AutoNation Honda O'Hare

Used 888-611-4918
Service 877-468-1014

2014 Honda Pilot Touring

by from Des Plaines, IL |

When we arrived Andrew the manager was very welcoming and eager to find out what our needs were and how he could help us find the right car. He brought us to Job who was very helpful and courteous, we took a test drive, and Job described all the features of the vehicle and demonstrated how they worked, He was very knowledgable aobut the car, the diffferences in the various models as well as current industry safety measures which I was very concerned about. When it came time to discuss our decision on what we wanted and what we could afford, I felt Andrew and Job did their best to get me what I wanted and put me in the right car that had what I needed. I am still in that "New Car" honeymoon phase, but the whole team made me feel welcome and confident that when it came time to do maintenence or to fix any problems they would be there for me. I LOVE MY Car! Thanks Andrew, Job and DJay for making the experience (though long) a very pleasant one!

January 16, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your business. Feel free to stop by if you ever need any more help.

Great Dealership

by from Chicago, IL |

Everyone was wonderful Sales Manager went above and beyond to get me my car

Post Service review

by from Des Plaines, IL |

Outstanding service. Thorough explanations and rapid feedback

Thankful for our salesman and the company!

by from Chicago, IL |

Out of all the sales people we met, we liked the AutoNation salesman the most. Dennis seemed genuine in his relating with customers and was willing to go to the manager and get a good deal for us. Course, we know that's part of his job and that he wanted to make the sale, but there was something different about him. And we appreciated that in his efforts to make the sale, he was not pushy at all - it seemed he was there to serve. He also did such a good job of "selling" the company - and, as a result, we really wanted to buy from HondaNation Honda O'Hare. We loved the manager's efforts in lowering the price, the reliability of the big company, and the offer of a 60 day warranty (which is not always the norm). It showed us that the salesman and the company were willing to stand behind the car and ready to come to an agreement. Because of factors beyond our control, we had to go with a different dealership, but hated to not be able to go with the dealership that we felt better about - the dealership that we felt we could trust. Anyway, I hope we don't have to buy a car again anytime too soon, but if we had to, I would start with HondaNation AND Dennis. Highly, highly recommend them.

Great sales man

by from Addison,ill |

Everyone was polite,the salesman was very knowledgeable,and courteous

January 18, 2015

Thank you for your kind words! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. We hope to be of service again in the future!

AutoNation Honda highly recommended!

by from Norridge, IL |

My mom was in the market for a new Honda Accord. We were referred to Mr. John Ruberry who actually came in on his day off to serve us. John went to great lengths to explain all the Accord's features and different trim lines. He also worked with us on the test drive, new car pricing, and our trade-in. His service was excellent as he provided great detail and took the time to explain everything to us. John demonstrated great patience in answering many questions from us. The facilities were comfortable, and the service from Mike in the business office was excellent, as well. We would highly recommend AutoNation Honda near O'Hare for anyone interested in purchasing a Honda.

January 18, 2015

Thank you for your kind words and review. Feel free to stop by if you ever need any more help.

Best place ever

by from Niles il |

Just got my 2014 Odyssey and was amazed by the service I got from Eric.He is very knowledgable and cares for his customers. Overall I have been to other Honda dealerships but nothing compares to this one. The customer service is great and I recommend Eric for the 5 star service my family and I received. Thank You Adnan

January 19, 2015

Thanks so much for your feedback. We sincerely thank you for your business and hope to continue serving you for many years to come.

Honda Recalls, '2014

by from Des Plaines, IL |

My experience at AutonationHonda was responded to quickly and pleasantly. The people were very accomodating. I would trust them should there be a need to, in the future.

January 18, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your business. It's good to hear our team is living up to the promise of providing fantastic service to our customers.

Great place to get a new car

by from Wheeling , IL |

I got a new car from AutoNation Honda O'Hare, I had a great experience. My sales guy was Dennis Reut, Excellent. I am very pleased with his services helping me to choose the right car and options. Dennis was professional and friendly. I had all my questions and options answered honestly, and he wasn't pushing or forceful like some other places I went, and at same time he did show me and offered what I need for my new car. I'm very pleased and satisfied with the services getting my new car from AutoNation Honda. Thank you Dennis, for helping me and making it a easier and fun process.

January 18, 2015

We are happy you found us so helpful! Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.

Bought a 2015 Honda Fit, great experience

by from Chicago |

Overall experience was very good. Dennis was the sales person I dealt with and was very personable yet efficient on his end of the process. The final documentation part could have been done more quickly in my opinion but overall I would consider this dealer again.

Great place to buy and service a car

by from Park Ridge , IL |

Great place to buy and service a car I just bought another car at O'hare Honda, where I have been a client for over 20 years. Each and every time I have been to O'hare Honda, I am greeted by courteous professional employees who have the customer's best interest in mind. The current salesmen, John Rubbery and Shariq Bukhari along with the manager were very helpful and have exceeded my expectations. Everything was taken care of in a very timely manner. I highly recommend O'hare Honda when purchasing a car or to get your car serviced by Bob Simek and his technical team. Thank you to all the employees of O'hare Honda for such great service.