Park City Ford

New 888-376-4434
Used 888-375-0531
Service 866-484-5317

The Price Comes Down in Park City's Town

The best Ford dealer around!

by from Stratford, CT |

I recently bought a new car at Park City Ford as well as had service work done on my last car there, In either case I was very pleased with the level of expertise my needs were met with. Tyler Heft is an excellent car salesman to work with- the whole car buying process was pain-free thanks to him!

Friendly, relaxed atmosphere

by from Nashua NH |

Had a great experience with my Ford Edge purchase. Met one of the owners, Jason Flint, and even Parker the cat. Was a very smooth process, no pressure, and I would definitely recommend Park City Ford as a 5 star dealer experience. Tommy H.

Truck shopping

by from Meriden CT |

Was shopping for a new truck and I stopped at Park City Ford. They had a leftover Super Duty that was perfect for my business and were able help my get approved for financing. Thanks to Tyler and all the guys at Park City!

Super Job

by from Fairfield CT |

Purchased a 2013 Mustang from Tyler Heft at Park City and it was a very easy process. I love my new car!

Very competitive

by from Westport CT |

Recently I shopped Park City Ford with several other dealers over the internet for pricing. I dealt with Tyler over email only and he was very helpful and responsive with pricing and questions that I had. While I did not end up with a Ford product, if I am in the market for one in the future I would recommend Park City

Roberto...He's the go to man for a great car!!!!

by from Bot, Ct |

Roberto was very attentive to what I was looking for in a vehicle, as- well-as what my spending limits were. I am already calling friends who are thinking about purchasing a car now or in the near future, letting them no about his way with potential buyers. No rush...no push...and all fairness. It's been a long time since I have experienced this type of pleasure when making such a large purchase.

I WANT A NEW CAR

by from bridgeport, ct |

Recently, I stopped by Park City to view a LOVELY Suburu. I wanted the car but my financial circumstances delay my oppurtunity. My credit is not great and i do not have a full time job or job period, so strike two. There is just something about a suburu. I have no complaints on my visit with park city, they emailed me and contacted me.

Great experience!

by from Darien CT |

I was recently in the market for a new vehicle and shopped at several different dealerships for a vehicle including Volkswagon and several Ford dealerships. The service and care at Park City Ford was excellent. The salesman Tyler Heft made my car buying experience very easy!

Excellent customer service

by from Shelton |

Roberto was great! He was very detailed with the information that was given about the dealership

Found a people dealership

by from Shelton ct |

Shopping for a car is difficult . Going to Park City Ford and meeting Roberto was a good thing He knew his product showed me my ford touch and how my new Fusion Hybrid works. Very patience and polite .

Painless experience

by from Newington, ct |

All the information I asked for I got and the sales staff was very responsive to any questions I had, even well after the sale. Tyler heft was a pleasure to deal with and I would recommend him to anyone considering a ford