George Harte Infiniti

442 Derby Avenue, West Haven, CT 06516

Exceptional experience

by from Hamden Ct |

I purchased a new infiniti Wednesday 5/21/14, I was very impressed on how well the staff was efficient every step during the leasing process, I would like to commend all the professional staff that assisted me with the process. I like to thank GM David Osborne, Sales consultant Henley Germain, GM Igor Zektser,and Sales manager John Sivak. great Job George Hart Infiniti Staff, Thank You,Kevin Beck!!!!

May 28, 2014

Thank you for your positive feedback about your recent experience with our team at George Harte Infiniti, Kevin! Providing an exceptional customer experience is a top priority to us, and we're glad you were so pleased with the service you received. We hope you are enjoying your new Infiniti, and we look forward to working with you again.

Great Service

by from Stratford CT |

"I would highly recommend the team at Harte to anyone Matthew and John did a great job"

December 12, 2013

Thank you for your recommendation and positive feedback about your experience with Matthew, John, and the George Harte Infiniti team! We appreciate your business and you kind words. Let us know how we can help with any future car or service needs. Enjoy your new car!

good time at george harte infiniti

by from west haven ct |

I thought the service I received was excellent, i never felt pressured or rushed to buy the car. I feel the they were very honest.Matthew Blango was very friendly came out to talk to me while i waited in the lounge area even though I'd already leased a car. They were very informational, I'd expected to be there all day but was there less than three hours I got to test drive the car quickly, I felt his customer service skills was very fair like I said earlier I felt they were honest. I'd recommend Matthew Blango to anyone to come here if they were looking for a car!

November 20, 2013

Thank you for your recommendation and kind words about Matthew and the George Harte Infiniti team, Martha! We strive to provide an excellent customer experience for you here, and we're glad you were satisfied with your experience. Please let us know how we can help with any future car or service needs you may have. Thanks again!

Great Job!

by from Cromwell, CT |

Mark Krantz and John Sivak were exceptional to work with during the entire buying process. Their prompt responses to my questions and going above and beyond to accomodate my schedule warrant my recommendation to anyone looking to purchase an Ininiti.

Amazing car buying experience

by from West Haven CT |

Very knowledgable, low pressure staff. They made buying a car a nice experience. I would highly recommend this dealer.

Excellent service!

by from Shelton, CT |

Excellent service, Alex and John are the Best!!!!! They did their best to give me the best deal possible, I will be doing business with them when it's time to trade in. Thank you Alex and John, I love my Qx60

George harte infiniti

by from west haven, ct |

Was so impressed with the quality of work and customer service came back and leased another 2013 g37. Aleks was the best car sales man you can ask for when shopping for a new car. Both Aleks and John gave us the most positive experience we could ask for! George Blackwell from service was also very helpful and friendly. All three of them made our experience at Harte Infiniti of West haven hands down the best experience we can ask for and we will be happy to come back again and again!

Harte Infiniti is a First Class Dealership

by from Wallingford, CT |

Stewart, David, John & staff at George Harte are exceptional. I was very impressed with the low-pressure approach to selling me my new Inifiniti. They really went the extra mile to make sure my experience enjoyable and fun. Thanks for he pizza and soda guys and keep up he good work.

September 10, 2013

At George Harte Infiniti, we strive to provide an exceptional customer experience for you. We're glad we could help make your car buying experience enjoyable, and we hope you're having fun driving your new car!

Great Customer Service Experience. 2014 Q60S Convt

by from Trumbull, CT |

Thank you, Aleks, John, George and Harry. Great customer service experience. Love the new car. Love the fact that the transaction process is very easy, in that the staff takes care of practically everything, so that all I have to do is drive away with my new vehicle. Again, I say thank you!

September 10, 2013

Thank you for your kind words about the George Harte Infiniti team. We're glad you were so pleased with your car buying experience. Please let us know how we can help you with any future car or service needs. Enjoy your new Q60S!

Great Experience!

by from New Haven, CT |

I recently leased a 2014 Infiniti QX60. I dealt with a wonderful salesman, Aleks. There was never any pressure throughout the profess. Aleks spent a lot of time with us and answered all of our questions thoroughly. I am very pleased with the entire experience, with the car and most importantly, with the price. Thank you to Aleks and the George Harte Infiniti Team. Another satisfied (repeat) customer. Happy to be back in the Infiniti family!

September 10, 2013

We appreciate you trusting us for your Infiniti needs. At George Harte Infiniti, your complete satisfaction is very important to us. Thank you for your positive review, and enjoy driving your new QX60!