Oak Lawn Toyota

4320 W. 95th St, Oak Lawn, IL 60453

New 888-437-3574
Used 888-228-2079
Service 877-409-0607

Ronnie Colosimo's Oak Lawn Toyota, A Dealer You Can Count On!

A Trustworth Dealer to do Business With

by from Homewood, IL |

Frank Contreras, Steve Hertogs and Lauren Verdon all participated in helping me deiced to buy my new Highlander from Oak Lawn Toyota. They were friendly, responsive, and most importantly, gained my trust that the negotiation would be fair. I recommend Oak Lawn Toyota as a dealership you can trust.

March 5, 2014

Thank you for your kind words about Frank, Steve, Lauren, and the Oak Lawn Toyota team, Daniel! We appreciate you trusting us for your car needs. We hope you are enjoying your new Highlander, and we look forward to working with you again.

Great experience from start to finish

by from Oak Lawn, IL |

I went to the dealership to check out the Toyota Sienna and was met by Johnny Collins. I let him know that I was debating minivan vs. 3rd row SUV, and had narrowed to 5 choices. He was very well-informed on the Sienna, asked me questions about my life and my needs for the vehicle, and took me on a test drive. I definitely drove it for awhile and tried out everything--backing into a driveway, high speeds, low speeds, parking, etc. and he didn't get remotely irritated (unlike another dealer in the area)--in fact, he encouraged me to test as much as possible. After I left he followed up a few days later in a non-pressure way. By this time I had decided on the Sienna and started talking inventory, price, etc. He was very responsive and friendly. When we went in to buy the car he again showed me everything on that particular vehicle to make sure I was comfortable with it, worked out a fair price, and also gave me an excellent deal on my trade in. I would definitely recommend Oak Lawn Toyota to a friend, and would specifically direct them to Johnny! I felt like he was honest and trustworthy, and was clear about wanting to EARN my business--and he did!

When you walk in they treat you like family

by from Hickory Hills Il |

Oaklawn Toyota is the only place I would consider buying a vehicle, and Rob Halderson is the only salesman I would deal with. This is such a wonderful dealership, the people there are friendly and always remember your name. We have just purchased our 4th Toyota there. Our daughter has recently purchased her first car there after graduating from college.

July 10, 2014

Karen, thank you so much for your review! We truly appreciate your loyalty to Oak Lawn Toyota and we are honored that you continue to come back to us time after time. We will be sure to pass along your generous words to Rob and the rest of the Oak Lawn Toyota team. Congratulations to your daughter on her college graduation AND her new vehicle! We are always excited when the next generation becomes part of the Oak Lawn Toyota family. If there's anything that we can do for you, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Thank you, again, for your purchase. Safe and happy driving!

Awesome experience

by from Troy, MI |

Came in to Oak Lawn Toyota looking for a used car, got out driving a brand new mini van. The deal Lou Rodriguez worked out for me was a no brainer and had to take it. Mr. Capelle was also very friendly during the final process of the purchase and got me very good deals to cover myself on this credit. I recommend Oak Lawn Toyota for sure. Both Mr. Rodriguez and Mr. Capelle are very professional at what they do and I'm sure the success of Oak Lawn Toyota is in part thanks to them. They know their business.

June 19, 2014

Hello JulioM., Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. We are thrilled to see that both Lou Rodriguez and Dave Capelle took great care of you. We see that you are a customer residing in Michigan and we are both honored and humbled that you drove all the way to Oak Lawn, IL to purchase your minivan. You had other options but we thank you for choosing us. It is wonderful to see that Lou and Dave found you the best deal possible and we know he'll be happy to see that you are happy with your deal. Thank you again for your purchase and if there's anything else we can do for you in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us. Welcome to the Oak Lawn Toyota, family! Happy driving and be safe!

