Harte Nissan

165 W Service Rd, Hartford, CT 06120

New 888-902-3682
Used 888-896-6934
Service 888-568-2491

Our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers.

Happy with my experience

by from Hartford, CT |

My experience at Harte Nissan was awesome from the moment I walked I the door. My sales rep Anna was very friendly, honest, and cooperative in working with me to get approved for a Rouge without a co-signer and all the other staff member were excellent as well. I would recommend their business if you are in need of a new or used vehicle .

December 18, 2013

Thank you for your recommendation and kind words about Anna and the Harte Nissan team. We appreciate you trusting us for your car needs. Let us know how we can help again in the future. We hope you are enjoying your new Rogue!

2014 pathfinder

by from hartford ct |

When there to get my 07 murano services while scott mcdonald helped me look at some new cars. While walking around the showroom and the car lot he knew everything that needed to be known about these cars and what he didnt know he didnt hesitated to ask and find out for me. After 2 days of car shopping and returning to look at cars i made my decision and came out driving my 2014 pathfinder.

Great experience, even better service

by from Cromwell, CT |

I went to Harte Nissan because I got a flyer in the mail and didn't expect it to be different from any other dealership that I've been to in the past. But I was pleasantly surprised when I got out of my current car only to be greeted by Scott MacDonald, who made me feel very comfortable from our first interaction. Everyone at the dealership was so friendly and the financing department really went above and beyond to get me into my new car. I liked how my sales rep, Scott knew just about everything about the car and what he didn't know he found out and he wasn't pushy at all!! I will literally never buy another car from anywhere else other than Harte Nissan. Thank you to all the staff there for making my day and making me the proud owner of a 2014 Juke!!

July 15, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share about your positive purchasing experience with Scott and the Harte Nissan team, Crystal! Providing an outstanding customer experience is a top priority to us, and we're glad you enjoyed your time here. We look forward to continuing our relationship together, and we hope you are enjoying your new Juke!

Great Nissan Store

by from Hartford, CT |

John Hair was the sales man I worked with and he was very attentive to my needs and wants and I left harte Nissan happy and in a new 2014 Nissan1 I highly recommend

July 15, 2014

Thank you for your recommendation and kind words about John and the Harte Nissan team, Carlos! We're glad you were so pleased with your recent car buying experience here, and we look forward to providing an excellent experience for you again. Let us know how we can help with any future car or service needs.

great experience with Harte Nissan

by from Hartford |

My experience at Harte-Nissan was great. My sales rep Jean Eddie. was patient, friendly and had a good sense of humor which made me feel comfortable with our masculine car. I didn't feel forced to buy into anything and was given honest answers to my questions while buying our used car. Also, the finance manager Ahsan S. was knowledgable and great too! To be the first time financing a car this experience was great. Thanks. Harte Nissan group!! =]

June 28, 2014

Thank you for trusting our team with your vehicle needs, Delaia and Luis! We're happy to hear Jean Eddie and Ahsan could provide a great buying experience for you. We hope you are enjoying your new car, and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

Very happy

by from Hartford, CT |

I purchased a 2014 Nissan Altima and i love it.... I had a wonderful experience with Harte Nissan, they are friendly, reasonable and helpful, specially my salesman Jean-Eddy Mores, he is so nice and help me a lot, i'm very thankful and happy with him. I recommend this dealership to anyone.

June 28, 2014

Thank you for your positive feedback, Joselyn! We're so glad to hear you love your new Altima, and we appreciate your kind words about Jean Eddy and the Harte Nissan team. Let us know how we can help with any future car or service needs you may have. Thanks again for your positive review!

great staff

by from Tolland, ct |

I just wanted to write you a quick note to thank you for your honesty and dedication while selling me my new car. I've always been wary of car salesman, often with good reason, but you've helped to redefine the stereotype.Thank you so much for answering all of my questions honestly, and making my process not as painful as it otherwise could have been. I'm extremely happy with my purchase, and it's all thanks to you Jean Eddy. You can be sure that if I have any friends looking to buy new cars in the future, I'll be sending them to Harte Nissan of Hartford and telling them to ask for Jean Eddy. I would also like to mention the professionalism of the finance management TEAM. I had a difficult time getting financing at several dealers, I explained my situation to them and they went above and beyond to get me the approval and drive away with the car of my choice. Thanks again. Loyal customer Bill.

June 24, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to share about your positive purchasing experience with our team at Harte Nissan, Bill! We're glad we could provide an enjoyable experience for you and help find a great car to suit your needs. We're glad you are enjoying your new car, and we look forward to working with you for any future car or service needs you may have. Thanks again for your positive feedback!

Great buying experience

by from Simsbury, CT |

LaQuea Rayon was a great salesperson! She got us a wonderful deal on the car of our choosing. She and her sales manager made it possible for us to purchase a new vehicle for virtually the same price as a pre-owned one. She was courteous and always available to answer questions. Our buying experience was very enjoyable.

June 17, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share about your positive purchasing experience with LaQuea and the Harte Nissan team! We're glad you were satisfied with the service you received. Let us know how we can continue to help with your vehicle and service needs, and enjoy your new car!

Great staff

by from Tolland, ct |

I just wanted to write you a quick note to thank you for your honesty and dedication while selling me my new car. I've always been wary of car salesman, often with good reason, but you've helped to redefine the stereotype.Thank you so much for answering all of my questions honestly, and making my process not as painful as it otherwise could have been. I'm extremely happy with my purchase, and it's all thanks to you JeanPaul. You can be sure that if I have any friends looking to buy new cars in the future, I'll be sending them to Harte Nissan of Hartford and telling them to ask for JeanPaul. I would also like to mention the professionalism of the finance management TEAM. I had a difficult time getting financing at several dealers, I explained my situation to them and they went above and beyond to get me the approval and drive away with the car of my choice. Thanks again. Loyal customer Bill.

June 19, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to share about your positive purchasing experience with our team at Harte Nissan, Bill! We're glad we could provide an enjoyable experience for you and help find a great car to suit your needs. We're happy to hear you are enjoying your new car, and we look forward to working with you for any future car or service needs you may have. Thanks again for your positive feedback!

2013 Nissan Altima

June 19, 2014

Great Experience

by from Hartford, Ct |

My experience at Harte Nissan was great! I recently purchased a used Hyundai Elantra. Michael Finelli was very helpful during the entire process from explaining the vehicle to helping with my car insurance. I highly recommend Michael Finelli and Harte Nissan and will definitely return.

June 4, 2014

Thank you for your recommendation and kind words about Michael and the Harte Nissan team! We're glad Michael could help provide an excellent car buying experience for you. Please let us know how we can help with any future car or service needs you may have. Enjoy your new car!