Torrington Hyundai

1446 E Main St, Torrington, CT 06790

New 888-276-5179
Used 888-446-1282
Service 888-603-4989

Best Price's In CT!!! Tell Us The Best Price You Got And We Will Beat It!!

Great Service

by from Torrington, CT |

I found the staff of the deanship to be extremely helpful and personable throughout my buying experience. My salesperson (Dexter) went above and beyond to ensure my purchased vehicle was everything that I both needed and wanted.

May 21, 2015

Jenna, thanks for your review! Dexter has been here for fourteen years and is a great part of our team. We are glad to hear he went above and beyond, we'll see you on your first free oil change!

Excellent service at Alfano Torrington Hyundai

by from Torrington, Ct |

Friendly people who know their job, know their Hyundai cars, value your time, and get the job done on time. They have my business for life.

May 21, 2015

Jack, so happy to hear loyal customers like you are happy with our business! We look forward to working with you in the future and will continue to try and improve your experiences with us!

Excellent customer service and very professional

by from Torrington, CT |

I felt Alyssa Paniati from the Service Department was very attentive and professional in the way she took care of me. I was happy that she immediately called me back and took care of the problem.GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!

May 21, 2015

Frederick, we are pleased to hear you were treated with excellent and prompt service. Alyssa is a huge asset to our service department and very appreciated here. We will see you on your next service appointment!

My experience buying a new car

by from Torrington CT |

Dexter had been referred to me by a friend. When I walked in the door, he greeted me like he knew me for a long time. He made me feel very comfortable.

May 21, 2015

Sylvia, we are happy you enjoyed your experience with Dexter, he is known for his incredible people skills. Don't be a stranger and come see us again soon!

Exceptional customer service

by from Torrington, CT |

Gil was very helpful and made sure that he listened to exactly what I was looking for. He provided a vehicle for me that exceeded my expectations and I will definitely be a repeat customer.

May 21, 2015

Lynn, thanks so much for your kind words! Gil is a relatively new addition to our Hyundai store and we are very pleased to hear that he exceeded your expectations. Enjoy your new wheels and welcome to the Alfano family!

great service

by from east hartland, ct. |

everyone was very nice and helpful, esp. Dexter. all our questions were answered. we were treated with respect and not pressured. we felt very comfortable, like we were with friends.

April 16, 2015

Alfred, thank you for your kind words. Dexter is a great part of our sales team, we are happy you felt so comfortable. Don't forget to stop by the showroom and say hi in the future!

Painless process!

by from Bristol, CT |

I like how Iwas able to find a car that I love, within my budget. It was a much less painful process than I could have every imagined. Especially since this being my bery first car. I would definitely recommed Alfano's to my friends and family.

April 16, 2015

Olivia, congratulations on your first car! Also, a very special thank you for choosing us to help you with the process. We hope you enjoy it and let us know if you need anything in the future!

Torrington Hyundai Review

by from Meriden, CT |

Courteous, knowlegable, and respectful staff with prompt service - - can't ask for anything else (oh, yes, I also had a coupon!)

April 16, 2015

Kathleen, thank you for choosing our service department and your kind words. We'll see you next time!

A pleasant experience

by from Goshen, CT |

My sales representative was very considerate of my time schedule. When I had limited time he cooperated and made it work. It made the leasing process better for both of us. Very professional.

April 16, 2015

Jim, we are so happy you had a pleasant experience! We hope you enjoy your new wheels and let us know if you need anything in the future!

Great experience.

by from Torrington, Ct. |

Very pleasant expieriance. Everyone was polite and very easy to work with. Dexter is a an excellent contact he makes certain that as the customer all your needs are met.

April 3, 2015

William, thank you for your feedback. Dexter is very customer oriented and always ensures customer satisfaction. Make sure you stop by and say hi the next time your in for service!

New Car Purchase

by from Winsted, ct |

Jeff was our salesperson, very helpful and nice to work with. This is my 4th Hyundai and will not be the last! Thanks Jeff, love my new Elantra!

April 3, 2015

Robin, thanks so much for your review. We are happy you are content and appreciate your loyalty to us! Enjoy your new wheels and let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.