Torrington Toyota

(5.0) 9 Reviews

1472 E Main St, Torrington, CT 06790

Used 860-482-9496

An excellent experience purchasing a used Toyota!

by from Simsbury, CT |

I recently had to replace my beloved Sienna van, and I'm writing to say how thrilled I am with both my "new" (used) Highlander Hybrid, and with the exceptional service I got at Torrington Toyota. Tee Hamzy, the salesman who worked with me, was extremely knowledgeable, patient, and thorough. He could tell that I was anxious when I explained that this would be the first car I have had to purchase on my own since my husband passed away. Tee treated me with respect and kindness, and he and his colleagues worked hard to arrange financing that was reasonable and affordable for me. I am very grateful to Tee, to Dennis Scarmella (business manager), and to all the other folks at the dealership who helped me with my purchase. I enthusiastically recommend Torrington Toyota to anyone looking for a great experience buying a new or used vehicle.

excellant service

by from harwinton, ct |

Tee Hamzy is an excellent representatrive for T oyota. . We appreciate his knowledge and attention and great patience as we learn all the goodness of our Tacoma.

Great Shopping Experience

by from Cornwall, CT |

My wife and I bought our first truck from this dealership early this summer, a Toyota Tacoma double cab. Our salesman, Randy, was extremely friendly and helpful. There were no hidden fees and when we left, we knew exactly what we were paying for and receiving with the vehicle. The final transaction was quick and the whole experience was pleasant. We would definitely do business with this dealership again.

Excellent dealership, kind and honest sales staff

by from Litchfield county, ct |

I have leased 2 cars at Torrington Toyota. We were so happy with the Highlander that we got a Rav4 as our second car. Tee our salesman was excellent, very knowledgable, helpful and honest. Prices were fair and straight forward. I feel that we got a great deal without any hassle. Very pleased with the whole experience and our Toyotas.

Jackyp

by from Watertown,ct |

I went to the dealership to check out cars and Tee was the salesman, he was a great help and provided me with all of the information i needed.

Great dealership

by from Thomaston, CT |

Torrington Toyota is a business filled with friendly, honest, non pushy staff. Facilities are clean and service is quick and affordable. Tee has sold my family three toyotas and each time the process was stress free. Each time we come in for service Tee greets us by first name. The service department is also inviting and remembers our family. Excellent dealership.

Torrington Toyota.. Friendly dealer. No nonsense!

by from Sheffield, Mass. |

We have purchased 6-8 Toyotas from this dealer. New and used.Tee Hamzy will always greet you by name, and remember what vehicle you have. Well versed in all the options and how the work. Don't know how he does it. No pressure auto sales.. What a pleasure to trade in a vehicle. Prices are fair and on target. Every department is the same customer related service. They stand behind their used vehicles as well. When ever I trade they always know I am going to squeeze them for every nickle I can get. But I always drive away a happy customer. They always surprise me on the trade in value we get from them. That alone keeps us coming back. I even stop by for a coffee when I am going by, and get treated just the same as if I was buying that day. Stop and see for your self.

great service always will to solve all problems

by from Oxford ct |

I have brought at least 6 cars cars there both new and used.I have only good things to say about this dealership.Never had a problem that they were always willing to help with.

great place to buy a toyota

by from Torrington,CT |

from the first I walked in to the dealership was allways treated with kindness and respect.Iam allways taken cre of with service in a very timely manner, I would highly reccomend your next toyota purchase or service with this dealership. When I am redy to get my wife her new camry this is the dealership that will get my bussiness.