump through and I had a lot to learn, but Mike helped me through it and I was able to drive away in a awesome new car.

August 25, 2015

Thank you for letting us know about your positive experience. We are happy to know that Mike's efforts made the difference in your car buying experience. We do hope you come back and visit us for any service needs you might have. If you ever have additional questions we are more than happy to help you. Kind regards, Tom Gallant | General Manager | gallantt@executiveag.com

Wonderful place to buy a car

by from clinton ct. |

Everybody there was helpful, knowledgeable about brand and especially friendly. I want to personally recommend my salesman Jim Giaimo who went out of his way to make my Grand Cherokee a reality. Among all the car dealerships out there this place is a no-pressure oasis. Thank you all!

August 12, 2015

Thank you for leaving us this review! We are very happy to hear that Jim could help get you set up with the perfect new car for you. We are glad to hear you are loving your new Grand Cherokee. If you need anything else in the future please feel free to come back and visit us any time! We hope to see you back in again soon! Best regards, Tom Gallant | General Manager | gallantt@executiveag.com