BMW of Bridgeport

43 North Ave, Bridgeport, CT 06606

New 888-665-5231
Used 888-576-1362
Service 877-668-3023

It's Better in Bridgeport !

BMW of Bridgeport - Jason Gellatly

by from Cheshire, CT |

Jason and the staff at BMW of Bridgeport made my first car buying experience very enjoyable. From the beginning to the end, I never felt hassled or uncomfortable. The whole staff does everything they can to make you feel at home. I highly recommend visiting this dealership if you're in the market for a BMW. Not only is their selection great, but their service is top notch as well!

June 26, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience at BMW of Bridgeport, Dustin! We're happy to hear you enjoyed working with Jason and that the transaction was a smooth and easy process. Thank you for the kind recommendation and we're looking forward to having you as a customer for years to come. We'll see you back in the dealership for your next bimmer!

Excelle Job goes to Scott Pechkis---my 2nd Review.

by from Bridgeport, Ct |

This is my 2nd Review, I am adding this one be cause I wanted to make sure I put Scott Pechkis in the title of this one. Great salesman, Friendly, and made me feel so comfortable. The buying experience was so easy.

Excellent and Professional Services

by from Bridgeport, Ct |

I would first like to say a Big Thank you to Scott Pechkis and Victoria for being so kind and helpful. They were Awesome. I have purchased several cars in my lifetime, however, I must say the purchasing experience at BMW of Bridgeport has been by far the best. The staff are Professional, Friendly, and Courtesy all around. It was so easy to make the decision to buy a car. I would certainly recommend this establishment.

My First BMW!!!

by from Monroe, CT |

I purchased my first BMW on June 13, 2015 from BMW of Bridgeport and had a wonderful experience. I worked with Jason Gellatly, client advisor, and he was very helpful in narrowing down a car that had all of the bells and whistles and other features that I desire. He was very professional and did a great job explaining the differences among the various vehicle series (3,4,5,6). Neal was also tremendously helpful and accompanied me on my test drives and also gave me more insight about the engine, drive, etc. I had so much fun and was super excited (still am). I was impressed with the friendliness of the showroom staff and that customers were not hanging around not being helped. Victoria was a gem and did a phenomenal job with my deal!! If you are car shopping, I highly recommend visiting BMW of Bridgeport.

June 17, 2015

Thank you very much for wonderful review, it is highly appreciated! We hope to see you back at BMW of Bridgeport in the future.

Bought my first BMW

by from Monroe, CT |

On Saturday, June 13th, 2015, I purchased my first BMW at BMW of Bridgeport. I walked in with no expectations other than to test drive. I had been car shopping for a few months and was undecided about what car was suitable for my daily needs. The moment I walked in, Jason Gellatly greeted me and he was so pleasant to work with. I discussed my "wish list" and he immediately found two cars for me to test drive that addressed my interests (650i and the M5 sedan). But, when I walked into the showroom, I absolutely fell in love with the Alpine White 535i xdrive (WOW!!) Jason came back with the good news that the car was mine and I am over the moon. The entire staff who I worked with at the dealership was so professional and courteous. Neal took me on my test drives, Victoria gave me a FULL explanation of my financing package, etc. and Jason made sure all of my needs were met. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone shopping around for a BMW. My overall experience was excellent.

Disapointing experience

by from Farmington, CT |

I drove the car on Saturday at 3PM, one hour before closing. I told the sales guy I will call him first thing Tuesday when the dealership opens. He said all right there is no other customer right now. I sent an email on Monday that I am seriously interested and received an email on Tuesday early morning that the car was sold. I cannot recommend that dealership at all.

June 15, 2015

Mike, We apologize that you feel your experience with us was sub-par. However, we do offer each customer the opportunity to place a deposit on the car that they are purchasing. Because you did not place a deposit on this specific vehicle, it was still available for purchase by all inquiring customers once you left. At BMW of Bridgeport we have an inventory of over 250 new and used vehicles; therefore we would like to invite you back into our showroom and try once more to put you in the right BMW.

Steve and BMW Bridgeport

by from Fairfield, CT |

Steve was outstanding in helping me lease my new car. Attentive, helpful, patient and honest. I could not recommend him more highly.

Exceptional, Friendly, Professional, Great,Service

by from Rocky Hill CT |

The BMW Bridgeport team are really great at what they do. I was very happy with the service that i was provided on April 16, 2015. I just want to say that the experience was exceptional! I actually was going to buy my 435xi at BMW of North Haven but i was not satisfied with the service. They made it seem like they wanted me to beg to get service!! and looked at we in a way that says, you can't afford this car anyway. I was referred by a friend of mine to go to BMW of Bridgeport because he purchased a car there as well as his Nephew and was treated with respect along with great customer service. I went to BMW of Bridgeport in January to order my car and i am not regretting my decision one bit. Volken, Jessica, Mike,Glen and the rest of the BMW staff are absolutely WONDERFUL!! Now I will have to convince my friends to come to BMW of Bridgeport and not go anywhere else. :) Thank you so much for the exceptional customer service. Mark Dunn

FANTASTIC BUYING EXPERIENCE IN BRIDGEPORT

by from PORT JEFFERSON STATION NY |

I FOUND A VW 2011 GTI ON LINE AND SPOKE TO DAVE BAYLIS AT BRIDGEPORT BMW. HE IS A GENTLEMAN AND A PLEASURE TO DEAL WITH, I CAME FROM LONG ISLAND NY VIA FERRY AND HE WAS KIND ENOUGH TO PICK ME UP. EVERYTHING WAS GREAT FROM OUR PHONE CONVERSATIONS THE DEMO RIDE THROUGHOUT THE BUYING PROCESS, THE CAR WAS EVERYTHING HE SAID AND MORE. I CAN SEE HOW THE DEALERSHIP CONSTANTLY WINS AWARDS. I HOPE ANYONE WHO LIVES IN THE TRISTATE AREA GO SEE DAVE AND YOU WONT BE DISAPPOINTED, WARRENT

Jason turned a bad situation into a great one.

by from East Haven Ct |

Jason turned a bad situation into a great experience, My daughter had called up earlier in the day and found a 2011 BMW which she wanted and I promised her a car for her graduation present from College. Salesman said he would hold it we said we could be there in 30 minutes. We fought through rush hour traffic bur arrived as promised. When we met the salesman who was supposedly holding the car he said someone just bought it and we actually watched the couple and their son leave. my daughter was upset and I could see she was about to cry so I took her away without saying much to the salesperson who i wont mention by name lied to us. When back in my car I called the dealer and asked to talk to the GM. when he arrived on phone i let him know how angry and disappointed I was regarding the salesman and the business practice by his dealership. I told him I would never purchase another BMW again and especially from Bridgeport BMW. The GM paused a moment then said he would see what his senior salesperson Jason Gellatly. Jason looked at a few options that did not meet my daughters needs then said how about a lease of 2015. Never thought possible got better car lower payments and full coverage bumper to bumper. The fiance manager was also pleasant to work with and extremely helpful. Ending the story with the Delivery specialist Glen Ramsteck giving us a thorough lesson on the car options and offered to stop by our home on way home if we needed any further support . Great experience Loved shopping here true professionals

2012 528i X drive

by from Cheshire, CT |

Great experience. Probably the fastest and easiest sale they had all day!