Brandfon Honda

515 W Main St, Branford, CT 06405

Used 877-846-9741

Great service, friendly & helpful associates

by from Branford, CT |

The service was done in the time promised, price was good, and I received personal care before & after my service. I appreciated that they did the oil change even though i had not made an apptmt beforehand.

Easy & Personable

by from Branford, CT |

Thank you for making the process of leasing a car easy to understand and personable. Nikki was a great sales consultant!

buying process

by from branford, ct |

Car that I was interested in was accessible for a drive. Salesman explained all features and answered all questions. Easy to close the deal.

HUGO CASTILLO

by from WEST HAVEN CT 06516 |

The custumer services take care and he speak spanish. he explain everything. because I do not speak english very well, at lease with something about cars parts.

Refreshing car buying experience

by from Branford, Connecticut |

Salesman was friendly with no pressuring. It was the most pleasant car buying experience I've had. I've done my research for about a year and knew exactly what car and features I wanted and appreciated that the salesman recognized that.

Great service

by from North Haven, CT |

Many places and salespeople are too pushy. I did not find that with Bob, our used car salesman, nor with Mike who handled the finances. I also liked that whenever I called with questions, Bob was always available to take my call or called back right away.

Sales and delivery was a breeze

by from Milford, Ct. |

Sales person, Glenn Banks was super helpful and focused on my needs. The car was ready when we arrived and the paperwork completion was a breeze.

Horrible experience

by from Branford CT |

Horrible experience. Buy it somewhere else. Salesperson said one thing when buying and completely denied after. Would prefer some honesty from salesman - you loose customer loyalty by being dishonest. Trust of customer is everything in a business and you lost it. Will never go back or would recommend to anyone - ever.

May 14, 2014

I apologize for any negative experience you may have had at our dealership. We strive to provide a trustworthy experience, as we value the business of every potential customer. We would appreciate the opportunity to further discuss this issue with you. Please contact me at your convenience to talk about your situation. Sincerely, Corey Brandfon | Used Car Manager| cbrandfon@brandfonhonda.com

My favorite Honda dealer -- I'm on my 10th Honda

by from Middletown, CT |

I just picked up my 10th Honda. I leased it from Brandfon Honda, Branford, CT, my favorite dealer and the one where most of my Hondas have come from. I like Brandfon for its ability to get me the lease I ask for; for the sales staff (Joanne Panzo is a savvy, smart and capable agent, and I keep coming back to her. She gets me the deal I want, is reliable, and has a platinum personality); for an easy and speedy buying process; and a top-notch service department. I don't have to spend much time in the service department because my leased Hondas have never needed much more than an oil change and tire rotation. And I'll go back to Joanne Panzo and Brandfon when it's time for number 11.

April 25, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such an excellent review, and congrats on the Civic! Our staff treats our customers like family, not just a sale, and that's why we continue to prioritize customer service long after the purchase. Sincerely, Corey Brandfon| Used Car Manager | cbrandfon@brandfonhonda.com

Great Team at Brandfon

by from Guilford, CT |

I bought my first Honda and I could not had a better experience. I starting with Scott Bellinger who answered all my questions on line, when on to meet with Joel DeMarco who is very knowledgeable about his product, displays confidence, integrity and a sense of calm that eliminated my fear of being a first time new car buyer! They are a great team and I am looking forward to the next 10 plus years working with them for my car maintenance. Thank you Brandfon! Liz

April 17, 2014

Congratulations on your first Honda, Liz and welcome to our family! I am glad you had a great first time experience. Joel and Scott are very valuable to our team and appreciate your review. Don't hesiate to call if you need anything down the road. Sincerely, Corey Brandfon | Used Car Manager| cbrandfon@brandfonhonda.com