A1 Toyota

50 Amity Road, New Haven, CT 06515

Best buying Experience

by from Seymour, CT |

I have purchased 4 cars from A-1 Toyota and have had them all serviced there. I would not consider another dealership for buying a Toyota. Quincy Smith did an excellent job selling me my car.

Great place to buy a car

by from Hamden, CT |

This dealership has everything simplified for their buyers, it is a great no haggle dealership. The dealership itself is very relaxed and have fair prices for their cars as well as your trade. Their selection was also very good. Their customer service levels were great and matched everything a high end car dealer would offer. I worked with Sunny Dhawan the entire time and I have nothing but good things to say about him. He is a very nice guy and is passionate about Toyota's. He works with what he loves. I already decided I'm buying my next Toyota from this place. Thanks again guys.

A surprising pleasure

by from NH,CT |

I visited the dealership to gather some information on a used vehicle and possibly take a test drive. I had ZERO intentions of buying anything or making any definite decision. The sales process at A1 is a very nice one but i would have to say that it was solely because of Mustafa that I ended up signing papers for a brand new Rav4 that night. I have never felt less pressured or more looked out for by a salesman. He put in a lot of effort to put a deal on the table I could not turn down. My wife and I love the vehicle and the experience. Class act!

You're the man Hatim!

by from Norwalk, CT |

Hatim is the best salesperson I ever met. Hatim went above and beyond to accommodate my needs and get me the vehicle I was looking for! If it weren't for Hatim, I wouldn't be driving the brand new 2015 Tacoma. He definitely is an asset to A-1 Toyota. If you are looking for a new Toyota, ask for Hatim, he is very knowledgeable, honest and patient! Thank you Again Hatim!

Great service

by from New heaven ct |

I want to thank of your your team members Hatim he was an outstanding dealer he helped out so much he was so calm and nice and explained everything slowly and answered our questions we asked. If I could I would give the the highest number you guys have I was really happy with his help and kindness. A 10 for him if it's the highest number u have. Please tell Hatim thank you from me leonora. I would Deffently come again with the service he gave us

Hatim Yousef is the BEST!!!!!!

by from New Haven,CT |

Hatim is the best salesperson I ever met,My lease had him bending over backwards and Hatim went above and beyond to accommodate our needs! If it weren't for Hatim,we probably wouldn't be in our 2nd lease.He definitely is an asset to A-1 Toyota.I love my 2015 RAV4 Limited! everyone needs to ask for him - very knowledgable,honest and patient! Thank you Again Hatim!

great price and service on a pre-owned vehicle

by from N. Andover, MA |

I've owned Audi's for 30 years now, and need to buy them pre-owned, since they are way too pricey new. A-1 Toyota picked up an A6 Avant on trade-in which caught my eye so I drove down from the Boston area to check it out. It was in great shape. They would not barter on the price, which put me off a bit, but then I went off to do my homework, and realized that the asking price was about as good as I could hope for. The price included 4 new brakes and rotors, and 4 new tires. I requested top end rotors and Primacy Michelin tires, so there was a bit of an increase, but it was provided at their discount cost. My lead sales person Kayla was extremely helpful, friendly, and attentive to details, as were the other managers with whom I interacted. I decided to take the train from Boston to pick up the car, and A1 Toyota had a driver at the door at New Haven when I arrived. The detailing job was impeccable on the vehicle, and the drive back to Boston was a real pleasure on a 7 year old car which drove, looked, and smelled totally new. A1-Toyota did a fantastic job on the new tire balancing and front end alignment as well as the breaks. I was also most impressed with the heritage of this company. It is worth checking out.

Great salesman Quincy

by from New haven Ct |

I bought a new Tacoma from Quincy. He was very knowledgeable, customer oriented, with a no pressure approach. They got me approved while no other dealer could. I would definitely buy here again. Was very happy with my experience.

No Games

by from Bethlehem, CT |

Had been searching for a Tundra for some time. Contacted several other dealers via web and in person. Started each process by requesting a price quote on the web because I thought this would save time and effort in my research. Each time I submitted a request, I got the usual response. I would get a call, no price, but a response such as "when would you like to come down?. I am pretty busy so traveling long distances to talk to a sales person only to get nowhere on a price can be a waste of time. I was pleasantly surprised when I inquired on-line with A-1 Toyota and got a price quote response via email. I not only received a price quote on the specific vehicle I inquired about, but also received three other quotes with various levels of equipment. I knew I had received a fair price quote because I had done quite a bit of research. The buying experience was very pleasant. My sales person was Quincy. Quincy was very professional. He took the time to explain things and was not driven to make the sale. All the aspects of purchasing a car from A-1 were pleasant. No games, no haggling, no pressure. Would recommend A-1 as a place to buy your Toyota.

Ed was Great.

by from Bridgeport, CT |

Although I did not purchase a car from this dealer, My experience here was great. Ed was fantastic in answering all my questions. He was very patient and went above and beyond in explaining everything to me as well as sharing some awesome tips. He did not pressure me nor did I feel bullied in anyway. Great cars, great customer service from Ed, nice location. Only reason I did not buy car here was because the car I was interested in was over my budget, but otherwise I would have purchased.