Harte Nissan

165 W Service Rd, Hartford, CT 06120

New 888-902-3682
Used 888-896-6934
Service 888-568-2491

Our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers.

Happy with my experience

by from Hartford, CT |

My experience at Harte Nissan was awesome from the moment I walked I the door. My sales rep Anna was very friendly, honest, and cooperative in working with me to get approved for a Rouge without a co-signer and all the other staff member were excellent as well. I would recommend their business if you are in need of a new or used vehicle .

December 18, 2013

Thank you for your recommendation and kind words about Anna and the Harte Nissan team. We appreciate you trusting us for your car needs. Let us know how we can help again in the future. We hope you are enjoying your new Rogue!

Awesome experience!

by from Ellington, CT |

Awesome experience, Scott was a great salesperson to work with and finance was a breeze!

April 16, 2014

Thank you for your positive comments about Scott and the Harte Nissan team, Mike! We strive to provide an awesome experience for you, and we're glad you were satisfied with the service you received. Let us know how we can help again in the future, and enjoy your new car.

Great experience!!!

by from Stafford, CT |

I recently purchased a 2011 Nissan Altima from Harte Nissan of Hartford and Adis and Annie were so amazing in helping me get into the car I've wanted for so long! Everyone was so helpful and I am so happy with the end result!!! I love my Altima and they did everything they could to make the deal happen on their end. I honestly couldn't be happier and would recommend them to anyone! Thanks so much! Very grateful!!

April 14, 2014

Thank you for your recommendation and kind words about Adis, Anni, and the Harte Nissan team! Making sure you get exactly what you want in a vehicle at a great price is important to us. We're glad you are so pleased with the service you received, and we hope you are enjoying your Altima.

Great buying experience!

by from Worcester, MA |

We came to Harte Nissan because we were interested in a hard to find used car in their inventory. We were greeted warmly on a very cold December day by salesman John Eberhart. John let us spend as much time as we wanted examining the car and even put up with a ride with the convertible top down on one of the coldest days of the year! John made an interior garage bay available for us to continue our examination of the car and when we decided to buy he made the process easy. We negotiated a trade which involved getting our trade out of winter storage and returning to complete the sale about 1 week later. John was very responsive and quick to follow up on things - he even said he would come in on his day off if we couldn't come in to close the sale on another day. The trade process was seamless, as was getting the new car insured and registered for us in Massachusetts. Although we were not in need of financing, Annie was also quite friendly and a pleasure to deal with. We left with nothing but good things to say about Harte Nissan. Well worth the drive from Massachusetts too. Very satisfied customers and I love my new convertible!

April 3, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share about your positive car buying experience with John and the Harte Nissan team! We're glad we could help you find exactly what you wanted in your new convertible. We appreciate you making the extra effort to work with our team, even though it was a long drive, and we're happy to hear you are enjoying your new car. Thank you for your feedback. Please let us know how we can help again in the future.

Excellent Buying Experience

by from Rocky Hill, CT |

I had wonderful experience with Harte Nissan while buying my new vechicle LaQuea Rayon who is my salesrep very knowledgeable and looked into all the possible options She has been an immense help in quickly moving the things together and her colleague Osaan (Hope I am not pronouncing it wrong) was very helpful as well. The overall process is hasslefree and an expedited process as well. I have been to multiple shops of late for test drives but I rate my experience with Harte is the best out of all of these. My family is enjoying the New Rogue...

April 2, 2014

Thank you for your positive comments about LaQuea and the Harte Nissan team! We're glad to hear you and your family are enjoying your new Rogue. Providing a great customer experience with as few hassles as possible is important to us. Thank you for your business. We look forward to working with you again.

Extremely satisfied Customer

by from RockyHill, CT |

I had wonderful experience with Harte Nissan... LaQuea Rayon who is my salesrep very knowledgeable and looked into all the possible options She has been an immense help in quickly moving the things together and her colleague Osaan (Hope I am not pronouncing it wrong) was very helpful as well. The overall process is hasslefree and an expedited process as well. Have been multiple shops of late but I rate my experience with Harte is the best out of all of these. My family is enjoying the New Rogu

April 3, 2014

Excellent Salesperson,Great Service!

by from New Britain |

I chose Harte Nissan because of their reputation of excellence, and I surely was not disappointed. The buying process was very smooth. I was especially impressed with my salesperson LaQuea Rayon! When I first entered the dealership, she greeted me very cheerfully and professionally. She knew the answers to whatever questions that I had. Most important, I never felt pressured. I would definitely recommend Harte Nissan. I am enjoying my new Nissan Rogue!

March 28, 2014

We're happy to hear you are enjoying your new Rogue! Thank you for your recommendation and kind words about the Harte Nissan team, and thank you for trusting us for your car needs. We do strive to provide an excellent experience for you every time, and we're glad you were pleased with your car buying experience. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Tom from Mass

by from Springfield, Mass |

I would like to thank the team from Harte Nissan for making the process going from one lease into another lease. The ambitious sales person Scott, The Sales manger Bret , the finance person Annie never pressure me into buying want I did not want to buy that day. I am very happy with the new Sentra. It was worth the drive to go to Hartford to buy the car from Mass.

April 1, 2014

Thank you for your positive feedback about your recent experience with the Harte Nissan team, Tom. We're glad we could help you find exactly what you were looking for in a new car. We hope you are enjoying your new Sentra, and we look forward to working with you again.

Highly Satisfied with my Experience!

by from Enfield, CT |

My experience at Harte Nissan in Hartford was unbelievable. The Sales Rep (LaQuea) greeted my family and I at the door and had all the paperwork and information on hand for me to purchase my car that day. She had gone above and beyond to make sure that the car I had picked out the previous day was ready for me to take home which I appreciated greatly. I have never been more satisfied with a car dealership in my experience. I'd recommend this dealership to anyone of my friends or family. I got a fantastic car for an amazing deal. Great job!

March 27, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share about your positive car buying experience with the Harte Nissan team, Christina! We appreciate you trusting us for your new car needs. We strive to provide an outstanding experience for you every time, and we're glad you were so satisfied with your car buying experience. Please let us know how we can help with any future car or service needs you may have, and enjoy your new car.

Very good!!

by from Hartford CT |

Easiest car purchase ever! Everything went smoothly! No hassles at all! Sales staff was friendly, reasonable, and straight forward! Highly recommended!

March 20, 2014

Thank you for your recommendation and kind words about the Harte Nissan team! We're glad we could help provide a hassle free purchasing experience for you. Let us know how we can help with any future car or service needs. Enjoy your new car!

very helpful

by from East Hartford, CO |

We were very happy, they were very helpful and we were able to get a better car than we expected

March 18, 2014

Thank you for trusting the Harte Nissan team with your car needs. We're glad we could help you find a great car to suit your needs. Let us know how we can help again in the future.