Oak Lawn Toyota

4320 W. 95th St, Oak Lawn, IL 60453

New 888-437-3574
Used 888-228-2079
Service 877-409-0607

Ronnie Colosimo's Oak Lawn Toyota, A Dealer You Can Count On!

A Trustworth Dealer to do Business With

by from Homewood, IL |

Frank Contreras, Steve Hertogs and Lauren Verdon all participated in helping me deiced to buy my new Highlander from Oak Lawn Toyota. They were friendly, responsive, and most importantly, gained my trust that the negotiation would be fair. I recommend Oak Lawn Toyota as a dealership you can trust.

March 5, 2014

Thank you for your kind words about Frank, Steve, Lauren, and the Oak Lawn Toyota team, Daniel! We appreciate you trusting us for your car needs. We hope you are enjoying your new Highlander, and we look forward to working with you again.

Mostly good, but a couple of significant failures.

by from Palos Park, IL |

I wasn't sure I was going to trade my car in, but after some negotiations I did. I had just filled the gas tank, and mentioned it to the salesman. He said don't worry about that. I didn't, but after purchasing a car and trading mine in, I ran out of gas in the new car before I got home. They spelled my name incorrectly on some of the documents, and I called and was told it was already being taken care of since they had a photo copy of my driver's license. A month later, I found they had not done anything at all, and the title came with the wrong name. I called, got hung up on, recalled and they claimed they knew nothing about this. They again said they would fix it, but I won't believe until I see it.

Best experience in 40 years of purchasing cars!!!!

by from Mokena,IL |

I have been a dedicated Toyota driver for the past 25 years. My adult children continue the Toyota tradition. This was my first purchase from Oak Lawn Toyota and Rob Halderson made this the easiest purchase experience I have ever experienced. I definitely recommend Oak Lawn Toyota and Rob Halderson

Fair and Accommodating

by from Chicago, IL |

Kudos to Jacek Makselan! He was very patient and attentive to my concerns. I would recommend him to anyone in the market for buying a Toyota. He will treat you right!

Awesome Car Buying Experience

by from Chicago, IL |

This was the best car buying experience my and my husband ever had. When we walked into OakLawn Toyota last Saturday we were pretty beat up after leaving another dealership. I looked at some cars while my husband went in to speak with a salesperson. When I came in he was sitting with Rob Halderson and Rob was truly a God send. Rob took the let's back up approach, totally not what we expected but truly what we needed at the time. We are now owners of a brand new Toyota Corolla and we couldn't be more pleased with not only Rob but the overall experience at Oaklawn Toyota. Yes, we will recommend Rob and Oaklawn Toyota to anyone looking for a car and we definitely plan to make them our family car dealership in the future. Totally awesome experience for start to finish.

Sales and Finance

by from Lockport, IL |

My parents recommended Rob Halderson when I was looking for a used car for my daughter. He went above and beyond to find us the most reliable and affordable car. Two days after we picked up her car, I purchased a new Camry from Rob. Once again, he went above and beyond and found me the perfect car. Before I came into the dealership, Jason Stoit had my financing all set and he was able to get me an amazing rate because he too went above and beyond to help me so I could buy the car AND afford it. I honestly have never been treated this way when purchasing a car. I left the dealership knowing that Rob and Jason had my best interest and they actually care about their customers. I will recommend Oak Lawn Toyota to everyone I know.

August 13, 2014

Hello Sue! Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to write these beautiful words. We truly appreciate your business and thank you for putting your faith in us to find a car for both you and your daughter. Rob and Jason are incredible members of the Oak Lawn Toyota team and we love to hear that they're going above & beyond the norm to give their customers the VERY BEST experience. We're thrilled that you're happy with your vehicle and comfortable with your payments. Thank you for any future recommendations you give to friends/family. As a family owned establishment, we work hard to give our customers the "family" treatment and we rely on your word of mouth to continue to do what we do here. The experience doesn't end just because you drove off the lot so please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions in the future. May both you and your daughter enjoy your new vehicles! Thank you for being a part of the Oak Lawn Toyota family.

Best Car Buying Experience I've ever had!

by from Illinois |

I am extremely happy that after going to several different Toyota dealers, John at Oak Lawn Toyota made my car buying experience a wonderful experience! John didn't waste my time & gave me more than I expected! I will definitely recommend Oak Lawn Toyota to others! Thank you to John of Oak Lawn Toyota & Thank you to my friends who referred me to Oak Lawn Toyota after purchasing their new vehicle a couple if weeks ago. I luv my RAV!

August 13, 2014

Congratulations on purchasing your Rav4--it's a great car! We thank you for taking the time out of your day to write up this review. Here at Oak Lawn Toyota, we work very hard to give all of our customers the best customer service experience and we're thrilled that John went above and beyond to accommodate you. We rely on referrals and it means a lot to us that you trust us with your family and friends. Thank you for your purchase and for spreading the word about your great experience at Oak Lawn Toyota. If you ever have any questions, we're always here to help you. Congrats again and happy & safe driving!

