BMW of Bridgeport

43 North Ave, Bridgeport, CT 06606

New 888-665-5231
Used 888-576-1362
Service 877-668-3023

It's Better in Bridgeport !

BMW of Bridgeport - Jason Gellatly

by from Cheshire, CT |

Jason and the staff at BMW of Bridgeport made my first car buying experience very enjoyable. From the beginning to the end, I never felt hassled or uncomfortable. The whole staff does everything they can to make you feel at home. I highly recommend visiting this dealership if you're in the market for a BMW. Not only is their selection great, but their service is top notch as well!

June 26, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience at BMW of Bridgeport, Dustin! We're happy to hear you enjoyed working with Jason and that the transaction was a smooth and easy process. Thank you for the kind recommendation and we're looking forward to having you as a customer for years to come. We'll see you back in the dealership for your next bimmer!

Exceeded All Expectations!!

by from Bridgeport, CT |

The staff at BMW of Bridgeport, specifically Kade, made my first BMW experience unforgettable. The entire process was easy, smooth, and stress free. I'm now a happy owner of a certified pre-owned BMW 3 Series. If you're in the market for a new car, make it a priority to visit the team at BMW of Bridgeport. A shout-out to Glen as well. He showed me the ins and outs of my 3 series. His knowledge of the ultimate driving machine was very impressive.

Great experience for my first BMW

by from Fairfield, CT |

The staff at BMW of Bridgeport made my first BMW experience unforgettable. From the test drive to service delivery the entire process went smoothly. The whole staff did everything they could to make you feel at home. I highly recommend visiting the team at Bridgeport BMW if you're in the market for a new car.

Great Service , varieties of choices

by from Branford, CT |

I bought a Pre certified 328i X drive from Jason. He had wonderful customer service skills & was very knowledgeable about cars. He is a pretty experienced guy in this business which made the process lot easier for us. Jason was so nice he provided my dad with a gift bag that included a coffee mug, a hat, golf ball with bmw logos on them. My dad was very pleased with it. Our dealership had a lot of choices for cars and the price was reasonable compare to the other places. I found the car of my dreams, although I had to compromise on the interior which is fine. I would definitely recommend this to anybody who wants to buy a nicer car with a reasonable price. Also make sure to do all your research before going there, so you will have a better idea.

Exceeds Expectations

by from Huntington, CT |

I worked with Jason G and purchased my third vehicle from him (fourth from this dealership). Staff and service is wonderful especially Isaiah who helped make sure my vehicle was perfect when I picked it up. I always have a great experience working with this dealership.

Surpasses all expectations!!

by from Danbury ct |

I am officially the happiest man alive! In my experience of buying new vehicles, the typical sales associates would see a young person in the showroom and look away. Kade approached me within minutes of arrival; his friendly, respectful, positive attitude instantly changed my perception of a "typical" car buying experiences. He asked me questions to understand what type of vehicle would best suit my needs. Not once did I feel pressured into making a decision. Kade spent time helping me weight out my options... Budget vs Sport vs Class... I am now a proud owner of a VERRYYYY classy, sporty, budget friendly BMW 3 series with the beautiful estroil blue and M-Sport package!!! Everyone in the dealership had a positive I can help you attitude. During my time at the dealership I was approached by several staff members asking; how I was doing, or if I wanted a bottle of water, I was even offered a complementary car wash on my trade from Anthony while Kade was building and customizing my new car. Every staff member was eager to help. Thank you Kade for making this the best car buying experience. Thank you Anthony, Volkan, Trevor, Catherine and Glenn for making this experience memorable.

Outstanding Experience

by from Huntington, NY |

I live on Long Island and had been in the market for a pre-owned Chevy Tahoe. My search criteria were very precise (which limited selection) and BMW of Bridgeport happened to have taken a Tahoe as a trade-in at the time that of my search. There were a number of Tahoes in the local Long Island market that had also matched my criteria, but I bought from BMW of Bridgeport after having outstanding interactions with both Jessica Cocco and Catherin Rogers, who were both willing to listen and to represent my objectives with the rest of the sales team. In the end, we were able to settle on a price and all of the paperwork around the purchase was ready when I arrived. I spent about 45 minutes at the facility and drove home in my Tahoe!

BMW of Bridgeprt Lease

by from fairfield, ct |

They are an average dealer with a larger than average attitude. They need to get over themselves, very arrogant.

Surpasses all expectations!!

by from Danbury, CT |

August 22, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review! We could not be happier to hear about how positive you're car buying experience was here! Kade and the rest of our crew strongly appreciate your kind words. We're thrilled that you are so pleased with all the help of our friendly staff, and we're proud to have you as a customer for many more years ahead. Thank you!

Surpasses all expectations

by from Danbury, CT |

August 22, 2014

CPO BMW

by from Greenwich, CT |

i was shopping for a specific model, with certain options. Through on-line research i found three available with identical options but differing mileage within 50 miles of home. BMW of Bridgeport initially provided a modest discount to their asking price, but after reviewing the competing offers, I was able to drive off with their vehicle at a more competitive price that I felt was fair.

August 13, 2014

Thanks for taking the time to write us a review, Julian! We're happy to hear that you believe your experience with BMW of Bridgeport was so fair. We will always do our best to meet the price points that our customers are looking to reach. We hope to see you back here for your next one!