AutoNation Honda O'Hare

1533 S River Rd, Des Plaines, IL 60018

New 877-226-9857 New 877-226-9857
Used 888-611-4918 Used 888-611-4918
Service 877-468-1014 Service 877-468-1014

Our vehicles come with a low, upfront price and are guaranteed to be RECALL FREE.

Great Service Friendly Staff

by from Chicago ,Ill |

Buying a new car was the first time I had a pleasant experience . My husband and I felt at ease with Nicole. She answered all our questions and was very professional. Great Job

Great service

by from Des plaines, IL |

Great service. The people were really nice and detailed

Typical dealership.. Not bad. Definite not good

by from Chicago IL |

Full disclosure: I bought a car and I'm content. But as with typical dealers they literally had to stop me from leaving (at my car in the parking lot) because I was just tired of the games and waiting. I am a disabled veteran with the means to buy any car they sell. I was interested in one but tested two and made my decision within about 3 hrs. Easy customer, right? How and why they added a 2nd day and 8 whole hrs to the deal is beyond me. The sales person seemed to want to do a good job but didn't seem to get much support from the people behind the curtain. And it's not like they were busy with other "customers" Even after the car was mine, I had to wait over an hr to take possession. I understand everyone has bosses and wants to make sure all the Ts are crossed but hey, I've bought houses with less annoyance. Dealers have earned their reputations. AutoNation Honda is not bad but my integrity won't allow me to give you some glowing recommendation (like many here) to have you go in and discover they are just typical. And with typical dealerships the experience is only as positive as YOU are prepared.

1st time with a dealer

by from Chicago |

As a first time user of service at a dealership, I was hesitant. However, Mike, my service advisor, walked me though all the error codes--and which would be covered under my extended warranty. The multi-point inspection was thorough, and the entire process was timely. In addition, Mike's promise on follow up calls was precise to the minute. Kudos to you O'Hare Honda

2013 Honda Crosstour

by from West Chicago, Illinois |

Jeff Kruger ( Used Car Manager ) and Erik Kaczmarek ( Sales Associate ) Made the Purchase experience very pleasant.

Good Service

by from Chicago |

Thanks Auto Nation and Char Gauer for a pleasant time getting my Honda Accord serviced. Will continue getting quality service here

AutoNation Honda O'Hare responded to this review

March 30, 2016

We appreciate your response! Our greatest goal is for all our customers to feel that way when they drive away. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!

Char is the best service advisor

by from Chgo Il |

Went in for a oil change and even though the price was more expensive compared to other Honda Dealerships...the service was good.

New Honda Accord Sport

by from Park Ridge, IL |

My sales person was very nice. The sales manger also was very nice.

Worth Traveling to Chicago For

by from Minneapolis, MN |

Totally worth the 400 mile flight then drive home, I'd do it again to buy from them. I found the car on cars.com, worked with John Azpuru, the great sales manager, then closed on everything with Nicole Kratofil. I was skeptical because they had a great price on a CPO Accord, but I made a deposit and they held the car almost 2 weeks for me to come down. All went smoothly with them picking me up from the train station, to the car's description to the Starbucks coffee. I was off on my way back to Minneapolis in no time. One of the best car buying experiences I've had.

Low ball trade in offers,, unexpected upcharges

by from Chicago, IL |

Purchased a new Odyssey. I worked with their team online via email to come to a good purchase price on the car, but the team decided it was best to low-ball me for my trade in. It was really unfortunate and gave me a really sour taste in my mouth for wanting to go back there for any future purchases.