Harte Nissan

165 W Service Rd, Hartford, CT 06120

New 888-902-3682
Used 888-896-6934
Service 888-568-2491

Our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers.

great staff

by from Tolland, ct |

I just wanted to write you a quick note to thank you for your honesty and dedication while selling me my new car. I've always been wary of car salesman, often with good reason, but you've helped to redefine the stereotype.Thank you so much for answering all of my questions honestly, and making my process not as painful as it otherwise could have been. I'm extremely happy with my purchase, and it's all thanks to you Jean Eddy. You can be sure that if I have any friends looking to buy new cars in the future, I'll be sending them to Harte Nissan of Hartford and telling them to ask for Jean Eddy. I would also like to mention the professionalism of the finance management TEAM. I had a difficult time getting financing at several dealers, I explained my situation to them and they went above and beyond to get me the approval and drive away with the car of my choice. Thanks again. Loyal customer Bill.

June 24, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to share about your positive purchasing experience with our team at Harte Nissan, Bill! We're glad we could provide an enjoyable experience for you and help find a great car to suit your needs. We're glad you are enjoying your new car, and we look forward to working with you for any future car or service needs you may have. Thanks again for your positive feedback!

Great buying experience

by from Simsbury, CT |

LaQuea Rayon was a great salesperson! She got us a wonderful deal on the car of our choosing. She and her sales manager made it possible for us to purchase a new vehicle for virtually the same price as a pre-owned one. She was courteous and always available to answer questions. Our buying experience was very enjoyable.

June 17, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share about your positive purchasing experience with LaQuea and the Harte Nissan team! We're glad you were satisfied with the service you received. Let us know how we can continue to help with your vehicle and service needs, and enjoy your new car!

Great staff

by from Tolland, ct |

I just wanted to write you a quick note to thank you for your honesty and dedication while selling me my new car. I've always been wary of car salesman, often with good reason, but you've helped to redefine the stereotype.Thank you so much for answering all of my questions honestly, and making my process not as painful as it otherwise could have been. I'm extremely happy with my purchase, and it's all thanks to you JeanPaul. You can be sure that if I have any friends looking to buy new cars in the future, I'll be sending them to Harte Nissan of Hartford and telling them to ask for JeanPaul. I would also like to mention the professionalism of the finance management TEAM. I had a difficult time getting financing at several dealers, I explained my situation to them and they went above and beyond to get me the approval and drive away with the car of my choice. Thanks again. Loyal customer Bill.

June 19, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to share about your positive purchasing experience with our team at Harte Nissan, Bill! We're glad we could provide an enjoyable experience for you and help find a great car to suit your needs. We're happy to hear you are enjoying your new car, and we look forward to working with you for any future car or service needs you may have. Thanks again for your positive feedback!

2013 Nissan Altima

June 19, 2014

Great Experience

by from Hartford, Ct |

My experience at Harte Nissan was great! I recently purchased a used Hyundai Elantra. Michael Finelli was very helpful during the entire process from explaining the vehicle to helping with my car insurance. I highly recommend Michael Finelli and Harte Nissan and will definitely return.

June 4, 2014

Thank you for your recommendation and kind words about Michael and the Harte Nissan team! We're glad Michael could help provide an excellent car buying experience for you. Please let us know how we can help with any future car or service needs you may have. Enjoy your new car!

Outstanding Customer Service

by from New Britain CT |

Jean Eddy is one of the most polite salesmen I have ever encountered. He was extremely considerate of our needs and schedule. He made sure he was in the dealership to service us when we picked up our car. On his day off!!. How wonderful is that. We have found that during this process we made a friendship that will last for years to come. Great Job Jean Eddy!!!!!

May 28, 2014

Thank you for your trust in Jean and our team for your new car needs, Andy! We're glad we could provide a positive car buying experience and help you find a great vehicle to suit your needs. We hope you are enjoying your new car, and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

Great sales staff all around, no preasure buying

by from Hartford CT |

I really love working with Harte Nissan, the sales staff is very helpful with no preasure. I started out just trying to see if the numbers would work for me. When I found the car I wanted i went got the numbers. i left that day without anyone asking me if I wanted to leave a deposit, or preasureing me into making a decission right then. in less than a week I was in the car I wanted at figures I wanted. a completeley painless experiance. I chose to buy my second Nissan at Harte also because of the service department, they are truly top notch! I never feel that they are selling me something I don't need. They just want me to get the most out of my Nissan. I would never go anywhere else.

May 12, 2014

Making sure you get exactly what you want in a new vehicle at a great price is important to us at Harte Nissan. We're glad we could help you find a great car to suit your needs. We appreciate your positive feedback about our team, and we hope you are enjoying your new car.

Excellent Experience

by from Wethersfield, CT |

I purchased a 2014 Altima from Harte a couple weeks ago, and the experience couldn't have gone more smooth and pleasant. This is the second vehicle I purchased from them in the past 2 years, and both experiences were excellent. The salesman, Scott MacDonald, was professional, knowledgeable and very easy going. No pressure at all, and he made sure he knew exactly what I was looking for. He genuinely cared about what I wanted/needed in a vehicle. And in a competitive sales environment, you don't see that often. Because of his approach and manner of working with me, I was able to find the car I wanted in less than hour, and a deal was made within 2 hours. This is the type of service I value, as I'm not interested in wasting time. My experience with the finance dept was just as pleasant....which is very much appreciated as this can be a stressful and anxious experience with the wrong folks. The gentleman that helped me was Ahsan. I was very impressed with his friendly demeanor, efficiency in processing the paperwork, his clear communication of the options available to me and the terms of my loan, and his overall professionalism. It was very refreshing to be handled with the care and courtesy that Ahsan provides. Overall, I couldn't have expected a better experience in purchasing a vehicle.....and I've purchased many over the years. I would highly recommend Harte Nissan for anyone in the market for Nissan model.....as they have an extensive inventory to choose from. And I highly recommend working with Scott and Ahsan, as I know they will provide the same high level of service and customer care that I received.

May 12, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share about your positive experience with Scott, Ahsan, and the Harte Nissan team, Tom! We strive to provide an exceptional purchasing experience for you, with as little stress as possible. We appreciate your continued trust in our team, and we look forward to the opportunity to work with you again. Please let us know how we can continue to help with your car and service needs, and enjoy your new Altima!

Unbelievable dealership

by from Portland, CT |

I am so impressed with the staff at Harte Nissan. I purchased a car there yesterday but had previously purchased a car there and that is why I returned. The whole process was unbelievably easy. All the staff were professional and awesome.

May 7, 2014

Thank you for your positive feedback about your car buying experience with the Harte Nissan team! We appreciate your continued trust in us for your car needs. We hope you are enjoying your new car, and we look forward to providing an awesome experience for you again in the future.

Return customer

by from Portland, CT |

Just bought a car yesterday but had bought one about 4 years ago and was so impressed with the whole process, returned again. My salesperson Scott was awesome as well as the financial person Anan who I remembered from 4 years ago. The whole process was seemless and easy.

May 7, 2014

Thank you for your kind words about Scott and the Harte Nissan team! We're glad we could help provide an outstanding experience for you. We appreciate your continued trust in our team. Let us know how we can help with any future car or service needs you may have.