Harte Nissan

165 W Service Rd, Hartford, CT 06120

Used 866-409-8388

Great Service

by from East Hartford, CT |

Our sales representative, John Hair, was very knowledgeable with the process as well as the vehicle. He was very friendly and courteous and we would definitely recommend him. The staff was also very professional and accommodating and we will not hesitate to refer Harte Nissan!

March 24, 2015

We're glad to hear it! It's great that John and the rest of our team have earned your confidence, and that we were able to provide excellent service during your visit. Thank you for your recommendation! Please let us know if we can be of any service in the future!

Joe Zappia and Harte Nissan Rock!

by from Glastonbury, CT |

I went to look at a Versa Note back in September of last year. Lincoln Baboolal was so helpful. He helped me narrow it down to what I really wanted. I went back recently and bought the car that I had looked at previously. Joe Zappia helped make the transaction smooth and easy. He entertained my parents, which took the pressure off me while I met with Annie. He made buying a car a fun and pleasurable activity....Not Stressful, which was a change for me!! Thanks Joe, You ROCK!!! I would definitely do business with Joe again. He knows what's up and how to make the experience enjoyable!

March 24, 2015

Hello, Jennifer! We're happy to hear that you really enjoyed working with Lincoln, Joe, and Annie during your visit. Helping you choose the right car for your needs is our passion, and we're happy to know that our team was able to do so for you. Thanks for writing about your experience! Please call on us again if we can do anything else for you in the future!

Very happy with Harte and my saleman Ben Gallup

by from South Windsor, CT. |

I recently purchase a Nissan Murano from Harte Nissan and had a very positive experience. Ben Gallup was very helpful and knowledgeable. He always went the extra mile to make my wife and me feel comfortable during the entire buying process. The reason I purchased at Harte Nissan is because I had a great experience 2 years ago when I purchased a Nissan Altima. The routine service performed on the Altima has been quick, clean and well done. It is very important to me to work with a service dept. that I can trust. We also had a very positive experience with Annie in the Finance Dept. She gave us several financing options from which to choose and we never felt pressured during this process. Thank you Harte Nissan, Ben Gallup, Annie and the entire dealership for making my most recent purchase experience a very positive one.

March 18, 2015

Thank you for writing about your experience, David! We're glad to know that we earned your confidence during your previous visit, and that you continue to be pleased with the service you receive at our dealership. It's great that Ben and Annie were able to work with you to ensure that you enjoyed your latest visit as well, and we hope you are enjoying your Murano! We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Great Experience Purchasing a Vehicle

by from West Hartford, CT |

When deciding on a vehicle to buy I did extensive research, I test drove every car in the category to make sure I was happy with the vehicle. I would either call ahead or just appear at the dealership. In the instance of Harte Nissan I called ahead. John Hair, the sales consultant assigned to me, greeted me and had the vehicle I requested ready to go for me when I got there. I test drove the vehicle and explained to John that I was not complete in my evaluation of vehicles. He understood and did not push me into making a decision. I left and continued my research. However, I was impressed with John and how he handled and respected my need to complete the process. After test driving all of the vehicles, which was weeks after my encounter with John at Harte Nissan, I could not stop thinking about how professionally John handled me and was impressed by his demeanor and personality. I ended up going to Harte on a Saturday and was not going to leave without a car that John sold me. I was a tough negotiator and he along with the sales manager and general manager we're able to come to an agreement. I will say both the sales manager and general manager were a pleasure to work with as well. Although I am not "Nissan" guy I think my next vehicle will be a Nissan from Harte based on my experience and as long as John Hair is still there..

Great and speedy service. Very attentive as well.

by from Hartford,CT |

The service was great. As soon as I walked in I was being taken care of. Within a few days I was able to take my new car home. Every single person that helped me with the purchasing process was extremely helpful and cooperative.

March 4, 2015

Thank you for sharing your comments with us! We're thrilled to hear that you enjoyed working with our team, and that you were pleased with the service you received at Harte Nissan. We hope you are enjoying your new car! Let us know if we can be of any assistance in the future!

Wonderful Salesman John Hair

by from Newington Ct |

John Hair is my New Guy at Harte Nissan (Great Guy). I have been driving a Nissan for 12 years with a new one every 36 months and have never had to do anymore than change the oii. Thats what I call Dependability!l

March 4, 2015

Thanks, Johnny! We're thrilled to hear that you enjoyed working with John during your visit, and it's great to know that you are pleased with the quality of your Nissan and our service! We look forward to working with you again in the future!

harte nissan in hartford ct

by from bristol ct |

I had Scott MacDonald as my salesman at Harte Nissan and he was awesome! Very friendly, knowledgeable, and he went out of his way to make me comfortable in my decision. He always gave me options as well as the general manager Damien. They never pressured me into buying a car once they new i was looking they just guided me in the right direction...would strongly recomend buying a vehicle from there and dealing with Scott as a salesman!!!

March 3, 2015

Hello, Dave! Thank you for sharing your experience with Scott! We're happy to hear that he and Damien delivered great customer service, and that they made sure that you enjoyed your visit to our dealership. Customer satisfaction is of the utmost importance, and it's great to know that we have earned your recommendation and confidence. We hope you are enjoying your new car! Please call on us again if we can do anything else for you in the future!

great experience

by from hartford ct |

First time at Harte Nissan in hartford and i can say they do great business our sale person Scott Macdonald was very informative and answered all our questions and was very nice. Thank u for getting me in my new car :)

February 26, 2015

Thanks, Angelica! We're glad to know that you enjoyed your visit to our dealership. We want all of our customers to feel confident and informed while making a big decision, and we're delighted that Scott was able to help with that. Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! Call on us again if we can do anything more for you, and in the meantime, enjoy your new car!

Excellent Team

by from New York, NY |

I had a great experience buying my Mom's new car from Harte. Alicia was very knowledgeable and helpful throughout the sales process, especially in selecting accessories. Ahsan was really personable and assisted me in selecting coverage beyond the factory warranty. He was also conscientious of my requests and organized the paperwork for my Mom's signature just as I wanted. LaQuea was so bubbly and friendly and brought a lot of enthusiasm to the car pickup process. She also rounded out of the necessary final details, from insurance coverage to the grand tour of the vehicle features, all with a bright smile. I also liked how Harte is very techy - the virtual desktop paper-signing tool and the flash drive of documents in lieu of a stack of paper was a nice touch.

January 29, 2015

Thanks for your great review! At Harte Nissan, great customer service is our passion, and we're glad to know that Ahsan and LaQuea were able to deliver an exceptional experience. We look forward to working with you again in the future, and in the meantime, we hope your mother is enjoying her new car!

Very Helpful

by from Hartford |

I had a beautiful experience buying my car the people was friendly and welcoming

January 24, 2015

Thanks, John! We're glad to hear that you enjoyed working with our Harte Nissan team during your recent visit. Providing a great experience is our top priority, and it's good to know that we did so for you. Thanks for sharing your comments! Enjoy your new car!