Wallingford Buick GMC

(3.6) 5 Reviews

1122 Old N Colony Rd, Wallingford, CT 06492

Used 888-539-8704

COSTUMER SERVICE GOES ABOVE AND BEYOND.

by from Norwalk CT |

For years my family has being buying all of our new and used cars from Wallingford Buick GMC. Knowing that Bryan, Craig and the entire service department team are available for any issue that may arise is extremely comforting. We are able to make appointments via phone or the company website and given constant updates from start to finish. The fast, friendly and thorough nature by which our concerns are met allows my wife and I to recommend the servicing department to all of our friends and relatives with the utmost confidence.

My family only buy cars from Walliongford GMC!

by from Cheshire, CT |

I recently purchased my third automobile from Wallingford Buick GMC and couldn't be happier. Every time I drop car off for routine service, I am offered a comfortable seat in their waiting room (wide-screen TV and free coffee and snacks) OR they offer to drive me home if I would prefer. My Mom and sister also buy their vehicles from Wallingford and we could not be more satisfied! THANK YOU!

Treat me like family

by from Wallingford,CT |

I have purchased and serviced 3 vehicles from this dealership. When I come there for service the staff and especially Craig is attentive and understanding of any concern I may have with my car, He takes the time to explain what is wrong with the car and what will be required to correct the problem. I have complete confidence in this dealership and they earn my business each time I return.

JUST DONT DO IT

by from B, Connecticut |

The bad experiences far outweigh the good one. Great car buying experience. Sales and finance made things incredibly easy, fast and accommodating. If you decide to buy a care here, I highly recommend working with Chris Brosnan. He gave me a great deal and was a pleasure working with him. However, that being said, nothing else about this car dealership works well. Most importantly, the service department is just absolutely terrible. Incredibly long waiting times for routine things (2-3 hours for an oil change appointment !), have to leave messages almost every time I call, messages are returned days later - if they're returned at all. Service department almost seems under-staffed and annoyed that you even bothered them with your petty problem. Have had a few issues with my car thus far (preowned - nothing crazy) but unfortunate and annoying considering I've only had the car for 5 months. These problems have allowed me the pleasure to become familiar with the service team and it has completely turned me off from this dealership. My interactions with them have completely changed my initial positive impression of the dealership and changed it to a negative one. Its a shame such a good initial experience could turn out so badly after all. I will not being doing business here again.

Talk a Good Game

by from wallingford,ct |

Had problems with the last 2 vehicles purchased there. Thought the first time was a fluke, so we purchased another car.( used, 3 years old ) My husband had the last car for 3 days when it had a complete electronic break down. Had to insist that they provide a rental car, since it would take at least 2 days to fix the car. Have had many little annoying problems with the car since the purchase. Won't be buying any more cars from this dealer.