BMW of Bridgeport

43 North Ave, Bridgeport, CT 06606

New 888-665-5231
Used 888-576-1362
Service 877-668-3023

It's Better in Bridgeport !

BMW of Bridgeport - Jason Gellatly

by from Cheshire, CT |

Jason and the staff at BMW of Bridgeport made my first car buying experience very enjoyable. From the beginning to the end, I never felt hassled or uncomfortable. The whole staff does everything they can to make you feel at home. I highly recommend visiting this dealership if you're in the market for a BMW. Not only is their selection great, but their service is top notch as well!

June 26, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience at BMW of Bridgeport, Dustin! We're happy to hear you enjoyed working with Jason and that the transaction was a smooth and easy process. Thank you for the kind recommendation and we're looking forward to having you as a customer for years to come. We'll see you back in the dealership for your next bimmer!

Thanks Jason G!

by from Torrington |

Thanks Jason G for finding me the exact BMW I was looking for! I Could not be happier with the way I was treated not only by Jason but the entire staff!

Great experience!!

by from Bridgeport |

Thanks to Jason G and the of the BMW sales staff for getting me into the exact BMW I was looking for! Go to BMW of Bridgeport and ask for Jason G and you will be taken care of!

July 8, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience at BMW of Bridgeport! We are happy to hear that you had a great experience working with Jason G. and we strongly appreciate your kind recommendation. We hope to see you back in the dealership soon!

Excellent Service

by from Ivoryton,CT |

I was in the market for a certified BMW 328i xDrive coupe. I found a few online but went to test drive the one at BMW of Bridgeport. From test drive to purchase, the folks at this dealership were professional, friendly, and fair. I dealt with Jason Gellatly as the main Sales person - he was very nice and knowledgeable. All of the folks involved - Anthony, Isaiah, Glen, Catherine - were a pleasure to deal with.

July 8, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience at BMW of Bridgeport! We appreciate your kind words and we?re glad to hear that you were happy with the help of our friendly staff! We hope to see you back in the dealership again soon for your next bimmer!

Happy Happy

by from Bridgeport CT |

BMW of Bridgeport is now my new home lol! Jason Gellatly and Staff were great, I did not feel pushed or rush into something just because. This is my 3rd car from a dealership and BMW by far was the best experience. I will be back with family members, Paula

July 4, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review, Paula! We're happy to hear that your experiences at BMW of Bridgeport have been so much more positive than at other dealerships. Jason G. and all of us here at BMW of Bridgeport strongly appreciate your kind words and we're thrilled to have you as a loyal customer for years to come! We hope you're enjoying your new Ultimate Driving Machine and we're looking forward to seeing you back here again for the fourth bimmer!

Excellent

by from Bridgeport CT |

July 4, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review, Paula! We're happy to hear that your experiences at BMW of Bridgeport have been so much more positive than at other dealerships. Jason G. and all of us here at BMW of Bridgeport strongly appreciate your kind words and we're thrilled to have you as a loyal customer for years to come! We hope you're enjoying your new Ultimate Driving Machine and we're looking forward to seeing you back here again for the fifth bimmer!

What a great experience!

by from Easton, CT |

Jason and the entire staff were wonderful to work with and they made the entire shopping experience extremely enjoyable for my family. The staff was extremely efficient and courteous. I would highly recommend this dealership

July 4, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience at BMW of Bridgeport! We're happy to hear you enjoyed working with Jason and that the transaction was a smooth and easy process! Thank you for the kind recommendation and we're looking forward to seeing you in the dealership again soon!

TWICE Made Miracles Happen For Me!

by from Renton, WA |

TWICE Made Miracles Happen For Me! These guys bend over backwards to make things work! In 2012 I drove into their lot with a car leaking oil so badly, I couldn't drive it to the train station to drop off my girlfriend. Within 2 hours they had me driving a 2011 3 series to the station! And now in 2014, I was moving to the state of Washington a few months before my lease expired on the 2011 vehicle. They accepted my trade-in early and are in the process of shipping a model 320 across the country to my new home! If you want top customer service and a team (especially Jason Gellatly and Isaiah Agosto) that will do everything to satisfy the customer, this is the dealership to go to!

July 4, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review, Phil! We're happy to hear that your experiences at BMW of Bridgeport have been so positive. Jason G., Isaiah, and all of us here at BMW of Bridgeport strongly appreciate your kind words and we're thrilled to have you as such a loyal customer! We hope you're enjoying your new Ultimate Driving Machine and we're looking forward to seeing you back here again for the next one. Good luck with the move to Washington!

BMW of Bridgeport - Awesome Sales team

by from Shelton, CT |

I got my first BMW from the best sales team that is out there (Jason G. & Isaiah A.). They acted very professional and friendly and I would recommend my friends to come and visit BMW of Bridgeport & talk with Jason G.

July 3, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience at BMW of Bridgeport! We're happy to hear that you enjoyed working with Jason G. and Isaiah and that you appreciated their professionalism! We're looking forward to seeing you in the dealership again for your next bimmer!

So happy

by from Bridgeport |

Bought my 3 series convertible from BMW of Bridgeport. From the test drive to driving the car home was a little over a hour which was amazing . Anthony did an amazing job going over all the features and my salesman Kade was griefs it and very easy to do buisness with. I couldn't be happier and will always recommend this dealer. Thanks !

July 1, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience at BMW of Bridgeport! We are happy to hear that you had a great experience working with Kade and Anthony, and we appreciate your kind recommendation! We hope to see you back in the dealership again soon!

Excellent BMW Dealer!

by from Westport, CT |

Best BMW Dealer around! BMW of Bridgeport has been an outstanding dealership for both service and sales. They helped me with various requests on my recent special order 328xi. The delivery process was very smooth and Glen thoroughly went over every detail of my new car. It is well worth the drive over to Bridgeport for the superior service, sales and friendly atmosphere.

June 26, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review. Glen and all of us here at BMW of Bridgeport strongly appreciate your kind words and we're thrilled to have you as a loyal customer! We hope you're enjoying your new Ultimate Driving Machine and we're looking forward to seeing you again!