"Best Car Buying Experince"

by from Naperville, IL |

"Best car buying exerience in over 30 years" I was not prepared to purchase this vehicle when I entered your dealership. I was in the area and on lunch, so I decided to take a look see for this model and color after talking to Lauren who was very freindly and invited me to the dealership. A great beginning to agreat experience. We actually had another same type used vehicle with extra value equipment we were aggressively pursuing. The other car had more mileage and came with the Honda Certified warranty. Frank made the car purchase happen by differentiating between the 2 cars and the Oaklawn Toyota dealer value added service. My wife and I are extremely pleased with our purchase. We love the color and car! We left your dealership with no regrets. Thanks for the exceptional and professional services delivered to make this a great buying experience. We cannot thank enough for putting together a piece of mind warranty that was one of our largest concerns. Dave did a great job offering a Toyota Warranty Value Package vs.a Honda's Certifieded Used Car warranty that is available from a Honda Certified dealer. We came with our pre-approved financing and he was able to get us a lower rate which made this even a better value added service . To be honest, this was the best experience we have had in our 30 years of buying cars during our marriage! We will highly recommend your dealership to our family and friends. This will always be our first dealership stop for any and all purchases in the future. Thank you again Frank for matching us up with your dealer and this car purchase.

June 13, 2014

Hello Dave, Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with us at Oak Lawn Toyota. We are honored that Oak Lawn Toyota was so good to you. We strive to make the buying experience the best for every single customer and it's wonderful that we're practicing what we preach. In addition to your review, we truly appreciate your generosity by recommending us to your family and friends. Thank you for your purchase and if there's anything we can do for you, please don't hesitate to ask us. Enjoy your Honda Odyssey and drive safely! Thanks again.

Thanks

by from Chicago,Illinois |

It was a bit scary to think about buying a vehicle after my husband passed away. After contacting Oak Lawn Toyota asking for their help, I felt comfortable and confident I would find what I was looking for. Sofia, was great with keeping in touch and letting me know what was available. Juan Pablo and Jason were friendly, knowledgeable and professional. I had a wonderful experience and love my Tacoma.

June 5, 2014

SCCSTeacher: We are truly humbled by your honesty and thoughtfulness in this review. We appreciate the fact that you trusted us with your purchase. Here at Oak Lawn Toyota, customer service is our number one priority and we are so happy that you were treated with the best customer support by Sofia, Juan Pablo, and Jason, so you could drive home in your Tacoma without any hassle. Thank you so much for your purchase. Enjoy driving your Tacoma and as always, please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns. Thanks again!

Excellent Service

by from Schaumburg, IL |

Since the first time we set foot into the dealer, we knew we were in the right place. Rob approached us but gave us the breathing room to browse in peace by not hovering over us. The Gettis family has now purchased five vehicles from Oak Lawn and very happy with them all. I just purchased the sixth vehicle on 5/27/14, a 2014 Prius C Two. I drove from Schaumburg to do so. Rob is such a delightful person, that I could not see myself buying a car from anyone else but him. Our experience is always top notch and would not go anywhere else as long as Rob is still around. Thank you for making our visits so amazing each time we come in.

June 5, 2014

Tina: Thank you so much for writing this beautiful review. You are an Oak Lawn Toyota ALL-STAR customer and we are humbled and grateful for your continued business with us. We will be sure to pass along your kind words to Rob as he will be thrilled to hear that after six vehicles, you are still just as happy and at peace as you were when you purchased your first car. Thank you so much for your loyalty to us, Gettis family. We work hard to make sure that our customers experience the very best when they're at Oak Lawn Toyota and we're happy that you and your family feel that way. Enjoy your Prius C Two! And as always, if there is anything else that we can do for, please contact us. Thanks again for your loyalty.

Best car buying experience ever!

by from Oak Lawn, IL |

I have never enjoyed the car buying experience in the past. My experience with Oak Lawn Toyota was completely different. I got a price. I checked with other dealers. Steve Hertogs matched the lowest price I found with no quibble. I was treated like a valued friend.

