Modern Motors Mazda Dodge RAM

68 Waterbury Rd, Thomaston, CT 06787

New 866-981-9909
Used 888-430-9387
Service 866-834-9197

Modern Motors Mazda Dodge offers a great selection of new Mazda, Dodge, Ram and pre-owned vehicles.

Great Experience!

by from Torrington, CT |

I leased a 2015 Mazda 6 from Modern Motors in June. Kimberly Gelada was my salesperson who was friendly and knowledgeable and took me on the test drive while explaining all the great features in the car. I really love the car. This was my first time at this dealership and everyone was so pleasant and helpful. I will certainly recommend Modern Motors to my friends.

Friendly, helpful and not at all pushy!

by from Goshen, CT |

I worked with Crystal Booth to purchase a CX-5 for my wife. Crystal was a pleasure to work with from start to finish. She took the time for two test drives before I was ready to make a decision. She was friendly, helpful, courteous and not at all pushy. This purchase was an excellent experience.

by from Winsted, CT |

Throughout my car shopping experience at Modern Mazda, I interacted with several staff. All of which were very personable and friendly. They were patient, kind and professional. I never felt like I was getting hit up with some spotty sales pitch and felt comfortable there. This is loads more than I can say for most of the other car dealerships I visited. I actually felt so at ease at Modern Mazda that I went there twice! I recommend this dealership to anyone.

Great Experience at Modern Motors

by from Newtown, CT |

Buying a car from Modern Mazda and Crystal Booth was the best dealer experience I've ever had. She explained the features of the car and we went on a thorough test drive. No strong arm tactics, no usual dealer pressure, no "this price is only good until the end of the day" nonsense. Crystal is a professional who makes the buyer feel comfortable and confident with their selection of car and Modern Motors as a dealership. I strongly encourage anyone in the market for a new car to seek out Modern Motors and ask for Crystal Booth. John Butera

Outstanding job!

by from Thomaston, CT |

This is my second Mazda vehicle. Modern Motors did an outstanding job informing me of all aspects of purchasing a new car. From the cars themselves, to the service, to the warranties.

2014 Mazda CX-9 Grand Touring purchase

by from North Haven, CT |

Recently purchased a 2014 Mazda CX-9 Grand Touring SUV from Modern Motors. My salesperson Kimberly Gelada was a delight to work with. She was fully knowledgeable about all features of the vehicle and was complete in demonstrating and explaining the various features of the CX-9. At no time did I ever feel pressured and from initial welcome to the dealership to the final paperwork tasks, everything went smooth making this a pleasant,effortless purchase on my part. The facilities might not be the most modern in architecture, or in my case the closest to my home, but the value and service made this the right choice for me.

Purchased a pre-owned truck,good experience.

by from Terryville,Ct |

Miguel was very nice to deal with, he was very thorough. The process of our truck purchase was easy. They welcomed us into the modern motors family!!

2014 Durango Limited

by from Bristol CT |

My wife Jen and I purchased a 2014 Durango Limited from Modern Motors in January 2014. Our sales person Miguel was awesome to deal with and was a straight shooter which was refreshing. We just left the chevy dealer nearby and had our fill of BS for the day. Their sales price was great too. I offerred 2 other deailerships the opportunity to beat it and they were a couple thousand higher. The car was detailed when we picked it up and my wife has been very happy with the vehicle since day #1. The only issue I had was that the fuel tank was not full when we picked it up (it was about 2/3rds full). It was not a deal breaker and something I will need to address if I am ever looking at trading in my Chevy truck for a Dodge.

Great experience!

by from monroe, ct 06468 |

Best experience I have ever had buying a car. Called the dealer to check stock while I was on the road, stock was confirmed over the phone. I arrived at the dealer an hour later and the car was washed and ready for a test drive. While my wife test drove her new car, the car I was driving was appraised and the deal calculated before she got back from her drive. Our salesman Larry DeMaida said he could have the car and paperwork ready in about an hour so that we could drive it home. He then pulled out two of the biggest sandwiches I have ever seen and set us up in front of a flat screen to eat and watch TV while he took care of the paperwork. Awesome dealership! Would definitely buy from them again!

Outstanding Dealership & Customer Service

by from Harwinton, CT |

I just purchase a used Dodge Ram 2500 from Modern. This is the 3rd vehicle I've purchased thru Modern. They are great to work with and the customer service is fantastic. I would recommend them to family and friends!