Harte Nissan

165 W Service Rd, Hartford, CT 06120

Used 866-409-8388 Used866-409-8388

So Happy

by from Terryville, CT |

I was a first time shopper at Harte Nissan, and my salesman was Scott MacDonald. I could not say enough about the hospitality I was shown, nor could I rant enough about Scott. He gave us his cell phone number, and I even called him with a question when he was not at work. He was absolutely the best. I would highly recommend this dealership, and this salesperson to any friends, family, etc. Thank you

Harte Nissan responded to this review

September 13, 2014

Hello, Carolyn! Our goal is to provide excellent service throughout the lifetime of your car, and we're delighted to hear that Scott has been an exceptional asset to you! Thanks for sharing your great experience, and for your recommendation. Let us know if we can be of service in the future. Enjoy your new car!

Excellent dealership

by from BEDFORD, NEW YORK |

I am writing about my experience buying a Frontier pick-up truck. Harte Nissan is everything you hope to find in a dealership but rarely find - attentive, patient and personal service, knowledgeable and professional people all around, helpful rather than pushy. The showroom is a bright, relaxed space which is a welcome contrast to the soulless production lines that describe most dealerships. The truck was gleamingly prepared. My Sales Consultant - John Hair - and the General Manager - Damen Polance were both excellent and a pleasure to work with.

Amazing Customer Service

by from Hartford, CT |

Everyone at Harte Nissan is amazing. Damen Polance, the general manager, was exceptional! He went above and beyond to answer all of my questions. John Hair was very knowledgeable about my vehicle and helped me understand every inch of it. I left the dealership knowing every detail about my car and felt great knowing if I had any other questions they would be more than happy to help me out. I definitely recommend this dealership to anyone looking for great service and a great vehicle.

Great Sales Manager, rookie sales associate

by from West Hartford, CT |

When I walked in, I was greeted by Kevin Sumlin, a new sales associate. Kevin was not the most personable person to talk to. He did not ask too many questions, and I did most of the talking. I test drove a Nissan Rogue and then afterwards decided to negotiate. I'm not sure if it was just his personality or if it was because it was towards the end of the day, but Kevin seemed irritated and a few times I felt like I received attitude from him when I was trying to negotiate. Negotiation is a big part of car buying, and I wanted to make sure I was getting the best price for what I needed. The sales manager Brett McAloon was a great help, very personable, outgoing and friendly and came over and was able to give me a great deal. I went home and slept on it and called the next morning to tell Brett I wanted the car, and he said he would get it ready for me. When I returned that late afternoon, I again was greeted by Kevin. Kevin was mostly quiet, did not know much in terms of the process and things that had to be done, the iPad process we had to go through before I could leave with the car, and it felt like it made the process longer. Kevin did not seem very knowledgeable yet about the company and about the cars and the buying/leasing process. He also began complaining about personal issues as we were waiting around, which I understand everyone has, but it made me feel uncomfortable. Overall, I am happy that the sales manager Brett was able to get me a great deal on a car that I love, but I was unhappy being stuck with an in-personable rookie sales associate, especially being a return Nissan customer.

Harte Nissan responded to this review

March 9, 2016

Hello Brianna, My name is Damen Polance and I am the General Manager here at Harte Nissan. I am glad to hear that Brett took great care of you, however, am very sorry that Kevin did not welcome you to the Harte family. We strive to provide an excellent customer experience and work hard to make our customers feel welcome, comfortable and invited to the Harte Family. Please feel free to reach out to me or Brett directly for any future assistance at 860-549-2800. Please accept my apologizes and thank you for the feedback. Sincerely, Damen Polance General Manager, Harte Nissan

Good, Fast Service at Harte Nissan

by from New Britain, CT |

Awesome experience working with Harte Nissan. I had my eye on a 2014 Nissan Quest, and based on other reviews I decided to go here to get it. I worked with John Eberhart and he was great. The process was fast and easy, and the next day my daughter and I left Harte Nissan with the vehicle I wanted. Two thumbs up to Harte Nissan, and 5 stars1 I'd be glad to recommend anyone that wants or needs a car to come to Harte Nissan.

Wonderful Experience

by from Bethel, CT |

Purchased a used Pathfinder yesterday and it was the easiest car buying experience ever! Everyone was so kind, helpful and understanding trying to make it painless for myself and my 4 year old daughter- going above and beyond to make it a fun experience for her. Sales Consultant John Eberhart was stellar and professional, as was Sales Manager Jeff and Adam in Finance. If you are in the market for a new/used car this is the place to go!

Awesome service for a first time purchaser

by from Hartford, CT |

I went to Harte Nissan after my sister purchased a car there . Sales Associate John Hair, who also helped my sister with her purchase, assisted me with mine. John was awesome and very knowledgeable. He answered all the question I had and got me the exact deal I was looking for. I would recommend John Hair to anyone look to purchase a car.

First time car buyers, had a great experience!

by from Manchester ct |

Went in to look at altimas. John Hair never made us feel pressured to buy. He was very polite, and knowledgeable. Anwsered all question we had, and did everything he could to get us the best possible deal! I would definally recommend John Hair to anyone interested in buying from this dealer.

Great Customer Service

by from Hartford Ct. |

Ben was awesome, very knowledgeable and not pushy. It really came down to his personality and attention to detail as we already had a great offer from Crowley on a very similar vehicle. Ben didn't push off on another salesperson or let us wait in the lobby for 20 minutes after a test drive and ignore us. His friendly demeanor and sense of humor made the whole process painless.

Bset car dealer ever

by from New Haven Ct |

I love Harte Nissan. Staff such as John hair and the Sales Manager Lincoln are amazing.