Harte Nissan

165 W Service Rd, Hartford, CT 06120

Used 866-409-8388

Love my truck!

by from Manchester CT |

Just when I thought no one would approve me, I made the right choice by choosing Harte Nissan. Mike Finelly was excellent. Quick process. I love my truck thanks to him. I recommended a couple people. N I know they will also be satisfied. Thanks again Mike! Youre the best

November 20, 2014

Hello, Yvette! Putting you in the right truck at the right price for your needs is our passion, and we're delighted that Mike was able to work with you to achieve that goal and put you behind the wheel of your new truck. We're glad to know that you're enjoying your vehicle. Let us know if we can do anything else!

Great Experience: Good people to deal with

by from Windsor, CT |

Thank you John Hair. My wife & I appreciate the patience that you showed us. Whatever our concerns, or questions that we had, you were there to assist us. You and the other members of the Harte Nissan team treated us right. When we are ready to go looking for another car to purchase, we will think of Harte Nissan first!

November 15, 2014

Hello, Ron! We want all of our customers to feel comfortable and informed while making a big decision, and it's great that John was able to help and answer any questions for you and your wife. Thanks for sharing your feedback with us! We look forward to working with you again!

Great Dealership

by from Norwich Ct. |

First time at Harte Nissan. This is a 1st class dealership and my salesman Scott MacDonald is the best !!!

October 31, 2014

Welcome to the Harte Nissan family, Dennis! We're delighted to hear that you enjoyed your visit, and that you were pleased with Scott's efforts on your behalf. Thanks for sharing your comments!

Excellent Service Clean Facilities

by from Hartford,CT |

I purchase a Nissan Rouge at Harte Nissan in Hartford, CT.. My sales person was Michael Finelli the best sales person ever.Mr.Fenelli was very helpful to me with all my questions about just about everything.. I will recommend him and The Harte Nissan Family to any one looking to buy a car

October 17, 2014

Thanks, Joy! We're pleased that Michael was able to answer your questions and help you decide on the right car for your needs. We appreciate the recommendation and the great feedback! Call on us again if we can do anything else for you in the future, and in the meantime, enjoy your new Rogue!

Great experience

by from fairfield, CT |

The sales team at Harte were easy to work with, honest and straight forward. Would recc them highly

October 7, 2014

Thanks for your recommendation! At Harte Nissan, we aim to deliver total customer satisfaction to our clients, and we're always thrilled to know that we did so. Come and see us again if we can do anything else for you in the future!

Very Satisfied Customer

by from Vernon, CT |

I was very pleased with the service received by LaQuea. She was very knowledgeable, not pushy at all, but willing to do whatever it took to find me the vehicle I wanted. I love my 2015 Rogue! The office in Hartford was very comfortable and clean. Felt very much at home there and would recommend to anyone looking for a Nisaan.

October 3, 2014

Hello, Lynn! Thanks for sharing your great experience! Putting you in the right car for your needs is our passion, and it's great to know that LaQuea was able to do that for you. We're glad to hear that you are enjoying your new Rogue and that you enjoyed your visit. Come and see us again if we can do anything else for you in the future!

Great Dealership!!

by from Hartford, CT |

Bought a 2013 Nissan Pathfinder from Adis (one of the many sales people on the floor" and it was one of the easiest transactions! I had made a mistake on my insurance and they helped me threw the process all the way. Harte is a quality dealership you can trust!

September 26, 2014

Thanks for writing about your great experience, Tom! At Harte Nissan, we aim for 100% customer satisfaction at every stage of your car purchase, and we're delighted to hear that you received that from Adis. Enjoy your new Pathfinder, and let us know if we can do anything for you in the future!

Happy conclusion to a Long Quest

by from W. Hartford, CT |

This was my third new Nissan vehicle from Harte Nissan. Both sales and service people are knowledgeable and professional. Overall, a very positive experience.

September 25, 2014

Thanks for your feedback! We're thrilled to know that we continued to earn your loyalty and business through our dedication to customer service, and that you have enjoyed working with our team for your Nissan needs. Thanks again for sharing your comments, and do not hesitate to call on us again the next time we can do anything for you!

Thanks Scott!!

by from Hartford, Connecticut |

Scott MacDonald is a great salesman. He didn't pressure me into making deals I wasn't sure I wanted to make. Allowed me to consult outside people for input on deals when we got closer to making one, and hung in there with me as I took almost a year in finally making. I hope Scott is still at Harte when the time for me to get another car comes around.

September 26, 2014

Thanks for writing about your great experience! At Harte Nissan, we aim for 100% customer satisfaction at every stage of your car purchase, and we're delighted to hear that you received that from Scott. Enjoy your new car, and let us know if we can do anything for you in the future!

Great buying experience

by from West Hartford ct |

My experience was wonderful. My sales associate John Hair came in on his day off to let me pick up the car at a time that worked for me. The price was arrived at in a professional and fair manner.

September 21, 2014

We're glad to hear that you were pleased with your visit! At Harte Nissan, our top priority is excellent customer service, and it's great to hear that John delivered that for you. Enjoy your new Rogue, and let us know if we can help with anything in the future!