Terryville Chevrolet

Service 866-395-1951 Service 866-395-1951

"Expect Everything!'

Clean, professional dealership

by from Terryville, CT |

We have always been pleased with our service at Terryville Chevrolet. Bob Wilson, service mgr. and his whole staff are always pleasant and professional. Our service was always done as quick as possible.

Truly Exceptional Dealership

by from Woodstock, CT |

I highly recommend this dealership. They are professional, friendly and get you driving off in your new vehicle in no time. My transaction from test drive to purchase to driving my new vehicle home went as smooth as possible. Justin, the sales consultant was very nice and helpful. My entire experience was very pleasant and went smooth. Give them a look and you will not regret doing so.

Internet inquiry

by from Meriden, CT |

Called to inquiry about the availability of a vehicle listed online. Was told the car was being driven by the manager's wife for the next couple of days but I could see it two days from now. Didn't meet my expectations for a major purchase.

Excellent Experience!!!!

by from Deep River, CT |

I absolutely can not say enough about my wonderful expierence with Terryville Chevrolet. I have to tell you that you will NOT find a more honest, caring, or dedicated group of people. From the moment I walked onto the lot I was treated with respect, honesty and no pressure. It was so comfortable talking with them and they really listened. I felt like we'd all know each other forever. I purchased a beautiful Chevy Silverado 1500 with all the options I was looking for. I absolutely love it. If your looking for a dependable, affordable, and great looking car you need to go to Terryville Chevrolet. You'll see for yourself that these good people that know how to treat you right. I will never deal with any other car dealer again - Terryville Chevrolet has a new customer for life.

Chevy Equinox

by from terryville, CT |

Ray made sure to work for the best deal for me with what I was looking for

The dealership you will enjoy doing business with!

by from Thomaston, Ct |

Best prices in the area, top trade-in prices, knowledgeable and friendly sales department. Great selection!! Super clean dealership. Service is fast, friendly, and done right the first time. Keep it up, great job!

Great Chevy Dealer

by from Weston, CT |

Ray Demers did an excellent job. Incredibly helpful. In addition, the Packer Fan (sorry - I don't have his card in front of me) in financing was equally good. You guys run a great shop. Two things that made me aware of Terryville Chevy: (1) Your association with Rocky Ridge was the main driver - having a selection of Silverados with their up mkt packages was excellent! (2) Your website - with pictures of your actual trucks (not just the stock pictures of Chevy's that many dealers use) was equally helpful. Thanks again for all your help - I will definitely recommend Terryville Chevy to anyone looking for a Chevy. Have a great day.,Ray Demers did an excellent job. Incredibly helpful. In addition, the Packer Fan (sorry - I don't have his card in front of me) in financing was equally good. You guys run a great shop. Two things that made me aware of Terryville Chevy: (1) Your association with Rocky Ridge was the main driver - having a selection of Silverados with their up mkt packages was excellent! (2) Your website - with pictures of your actual trucks (not just the stock pictures of Chevy's that many dealers use) was equally helpful. Thanks again for all your help - I will definitely recommend Terryville Chevy to anyone looking for a Chevy. Have a great day.

car exactly as advertised

by from Biddeford Me |

searched for a car for two months thru internet and in person. when I searched them out there was usually rust or the condition was not as good as advertised. I drove from Maine to Connecticut and found exactly what I wanted , exactly as represented. I bought the car and drove it home. the dealership is clean organized and the customer service is terrific. If you are looking for the right car for you, you can count on what they tell you as truth. Well worth the 3 hour trip. Thank you Terryville Chevrolet, Terryville CT

Great Dealership

by from Southbury,Ct. |

I have dealt with other dealerships and none of them are a match to yours. Terryville cheverolet has a courteous, accomadating staff. Everything was done efficiently and in a timely manner. I would recommend your dealership to everyone. Thank you Kathy

2015 Traverse

by from Terryville,Ct |

Tony did an exceptional job with our 2015 Traverse purchase from start to finish. Very knowledgeable seeing there are so many features on new vehicles. I would recommend Tony to friends and family who are looking for there next vehicle. Tony went above and beyond to find the perfect vehicle for me.