Modern Motors Mazda Dodge RAM

68 Waterbury Rd, Thomaston, CT 06787

New 866-981-9909
Used 888-430-9387
Service 866-834-9197

Modern Motors Mazda Dodge offers a great selection of new Mazda, Dodge, Ram and pre-owned vehicles.

Awesome Dealership

by from Franklin, MA |

I drove 3 hours to Modern Motors to purchase a car and it was well worth the drive! The vehicle condition, price and customer service experience was top notch! There was no pressure to buy, no bait and switch, just a quality product and excellent honest customer service. We love our vehicle and we love Modern Motors!

Excellent Dealership and Staff

by from Carmel, NY |

I recently purchased a 2015 Mazda6, and Crystal, our client advisor, was outstanding. She has great knowledge of the Mazda products and was very personable. Mark, in the finance office, was also a pleasure. The entire purchase experience was fantastic, there was no sales pressure, and the dealership honored all its commitments. I highly recommend Modern Motors and its staff.

Great dealership

by from Woodbury,CT |

I just purchased my 3rd Mazda from Modern Motors. I never felt pressured to buy, unlike at some of the other dealerships I went to. Crystal was a pleasure to work with. The service department has always been courteous and prompt and I'm sure that will remain true. I would recommend this dealer.

Great experience!

by from derby, ct |

Had an overall great experience when buying a car - very accommodating, very friendly, very helpful. Would definitely recommend Modern Motors to anyone looking to buy a car!

A perfect score!

by from Gaylordsville, CT |

Kim is a joy to work with. She knows Mazdas inside and out. I would definitely recommend Modern Motors as the go-to place to buy a car!

Charger

by from Plymouth, CT |

I just leased a 2014 Dodge Charger and had the best experience at Modern Motors Dodge. Tim was very helpful and knowledgeable and guided me in choosing a car that was right for me. The finance department was great as well as management. Very friendly!

Refreshing, genuine and really great cars

by from Queens, New York |

Why would someone travel 1 1/2 hours to purchase an automobile? Initaially the answer was value. After exhausting my immediate area on cars.com, and expanding my radius to 100 miles, I came upon two cars at Modern Mazda in Connecticut. From the moment I called the professionalism at Modern Mazda/Dodge was on display. Dave the salesman who answered my call was patient and informative and answered every one of my questions with respect and honesty. I made an appointment with Dave but when I arrived Dave was not available (I came purposely unannouced) and Larry DeMaida took over. My wife and I were treated with great respect and professionalism. I am a the owner of a retail store and value customer service above everything else. We challenged Larry and we test drove two vehicles. One of the factors that really impressed me about this dealership was the great condition these cars are in, how much room they have to display them, how organized they are and how knowledgeable the sales force was regarding their vehicles. Modern Mazda, is off the beaten path. It is not on a busy strip and they obviously have to work harder to draw and keep their customer. Their prices are extremely competitive and they were very easy to work with and eager to reach an agreement. From the general sales manager to the floor manager to the salesman, Larry to the finance mananger Mark McDonald, the process of purchasing my 2011 mazda 3 hatchback in mint condition was an absolute pleasure and completely painless. The dealership is prompt in returning calls and the head of the dealership Mr. Bandolino actually personally contacted me to respond to one of my concerns. So if you are looking for a great car, probably certified pre-owned with a clean car-fax, sold by an affable, knowledgeable sales force and finished by an equally competent and honest finance department shop first at Modern Mazda/Dodge. I have never had a more favorable experience at a dealership.

Great service.

by from Orange,CT |

Kim Gelada helped me lease a Mazda 3. She made it so easy. I had been to many other dealerships looking for the right car and had to deal with a lot of pushy sales people. Overall great experience!

Modern Mazda-Miguel Rodriguez

by from Thomaston, CT |

I recently bought a 2009 Mazda 6 certified pre-owned vehicle from Modern Motors and thoroughly enjoyed the customer service I received from Miguel Rodriguez. It was a pleasure doing business with him and the professionalism of the entire car dealership.

Great Dealership to by a Mazda

by from Prospect CT |

I had a nice experience purchasing my new Mazda at Modern Motors. I new what I wanted and my salesman new how to get me in the vehicle with the options I wanted. He took me for the test drive and then went to his office to finalize the deal. My trade in car was evaluated and a deal was worked out quickly. When I returned in several days to drop off my car and pick up my new CX-5 everything was ready and was out the door. Thanks Jose Medina!