Harte Nissan

165 W Service Rd, Hartford, CT 06120

Used 866-409-8388 Used 866-409-8388

GREAT TRADING AND LEASING EXPERIENCE EVER

by from GALES FERRY, CT |

WOW !!! JOSEPH ZAPPIA IS THE BOMB AND A TRULY GREAT SALESMAN EVER, MIND YOU I'VE HAD MY SHARE OF CARS. THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED I HAD GOTTEN MY HUSBAND OF THE LOT NISSAN VERSA IN GROTON, CT THEY TREATED US GOOD BUT MY HUSBAND FELT THAT FOR THE MONEY THE CAR WAS NOT A BIG BANG, SO AFTER ALMOST A YEAR HE SAW THE T.V. AD ABOUT THE LEASING PROGRAM, SO WE HEADED TO HARTE-NISSAN NO APPTS. AND WERE GREETED BY JOSEPH, GREAT GUY HEARD OUR DILEMA AND BY NIGHTS END WE DROVE OUT WITH A NEW LEASED 2015 NISSAN ALTIMA FULL POWERED TECNOLOGY FOR ONLY A $20.00 INCREASE OF WHAT HIS 2014 VERSA MONTHLY PAYMENT WAS. THANKS TO JOSEPH ZAPPIA WHAT AN ALLSOME SALESMAN HE HELPED US SOO MUCH. MIND YOU OUR CREDIT AIN'T THAT GREAT. THANKS SOO MUCH.....

The Best Car Purchasing Experience I've Ever Had!

by from Windsor, CT |

I shopped online first and narrowed down my choices to 3 different cars sold at their corresponding dealerships. My first appointment of the day was at Harte Nissan. John Hair made me feel comfortable and completely at ease with the test drive and answering any questions I had. I did not feel pressured in any way nor did I feel like I was being taken advantage of. Honestly, I was ready to purchase right then but decided to do my due diligence and keep my other 2 appointments. All that did was confirm that John Hair and Harte Nissan was the best choice. They gave me the best price for my trade in, transported the car of my choice from West Haven in pristine condition, and John thoroughly showed me all it's features - even making himself available if I had additional questions in the future. It was the best experience from beginning to end and I highly recommend this dealership!

Great service and sales

by from hartford, CT |

We started our search online. Immediately we were given reasonable options. Once in the store, the service was fantastic. They worked with our family to give us the car we wanted within our budget. They didn't have it on the lot but had it shipped and fully loaded in less than 3 days. We were asked several times if we had any additional questions or concerns and walked through the maintenance program that is offered. If you are ever in Hartford, stop by and talk to John Hair. We had a great experience and recommend Harte Nissan in Hartford to all who want great service.

Wonderful experience

by from Hartford, Ct. |

Went to five different car dealers and received no response like the one I received from Hart Nissan. Not only that I experience great customer service, but the sales consultant preferably John Hair, went above and beyond to make sure I walked off Nissan lot with an reliable and terrific vehicle. And overall, John made me feel right at home by making sure my wants and needs was to the best of my liking. Thank you Hart Nissan of Hartford Connecticut for making my next chapter on my journey in life a lot more easier...

Great Experience!

by from New Britain, CT |

Scott MacDonald was the right salesperson, at the right time. He made the nerve-racking experience of buying a new car stress free and pleasurable. Purchasing the car was quick, easy, and hassle free. Everyone at Hart was really nice. My daughter needs a car and were definitely going to see Scott in a few months.

Amazing Service!

by from East Windsor |

Our salesman John Eberhart was fantastic, very knowledgeable and versatile. When the car we were looking for was getting sold as we walked through the door he walked us out to the lot and was able to find a comparable vehicle for us in no time. Overall, the experience fantastic for us being first time buyers through a professional dealership. Can't stress enough how well John treated us, really great guy!

A Show of Class & Integrity

by from West Springfield, MA |

Scott MacDonald and the Harte Nissan Team turned what could have been a complete nightmare into a happy ending. I bought a 2013 Nissan Sentra SV in Dec. 2014. Right before driving away, Scott and me talked about a spot on my back bumper that we both thought was just buffing wax. Fast forward to June 2015, I had a problem where my trunk wouldn?t open and it was under warranty. I brought it to another Nissan dealer who told me that my car had been in an accident and my warranty wouldn?t cover the repair yet my carfax was clean. I called Scott and the next day I had a loaner car and he confirmed my vehicle had been in an accident and that they were the only other owner of the car, but had no record of any kind of accident. Instead of saying that I was out of luck, Scott went to management and told them that the car had indeed left the lot that way in a show of total credibility and integrity. Scott and Damon then worked a deal that put me in a 2015 Sentra SV, taking over my upside down loan and drastically reducing the cost of the new car. They then went above and beyond to finance my new car at 0% and include an extended warranty, all the while making my payment less than what I was currently paying. Scott, Damon, and Ahsan worked to rectify and take responsibility for a mistake and fix a wrong. In the end, I?m happy with how they handled everything and now I have a brand new vehicle! I will be sure to make Scott my sales professional down the road.

Great Service, Great Salesman Great Facility

by from East Hampton, CT 06424 |

First of all the Salesman I had Ben Gallup was fantastic. He made me feel so welcome and couldn't do enough for me. He let me take my time test driving the Rogue and the Altima. My final choice was the Altima and I love it. Ben showed me every option in the car before I left the lot right down to connecting my phone. He showed me around the facility so I would know where to go for service, scheduled my first oil change. I couldn't be more impressed. You have a beautiful facility and it's only a 28 minute drive for me. I would recommend Harte Nissan to anyone. Thank you so much.

Great Service

by from Windsor, CT |

I recently purchased a vehicle with Harte Nissan in Hartford, CT. The experience was wonderful from start to finish. We worked with Mr. John Hair, who listened to us regarding what we wanted in the vehicle as well as what price range we wanted to be in for our monthly payments. He was able to work with the manager to get us what we believe to be the best price for the vehicle we bought (Nissan Rogue). The manager was also very respectful and not condescending like some managers that we have met while shopping for cars. There was a ?no hassle? attitude from both John and the manager and that made for a pleasant experience. I would definitely recommend John to anyone I know that is looking to buy a car. Well done Harte Nissan.

Excellent customer service, professional, helpful

by from Middletown, CT |

I already had a Rogue and wasn't sure if I could trade it in for a newer make and model, given where I was in the terms of my current lease. Initially, I spoke with Ani, the finance manager, who was extremely helpful and very willing to have me discuss my situation further with a sales consultant/leasing specialist. I explained my current lease terms, my budget, what I was looking for in a car, and the sales consultant, Babak Pazoki, could not have been more patient helping me through the decision making process of keeping my current lease versus that of trading in my old Rogue for a newer make and model. After looking at Rogue's that fit was I was looking for, and discussing finance options/lease terms, he allowed me the chance to test drive the vehicle and ask any further questions. Due to conflicts in my schedule, Babak was extremely understanding that I needed to think about my options, and get back to him when it was convenient for me. I never felt pressured to buy, and he even offered that if this was not the time, that he and Harte Nissan would be here to help when I was ready.