George Harte Infiniti

Service 888-258-9106 Service 888-258-9106

Drive with Harte!

Online services via cars.com

by from Danbury CT |

Emailed dealer about vehicle seen online. Responding email was very prompt. Made appt to view and test drive the car I was interested in almost a week in advance. When the day came to go and look at the car, I called to confirm my appointment time and was told that the car had sold. No one notified me the car had been purchased until 3 hours before I was supposed to arrive at the dealership. That was pretty disappointing and I ended up taking my business elsewhere

Great car buying experience

by from Monroe,Ct |

Recently bought a new QX50 from George Harte- Richard and John were very helpful and knowledgeable-love the car

Excellent Experience

by from Woodbridge, CT |

We recently test drove the Infiniti QX60 at George Harte Infiniti. Matt Frattaroli was very knowledgeable about the car and helped us throughout the entire process - he even let me take the car home for the weekend to see if I liked it! We ultimately decided to go in a different direction, but Matt made sure to follow up (but not harass!) to make sure everything was taken care of, down to personally returning something that I left in the car from the weekend. I cannot recommend this dealership, especially, Matt, enough!

Bad Experience

by from West Haven, CT |

Horrible customer service. Salesmen only cared about his commission.

September 4, 2015

Hello, My name is Igor Zektser and I am the General Manager here at George Harte Infiniti. I am sorry to hear that you feel you had a bad experience and would like the chance to speak with you and rectify the situation. Please reach out to me at your convenience with more information at 203-495-6700; I look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Igor Zektser General Manager, George Harte Infiniti

Really bad experience

by from New Britain ct |

On Valentine?s Day we went to George Harte Infinity to look on the cars. Bill who was our sells person and try to get the lowest price as he could, even he said that he will try to put discount like for his family. We had to put deposit $1000 and they let us to drive the car for few day. We were so happy with the car, but they let us drive car with the three old tires which have some damage on the side. It was so hard to drive specially on the snow. My husband had to go to the dealer file some more papers and he told them that they have to change the tires, because the condition of the tires very bad. How is that possible, to sell a car with damage tires. John Sivak promise to change the tires with the price included of the sale. The next day when we got there we told them we change our minds not to take the car because we are not ready financially, and they said that you can get your deposit back. So my husband was so upset and he went to buy the car and not to lose the deposit. But in the time we left and the time when my husband gets there, they change the tires for old ones. John Sivak said that he will call us when he is ready, but he never did. SO IN ONE WORD WE ARE STUCK WITH OLD TIRES. Their word is not worth of their promise in anything. They just want to make money. They thought that we are young and maybe stupid, so they can ignore everything. We are so disappointment how we were treated at the dealership, and I will never buy any other car from them because of what they had done and not doing anything to fix it.

Exceptional experience

by from Hamden Ct |

I purchased a new infiniti Wednesday 5/21/14, I was very impressed on how well the staff was efficient every step during the leasing process, I would like to commend all the professional staff that assisted me with the process. I like to thank GM David Osborne, Sales consultant Henley Germain, GM Igor Zektser,and Sales manager John Sivak. great Job George Hart Infiniti Staff, Thank You,Kevin Beck!!!!

May 28, 2014

Thank you for your positive feedback about your recent experience with our team at George Harte Infiniti, Kevin! Providing an exceptional customer experience is a top priority to us, and we're glad you were so pleased with the service you received. We hope you are enjoying your new Infiniti, and we look forward to working with you again.

Great Service

by from Stratford CT |

"I would highly recommend the team at Harte to anyone Matthew and John did a great job"

December 12, 2013

Thank you for your recommendation and positive feedback about your experience with Matthew, John, and the George Harte Infiniti team! We appreciate your business and you kind words. Let us know how we can help with any future car or service needs. Enjoy your new car!

good time at george harte infiniti

by from west haven ct |

I thought the service I received was excellent, i never felt pressured or rushed to buy the car. I feel the they were very honest.Matthew Blango was very friendly came out to talk to me while i waited in the lounge area even though I'd already leased a car. They were very informational, I'd expected to be there all day but was there less than three hours I got to test drive the car quickly, I felt his customer service skills was very fair like I said earlier I felt they were honest. I'd recommend Matthew Blango to anyone to come here if they were looking for a car!

November 20, 2013

Thank you for your recommendation and kind words about Matthew and the George Harte Infiniti team, Martha! We strive to provide an excellent customer experience for you here, and we're glad you were satisfied with your experience. Please let us know how we can help with any future car or service needs you may have. Thanks again!

Great Job!

by from Cromwell, CT |

Mark Krantz and John Sivak were exceptional to work with during the entire buying process. Their prompt responses to my questions and going above and beyond to accomodate my schedule warrant my recommendation to anyone looking to purchase an Ininiti.

Amazing car buying experience

by from West Haven CT |

Very knowledgable, low pressure staff. They made buying a car a nice experience. I would highly recommend this dealer.