George Harte Infiniti

442 Derby Avenue, West Haven, CT 06516

New 866-434-7480
Used 866-415-4682
Service 866-349-9846

We'll do everything we can to make your shopping experience the best.

Terrific service and sales experience

by from Guilford CT |

I've been coming to this dealership to service my old car for many years now, and I've always been impressed by the quality and timeliness of service, and friendliness of their staff. This was the first time I had purchased a new car from them, and surely won't be my last. This dealership took the time to understand my needs. Aleks Khmelnitskiy and John Sivak were thoroughly patient with me, and ready to answer the seemingly millions of questions coming their way. They knew their cars... and not just Infiniti. They're able to present an honest comparison with other brands (I know what you're thinking: no, they don't bash other brands; they give you the facts, and let you choose what's best for you). They didn't "push" the car on me like some other dealers do, but rather presented me with their best offers, and worked from there to make sure all my needs were accounted for. On top of it all, they found me the exact color/leather combination, and within 24 hours, delivered it from another state. I couldn't be happier! I highly recommend working with Aleks and John.

August 19, 2013

At George Hart Infiniti, providing an exceptional customer experience every time is a top priority to us. Thank you for continuing to trust us with your car service needs, as well as your new car purchase. We're glad you were so satisfied, and we look forward to working with you again. Let us know how we can help you with any of your car needs.

Great Experience

by from Wilton, CT |

Alex Khmelnitskiy was one of the best car salesmen we ever had the pleasure working with. We went to all the luxury dealerships and he was the only one that gave a full test drive on all terrains. He described every aspect of the car and gave an honest comparison to the other competition. John Savik assisted us through the entire process after the initial agreement and made the transition into our new Infiniti seamless. Overall, it was a great experience and I would recommend working with them if you are in the market for a new car.

August 16, 2013

We're so glad you had a great experience here at George Harte Infiniti! Thank you for trusting us for your car buying needs, and for your recommendation. We hope you are enjoying your new car!

John and Alex

by from Guilford, CT |

John and Alex were a pleasure to deal with. Alex had extensive knowledge of all the vehicles and John made the financing super easy. I would def recommend this dealership to all my friends and family.

August 15, 2013

Thank you for your kind words about Alex, John, and the George Harte Infiniti team. We try to ensure you have an outstanding customer experience here, and are glad you were pleased with the service you received. We appreciate your recommendation, and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

Good Experience

by from Rocky Hill, CT |

I was planning to buy a car that no one has in my locality. I stumbled upon Infiniti and one of my New Haven friend suggested me to try George Harte since he bought a brand new 2012 G37X. He was highly satisfied since his buying process was extremely superb. I gave my friend reference and I put strict limits to my budget and quality of car. It was a nice buying experience. I got a 2004 G35X with built in Navigation at appreciable cost in January 2012. They arranged everything right from negotiating the car price by consistently following up with me, helped in financing since I was new to US and did not have sufficient credit history. They took care of everything and delivered a fantabulous car with world class buyer-seller relationship. Till now, I don have any issue in my car except the fact it eats up of gas. But it is a bitter fact of all Inifnitis. I would definitely refer George Harte to all my Indian friends to have a peace of mind in their car at reasonable rate.

Harte Infiniti - West Haven, CT

by from clinton, ct |

the infiniti was brought to west haven from their hartford dealership; in the final analysis, we were $8000 apart; a car was to come in on Sunday - they were going to call me; I never got the call! I called Harte after a few days, only to learn the car did not come in - they neglected to call to give me that information! I have not heard from Harte since!