Torrington Hyundai

(4.8) 5.0 165 Reviews

1446 E Main St, Torrington, CT 06790

Great Service

by from Torrington, CT |

I found the staff of the deanship to be extremely helpful and personable throughout my buying experience. My salesperson (Dexter) went above and beyond to ensure my purchased vehicle was everything that I both needed and wanted.

Torrington Hyundai responded to this review

May 21, 2015

Jenna, thanks for your review! Dexter has been here for fourteen years and is a great part of our team. We are glad to hear he went above and beyond, we'll see you on your first free oil change!

2016 Hyundai Tuscon

by from Torrington CT |

Steve was wonderful. I was thrilled not to be pressured by sales staff or management into a decision.

Satisfaction at Nissan

by from Torrington Ct |

Friendly service Was not pressured into buying something I did not want Good information about the Dealership Good info about services they offer

by from Amenia, Ny |

Have looked at many vehicles and went to a bunch of places and Torrington Hyundai was one of the nicest to deal with. I looked at reviews and decided to give it a try and was not disappointed. Bill, the sales guy was very helpful, I knew what I wanted and what my budget was and he was great at achieving my goal, thanks Bill

Edward Moore

by from Torrington ct |

Todd was a great saleman at alfano Nissan I found that it was not pushy and no pressure. I purchased a Altima and I love it especially the deal they gave me was great and I could not pass it up. I will return to alfano Nissan Thank you

New Purchase

by from Torrington, CT |

I purchased my other Frontier from the same dealership under a different owner. My experience then made me go back to this location. Just when I thought it could not get better, they out did that with the new ownership and sales team. I arrived late and they helped me even when I left and came back just before they closed. They stayed late and made the process very easy and quick with no pressures.

Purchase of 2015 Chrysler 200s

by from Torrington,CT |

I have purchased 2 other vehicles from this dealership plus leased 1 vehicle. My lease was up and I wanted this time. The service was great and they gave me a good deal.

Great Place

by from winsted |

Bought my last 3 cars there because it has always been such a good experience

Hyundai Genesis

by from Canton, CT |

Buying my Genesis was a very stress-free experience. My salesman, Ian Yuhas, was very professional and made the experience pleasurable. Mike Lovallo, the Finance Director, helped me secure my loan and made the "nuts and bolts" of the deal go very smoothly. Everyone I met during my experience was friendly and personable, including the young lady who is the cashier (whose name I unfortunately can't recall.). Service Consultant David Wheaton helped me tremendously by facilitating the removal of the license plates from my old car so that they could be put on the new car. The plate bolts had rusted and were "frozen" and I could not get them off myself. He allowed me to bring the car down and he had one of the mechanics spend the better part of an hour getting the problem resolved so that the plates could be transferred to my new car.

Excellent Service!!!

by from New Britain,Ct |

Went to Alfano Nissan to trade in a leased car from another dealership and they went above and beyond to help me out and get me in a brand new car. Would definitely go there again in the future