Modern Motors Mazda Dodge RAM

68 Waterbury Rd, Thomaston, CT 06787

New 866-981-9909
Used 888-430-9387
Service 866-834-9197

Modern Motors Mazda Dodge offers a great selection of new Mazda, Dodge, Ram and pre-owned vehicles.

Carl R. Olandt

by from New Britain, CT |

My daughter and I purchased her a used vehicle. The dealership treated us like we were buying a new 50,000.00 vehicle and not a used vehicle. They were excellent to deal with.

Best Customer Service

by from Hartford, CT |

I drove from 50 mins away to purchase my SUB and it was all worth the drive. Miguel H. was diligent with responding back to me and he made my car shopping experience an excellent one. Everyone present was courteous and professional, and they were not pushy or arrogant as I had experienced in other car dealers I visited prior. I would definitely recommend Modern Mazda and will definitely purchase from them in the future...PS...I'm loving my SUV!!!

GREAT EXPERIENCE

by from WOLCOTT, CT |

OUR SALES REPRESENTATIVE CRYSTAL WAS BOTH KNOWLEDGABLE AND THERE WAS NO PRESSURE APPLIED TO PURCHASE THE SO CALLED "ADD ON'S". WHEN IT IS TIME TO PURCHASE ANOTHER CAR, WE WILL BE COMING BACK. WE ARE REALLY HAPPY WITH OUR MAZDA 6.

Harold P

by from Torrington CT |

Vinny Valenti was very very helpful when purchasing my car and a pleasure to work with. I bought a Jeep Grande Cherokee Loredo and he took the time to explain all the perks in this vehicle. I was very pleased with his patience and helpfulness. On a scale of 1 to 10 ,I would give him a 10+. I would recommend anyone to do business with Modern Motors.

ok - but couldn't agree on price

by from nyc, ny |

exchanged emails with Kimberly Gelada a lot. Unfortunately, we weren't able to agree on a price. Still, she was professional. May buy from her in the future if the price is right.

Awesome Dealership

by from Franklin, MA |

I drove 3 hours to Modern Motors to purchase a car and it was well worth the drive! The vehicle condition, price and customer service experience was top notch! There was no pressure to buy, no bait and switch, just a quality product and excellent honest customer service. We love our vehicle and we love Modern Motors!

Excellent Dealership and Staff

by from Carmel, NY |

I recently purchased a 2015 Mazda6, and Crystal, our client advisor, was outstanding. She has great knowledge of the Mazda products and was very personable. Mark, in the finance office, was also a pleasure. The entire purchase experience was fantastic, there was no sales pressure, and the dealership honored all its commitments. I highly recommend Modern Motors and its staff.

Great dealership

by from Woodbury,CT |

I just purchased my 3rd Mazda from Modern Motors. I never felt pressured to buy, unlike at some of the other dealerships I went to. Crystal was a pleasure to work with. The service department has always been courteous and prompt and I'm sure that will remain true. I would recommend this dealer.

Great experience!

by from derby, ct |

Had an overall great experience when buying a car - very accommodating, very friendly, very helpful. Would definitely recommend Modern Motors to anyone looking to buy a car!

A perfect score!

by from Gaylordsville, CT |

Kim is a joy to work with. She knows Mazdas inside and out. I would definitely recommend Modern Motors as the go-to place to buy a car!