Great Place to Purchase a Car!

by from Chicago, Il |

I recently purchased my Prius ot Oak Lawn Toyota and had a great experience. I love the car and working with Mike Roache was fantastic. He answered all my questions and catered to all my needs. I will be recommending Mike and Oak Lawn Toyota to all my friends!

August 13, 2014

Congratulations on your new Prius! We know you had a lot of different options when it came to choosing a dealership but we thank you for coming to Oak Lawn Toyota. We work hard to give our customers an excellent customer service experience and it's wonderful that Mike delivered on that promise. Thank you for any future recommendations you give to family and friends as we appreciate your trust in us. If you have any questions in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Congratulations again--happy and safe driving!

Best Dealership EVER!

by from Downers Grove, illinois |

On 7/28 at the recommendation of our Cousin Harry, we went to check out a car at Oak Lawn Toyota and speak to the sakes rep Bob Spee. The experience was GREAT from start to finish when we pulled away in our Rav4. Everyone we had contact with at the dealership was great but Bob Spee, the Sales Rep was fantastic. It was the 1st time we met him yet he made us feel so comfortable and relaxed we knew his objective was to find the right car for us...not just "sell us a car". We are now the 6th referral from our cousin that has gone to Oak Lawn Toyota, dealt with Bob Spee and left happy. This is the 6th vehicle we have purchased since we have been married but it has been 100% the BEST buying experience, again, from start to finish. So if you need a new car, used car or want to lease a car...head to Oak Lawn Toyota and ask for Bob Spee...you WILL NOT be disappointed!!!!

August 13, 2014

WOW! Thank you so much to your cousin Harry for sending you our way! We truly appreciate your business and thank you for your kind words. Here at Oak Lawn Toyota, we are a family-run business and we strive to make sure our customers understand they're a part of our extended Oak Lawn Toyota family. We're thrilled to read that Bob Spee has taken such wonderful care of you and your family. It means a lot to us to see our customers drive away happy, but it means even more when they feel that the experience doesn't end just because you drove off the lot. We're here to answer your questions and make sure that your experience is excellent. We truly thank you for putting your trust in us and we will be sure to pass along your generous words to Bob Spee. Thank you again for you purchase! Enjoy your new vehicle!

Professional and Extremely Helpful

by from Chicago, IL |

I was so pleased with my experience at Oak Lawn Toyota that I wanted to send them a "Thank You Letter" the very next day. They were so patient with us and so accommodating even though it was a very busy day for them. I highly recommend Steve and J.P. if you go in there.

August 12, 2014

Consider this your official "Thank you" letter, Amy! Thank you for taking the time to write this generous review. We work very hard to give our customers the best possible car buying experience and it's wonderful to see that you were treated in that manner. We understand you have a wide selection of dealerships from which to choose and on behalf of JP & Steve, we truly appreciate your business and welcome you into the Oak Lawn Toyota family with open arms! If there's anything we can do for you in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Congratulations on your purchase and thank YOU for your business and your thoughtful words.

Great car buying experience

by from Chicago, IL |

We bought a new Prius from Oak Lawn Toyota and were very happy with the total experience. I'll say from the start that we are regular customers there having boughjt our last car there 14 years ago it and another car serviced there sincde then. We started by shopping on the internet to get prices from dealers in the Chicago area for the car we wanted. Lauren Verdon was the internet salesperson and was very responsive and was able to answer all our questions. After we started we had a two month hiatus while we were busy with other things and Lauren was fine with that picking up where we had left off earlier. Our sales rep was Rob Halderson who was also great. When we got serious with finding the car we wanted, Rob and Lauren worked to find exactly what we wanted. When we arrived on the day of the sale, Rob worked with us on the final price coparing with other dealers and then helped us get familiafr with the car. Rob was helpful, straightforward, and did not pressure us about things we were not interested in. Lastly we went to Marty Maggio to deal with the paperwork and found him helpful, direct and easy to work with. After he explained the warrenty options, we felt no pressure to choose one option over another, It was all "what do you need?" Overall, the whole experience was as good a car buying experience as you can have. I highly recommend Oak Lawn Toyota

August 12, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this extremely thoughtful review of your experience at Oak Lawn Toyota. We truly appreciate your loyalty to us and we thank you for reaching out to us when it was time to buy a new car. Here at Oak Lawn Toyota, we do our best to treat all of our customers like they're a part of our family and with that, we know the importance of a pressure-free & positive environment. We are thrilled to see that Lauren & Rob worked hard to keep the experience positive and insightful while Marty was able to be clear, concise, and hassle-free. We appreciate your business and thank you for recommending us to your family and friends. If you ever have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us--we are here to help you! Thanks again, and most importantly, enjoy your new car!