Harte Nissan

165 W Service Rd, Hartford, CT 06120

Used 866-409-8388

Great Experience Purchasing a Vehicle

by from West Hartford, CT |

When deciding on a vehicle to buy I did extensive research, I test drove every car in the category to make sure I was happy with the vehicle. I would either call ahead or just appear at the dealership. In the instance of Harte Nissan I called ahead. John Hair, the sales consultant assigned to me, greeted me and had the vehicle I requested ready to go for me when I got there. I test drove the vehicle and explained to John that I was not complete in my evaluation of vehicles. He understood and did not push me into making a decision. I left and continued my research. However, I was impressed with John and how he handled and respected my need to complete the process. After test driving all of the vehicles, which was weeks after my encounter with John at Harte Nissan, I could not stop thinking about how professionally John handled me and was impressed by his demeanor and personality. I ended up going to Harte on a Saturday and was not going to leave without a car that John sold me. I was a tough negotiator and he along with the sales manager and general manager we're able to come to an agreement. I will say both the sales manager and general manager were a pleasure to work with as well. Although I am not "Nissan" guy I think my next vehicle will be a Nissan from Harte based on my experience and as long as John Hair is still there..

Great and speedy service. Very attentive as well.

by from Hartford,CT |

The service was great. As soon as I walked in I was being taken care of. Within a few days I was able to take my new car home. Every single person that helped me with the purchasing process was extremely helpful and cooperative.

March 4, 2015

Thank you for sharing your comments with us! We're thrilled to hear that you enjoyed working with our team, and that you were pleased with the service you received at Harte Nissan. We hope you are enjoying your new car! Let us know if we can be of any assistance in the future!

Wonderful Salesman John Hair

by from Newington Ct |

John Hair is my New Guy at Harte Nissan (Great Guy). I have been driving a Nissan for 12 years with a new one every 36 months and have never had to do anymore than change the oii. Thats what I call Dependability!l

March 4, 2015

Thanks, Johnny! We're thrilled to hear that you enjoyed working with John during your visit, and it's great to know that you are pleased with the quality of your Nissan and our service! We look forward to working with you again in the future!

harte nissan in hartford ct

by from bristol ct |

I had Scott MacDonald as my salesman at Harte Nissan and he was awesome! Very friendly, knowledgeable, and he went out of his way to make me comfortable in my decision. He always gave me options as well as the general manager Damien. They never pressured me into buying a car once they new i was looking they just guided me in the right direction...would strongly recomend buying a vehicle from there and dealing with Scott as a salesman!!!

March 3, 2015

Hello, Dave! Thank you for sharing your experience with Scott! We're happy to hear that he and Damien delivered great customer service, and that they made sure that you enjoyed your visit to our dealership. Customer satisfaction is of the utmost importance, and it's great to know that we have earned your recommendation and confidence. We hope you are enjoying your new car! Please call on us again if we can do anything else for you in the future!

great experience

by from hartford ct |

First time at Harte Nissan in hartford and i can say they do great business our sale person Scott Macdonald was very informative and answered all our questions and was very nice. Thank u for getting me in my new car :)

February 26, 2015

Thanks, Angelica! We're glad to know that you enjoyed your visit to our dealership. We want all of our customers to feel confident and informed while making a big decision, and we're delighted that Scott was able to help with that. Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! Call on us again if we can do anything more for you, and in the meantime, enjoy your new car!

Excellent Team

by from New York, NY |

I had a great experience buying my Mom's new car from Harte. Alicia was very knowledgeable and helpful throughout the sales process, especially in selecting accessories. Ahsan was really personable and assisted me in selecting coverage beyond the factory warranty. He was also conscientious of my requests and organized the paperwork for my Mom's signature just as I wanted. LaQuea was so bubbly and friendly and brought a lot of enthusiasm to the car pickup process. She also rounded out of the necessary final details, from insurance coverage to the grand tour of the vehicle features, all with a bright smile. I also liked how Harte is very techy - the virtual desktop paper-signing tool and the flash drive of documents in lieu of a stack of paper was a nice touch.

January 29, 2015

Thanks for your great review! At Harte Nissan, great customer service is our passion, and we're glad to know that Ahsan and LaQuea were able to deliver an exceptional experience. We look forward to working with you again in the future, and in the meantime, we hope your mother is enjoying her new car!

Very Helpful

by from Hartford |

I had a beautiful experience buying my car the people was friendly and welcoming

January 24, 2015

Thanks, John! We're glad to hear that you enjoyed working with our Harte Nissan team during your recent visit. Providing a great experience is our top priority, and it's good to know that we did so for you. Thanks for sharing your comments! Enjoy your new car!

Harte Nissan Great Sales process

by from West Hartford, Ct |

Just signed my second lease with Harte Nissan, I must say that they deserve a patience award for dealing with me! I wasn't sure what vehicle I wanted and drove several cars and trucks before I settled on a 2014 Frontier Pro-4X. Mike V. was very patient and willing to have a graphic removed as I really didn't like it on the hood. He also went out of his way to make sure the bed-extender was included. Lincoln Baboolal, the Sales Manager was very helpful and willing to do whatever he could to make the payment fit our budget. They also took care of the last 3 months of my existing Maxima lease. I was very happy with the sales process and you can feel confident that this dealership is a no pressure, high satisfaction, dealership. I highly recommend them!

January 24, 2015

Thanks for letting us know about your experience with Mike, Mark! One of our goals is to match the right car to the right client, and we're happy to hear that he did that for you. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Enjoy your new Frontier!

Amazing Experience

by from Wallingford, CT |

I just bought my first brand new car this past weekend. I had Joseph Zappia as my Sales Rep and he was an awesome guy. Helped me out with every question I had and made buying a car as simple as possible. I even asked him about putting tints on my Nissan and he brought me to his personal car to show me the tints on his! Couldn't have gotten better service from anyone else!! The place itself is beautiful, very big and everyone there is very friendly and there to make your time with them appreciated. I would recommend buying a car from Nissan Harte because of the great service I got when I went.

January 24, 2015

Hello, Tyler! We're happy to read that you enjoyed your visit to Harte Nissan! Making sure that you are comfortable and confident while making a big decision is part of providing exceptional customer service, and we're thrilled to know that Joseph was able to do that for you. Thank you for your recommendation! We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Great Service

by from Hartford, CT |

John was a very nice sales person defeniatly woulld recommend

January 7, 2015

We're glad to hear it, Carla! It's great that John has earned your confidence and recommendation with his service. Thank you for sharing your feedback! Come back and see us again if we can do anything else for you in the future!