May 30, 2014

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to write this review. We are thrilled that your experience at Oak Lawn Toyota was a positive one and that Steve Hertogs took care of you. Excellent customer service is our top priority and it is wonderful to see that we are delivering on that. Thank you for coming to Oak Lawn Toyota and trusting us with your purchase. We truly appreciate your business and we are excited to welcome you into the Oak Lawn Toyota family. If there's anything else that we can do for you, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Congratulations on your purchase and drive safely!

Great place to buy a car.

by from Oak Lawn, IL |

I drove 3.5 hours to this place to buy a used VW they had. Sofia was the one who initially contacted me and reassured me that the car was in near perfect condition. Lou handled most of the sale and Jason got me financed with a good rate through their dealer. I would drive 3.5 hours again to buy a car from here without any hesitation. They made the drive worthwhile and the customer service was wonderful. Thanks guys!

May 23, 2014

Thank YOU, Ned, for your generous review of Oak Lawn Toyota! You had a number of options and the fact that you drove three and a half hours to us, means a great deal. We truly appreciate your business and we're especially happy to hear that Lou and Jason took great care of you. We want our customers to receive the best customer service experience and it's wonderful to hear when that happens! If there's anything you need from us in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us. The customer service doesn't end just because you drove the car off the lot--we're always available for you. Welcome to the Oak Lawn Toyota family! Happy driving and enjoy your new purchase.

We couldn't be happier!!!!!!

by from Sycamore, IL |

My husband and I had a very pleasant experience purchasing our Sienna from Oak Lawn Toyota. The owner, Ronnie Colosimo, is a very approachable guy and wonderful to work with. He knows how to make you feel like family! Dominik, the sales associate, was very knowledgeable and helped guide us to the perfect van to fit our growing family's needs. Steve, the sales manager, found that perfect van and expeditiously brought it to Oak Lawn to finalize our purchase. We are EXTREMELY grateful for the wonderful hospitality of everyone at Oak Lawn Toyota. We will definitely be back to do business in the future!!!

May 6, 2014

Dear Emily, Thank you for your generous review and for taking the time to write it. We know that Oak Lawn Toyota isn't in your neighborhood and we truly appreciate your willingness to travel and purchase a car from us. We strive for an excellent customer service experience and we are thrilled that Ronnie, Dominik, and Steve took care of your family. We hope that you enjoy your new van and if there is anything you need, please don't hesitate to contact us. Welcome to the Oak Lawn Toyota family and enjoy your new Sienna!

Great Dealership and Customer Service

by from Chicago |

Here's my honest review about Oak Lawn Toyota. I purchased my 2011 Toyota 4 Runner about 2 years ago from Oak Lawn Toyota after visiting previous dealerships. The other dealerships played games with the pricing and didn't seem to care whether or not they sold vehicles. After seeing an ad I came in and was immediately assisted by Steve Hill. The 4 runner was in great condition and the pricing plus taxes totaled to what I could afford. In all I purchased my 4Runner the next day literally. Since the purchase I have had great customer service and was always informed about the various services I needed in a timely manner. Al Leon is the service manager and has always assisted me if I had any concerns. Thank you to Steve Hill, Al Leon, George and the Oak Lawn Toyota Family for great customer service!!! Just to note a friend of mine purchased her vehicle from Oak Lawn Toyota as well and enjoys her new Rav4.

May 2, 2014

Lori, thank you very much for your thoughtful review of Oak Lawn Toyota. We pride ourselves on a well-rounded customer service experience and we're thrilled that you received that. We are thrilled to hear that Steve Hill and Al Leon took great care of you and that you continue to receive the best customer service two years after your purchase. Further, we always appreciate when our customers recommend us to their friends, so thank you for sending your friends/family our way! Just remember, if there's anything else you need from us, we're always here. Thank you, again, for your loyalty to Oak Lawn Toyota.