AutoNation Honda O'Hare

1533 S River Rd, Des Plaines, IL 60018

New 877-226-9857
Used 888-611-4918
Service 877-468-1014

Our vehicles come with a low price upfront, backed by a money-back guarantee.

Excellent Experience buying a used BMW

by from Roseville, Minnesota |

I saw a used BMW 330ci for a great price at Autonation Honda Ohare on cars.com, and it was too good of an opportunity to pass up. I live in Minnesota and flew down to Chicago to pick up the car. The salesmen were very accommodating, and John Ruberry picked me up from the airport himself. The experience was not a hassle at all, and we were treated very well by John and everyone else at the dealership. The car was in better condition that was described on the phone, and everything went smoothly. They double checked everything on the car to make sure that it was safe for the return trip back to Minnesota, and even replaced a noisy bearing free of charge. Overall, I had a great experience using Autonation Honda Ohare, and I would definitely go back for another vehicle.

Great service.

by from Chicago, Il |

I'm very satisfied with the new CR-v EX I got. It was a hassle free experience with O'Hare Honda. Customer service is excellent. Special mention to Stan Soczynski who did everything to make the dealer-customer experience pleasant.

Be aware

by from Vernon Hills |

This time when I decide to buy a new car I choose AutoNation Honda O'Hare dealer due to my previous positive experience - I made mistake. Salesman showed the car (Honda Accord) and we decided to buy it in about 30 min, but to complete all paper work took almost 5 hours (with my 800+ credit score). Next day when I read more about new Honda cars I found that Honda corporation is offering more discounts for military and collage graduates. I went back to the dealership and spoke with general manager Daniel Bundalo. He agreed that sales person made mistake not mentioning additional discounts and promised to review papers. He scheduled me an appointment on next week but when I came I found he took day off. Try to call him, left messages, but "no answers". My understanding - they are not interested in me as a client. That is my last time to buying from this dealer - period.

Slow service, no trust

by from Glenview, IL |

I bought three Hondas from former AutoNation Honda O'Hare dealer in the past and always had positive experience. I trusted them and this time was mistake. Sales person shows the car Honda Accord and we decided to buy it in about 30 min, but to complete all paper work took almost 5 hours (with my 800+ credit score). Next day I received offers from other dealers with lower price and listing of an additional discounts for military and collage graduates. I went back to the dealership and spoke with general manager Daniel Bundalo. He agreed that sales person made mistake not mentioning additional discounts and promised to review papers. He scheduled me an appointment on next week but when I came I found he took day off. That is my last time to buying from this dealer - period...

July 21, 2015

Hello Alex, thank you for leaving feedback about your experience with our team at AutoNation Honda O'Hara. We take every review seriously and work tirelessly in providing great service and value to our customers. If you would be willing, please call our General Manager at (847) 297-5700 to ensure that your future dealings with us provide more positive results. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

professional and courteous service

by from Mount Prospect, IL |

I made a same day appt and there was no waiting for Kevin to take care of my CR-V. The service was done in less time than I expected and Kevin explained everything they checked and the service performed. The facilities while I was waiting were comfortable and had wi-fi, coffee, water. And they washed the car!

Professional service

by from Bartlett, Il |

Terrific experience purchasing a new 2015 Honda Accord in July. Test drove the car in December and then slept on the decision to buy for another 6 months without ever getting pressured by the dealership. Sales Associate A.R. made the whole experience a breeze and is a pleasure to deal with. This is the second car I purchased from this location and although I looked around to get the best deal, AutoNation O'hare still won my business. If you are a Costco member, this is an even sweeter deal through the Costco Auto program. I highly recommend this location and will be back when the time comes again.

Honda Civic EX - Service Review

by from Des Plaines, IL 60017 |

The Service Reps are professional and informative. My Technician is the best. I am never concerned that I will have to bring my car back for the same problem. Once it's done it's done correctly. This place is great.

July 15, 2015

We are happy you found us so helpful! Feel free to stop by if you need any assistance in the future!

Good clean place to buy a new/used car

by from Schaumburg, IL |

Nice place, knowledgeable sales man.. excellent inventory.. what more you need to buy a car?

July 15, 2015

Thanks! We're happy to help however possible. We hope to continue serving you for many years to come.

Honda Pilot 2016

by from Lincolnwood,IL |

Today at 10:13 AM This is my first time to buy new car and it was very stressful even just thinking about it and how can I deal with dealer. Lucky me I chose AutoNation Honda, it was very nice experience the salesman man Morteza was very nice and polite and the sales manager Dannial gave me a good deal to trade my old car and because the new pilot 2016 is very demanding in the market instead of the discount he gave me a care package which worth $900 for free. Thank you all for your kind help to make my first purchase easy.

O'hare honda

by from Mount prospect, illinois |

Excellent. No hassle, great price, helpful salesman. Great. Car

June 19, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your business. If you ever need any help, please give us a call!

Overall Best Experience and Service

by from Niles, IL |

I purchased a new car through auto nation. Loved everyone here who was able to help!