A1 Toyota

50 Amity Rd, New Haven, CT 06515

THE BEST CAR BUYING & SERVICE EXPERIENCE EVER!!

by from Norwalk, CT |

Hands down this Toyota dealership is the best one. I have purchase cars from Westport & Milford Toyota in the pass and they don?t add up to A1- Toyota New Haven. From start to finish and even after my purchase I am very happy. It starts with Joe Firine the internet manager. Making sure I didn?t drive all the way to New Haven and didn?t have the car I wanted. To Chen the sweetest sale person and I am a hard person to sell to. It gets even better with Paul Wright has who might I add sold me my 1st car back in 1995 and he is still going strong with Toyota Finance Services. To Joe at Service who was so carrying a patient. I will never buy a car anywhere else. A-1 has earned its name for sure! Jasmine Williams

Wonderful Lease exprience

by from Woodbridge, CT |

We had a problem with another dealership and my husband just popped it to A-1 Toyota one Saturday to look at their cars and we were in a new car by the next weekend. They were warm and excepting and did everything they could to get us the financing we needed and get us into a New 2016 Highlander. Thanks A-1 Toyota for restoring our faith in car dealers

Truly professional and courteous service!

by from New Haven, CT |

I recently bought my Toyota Corolla at A-1, and I experienced a truly professional and courteous customer service from the initial moment. All of the staff that I interacted with at A-1 were great and made sure that I had complete satisfaction with my purchase. I highly recommend A-1 Toyota for anyone looking to buy a car, and I'm sure that you will find the experience as enjoyable as I did.

4th car from A1 Toyota

by from Bridgeport CT |

I've had a great experience every single time I purchased my car. I always deal with Quincy Smith. He is professional, extremely nice and always goes above and beyond in what he does. Carlos did my paperwork. He was very pleasant and walked me through everything I needed to sign. Very knowledgeable.

A1 Toyota is amazing! Best experience ever!!

by from Guilford, CT |

Best experience ever! A1 Toyota is top notch! The staff is amazing. My experience was above excellent from the moment I walked in to the moment I walked out. Our Salesman Quincy was absolutely the best! Very knowledgeable, helpful, and accommodated our schedule and needs. Carlos in Finance was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. The best experience ever in car shopping!

Best buying Experience

by from Seymour, CT |

I have purchased 4 cars from A-1 Toyota and have had them all serviced there. I would not consider another dealership for buying a Toyota. Quincy Smith did an excellent job selling me my car.

Great place to buy a car

by from Hamden, CT |

This dealership has everything simplified for their buyers, it is a great no haggle dealership. The dealership itself is very relaxed and have fair prices for their cars as well as your trade. Their selection was also very good. Their customer service levels were great and matched everything a high end car dealer would offer. I worked with Sunny Dhawan the entire time and I have nothing but good things to say about him. He is a very nice guy and is passionate about Toyota's. He works with what he loves. I already decided I'm buying my next Toyota from this place. Thanks again guys.

A surprising pleasure

by from NH,CT |

I visited the dealership to gather some information on a used vehicle and possibly take a test drive. I had ZERO intentions of buying anything or making any definite decision. The sales process at A1 is a very nice one but i would have to say that it was solely because of Mustafa that I ended up signing papers for a brand new Rav4 that night. I have never felt less pressured or more looked out for by a salesman. He put in a lot of effort to put a deal on the table I could not turn down. My wife and I love the vehicle and the experience. Class act!

You're the man Hatim!

by from Norwalk, CT |

Hatim is the best salesperson I ever met. Hatim went above and beyond to accommodate my needs and get me the vehicle I was looking for! If it weren't for Hatim, I wouldn't be driving the brand new 2015 Tacoma. He definitely is an asset to A-1 Toyota. If you are looking for a new Toyota, ask for Hatim, he is very knowledgeable, honest and patient! Thank you Again Hatim!

Great service

by from New heaven ct |

I want to thank of your your team members Hatim he was an outstanding dealer he helped out so much he was so calm and nice and explained everything slowly and answered our questions we asked. If I could I would give the the highest number you guys have I was really happy with his help and kindness. A 10 for him if it's the highest number u have. Please tell Hatim thank you from me leonora. I would Deffently come again with the service he gave us