Honda of Watertown

816 Straits Tpke, Watertown, CT 06795

New 866-253-9286
Used 866-246-4410
Service 866-968-7490

Roll with the Advantage, learn more at lorensen.com!

Service

by from Woodbury, Ct |

Experienced great service. It was quick. All service was explained clearly. Reminders of up coming service was noted at time of picking up vehicle. Two thumbs up!

INCREDIBLE EXPERIENCE

by from Watertown, CT |

Brandon, Sales Manager, and my salesman Flipper (not sure why they call him that) were super friendly and took their time to explain everything to me step by step. It was a great deal they offered me and I decided to buy the car right then and there. Kenny in finance department took care of all my paperwork in a timely manner. One of the best buying experiences I ever had. The entire staff at Honda Of Watertown was friendly, professional, and didn't keep me there for twelve hours! Car was detailed while I was completing my paperwork and because my time is limited (as I work an enormous amount of hours) I appreciated that they were considerate of my time. Cant wait to go vacation with my new vehicle. Great job

great service

by from naugatuck ct |

Justin has been very helpful everytime I bring my car there for service. He explains everythimg clearly until I understand and was able to answer any questions I had. I would highly recommend him.

EXCELLENT SERVICE + TREATED WITH RESPECT

by from WALLINGFORD, CT |

I HIGHLY RECOMMENT DAVE AT HONDA OF WATERTOWN . MY EXPERIENCE HAS BEEN THE BEST THAT I EVER HAD WHEN BUYING A CAR . HE IS TRULY EXCEPTIONAL.

Awesome Buying Experience!

by from Newport, RI |

This was my 8th car buying experience. I tend to do a lot of internet shopping to find a reasonably priced car with a fair price and pay in cash (6 of 8 cars have been purchased outright). I found one I liked at a dealership nearby Honda of Watertown called J and M Automotive. I contacted them via email through cars.com and was happy with their quick response. I planned to pay cash for the vehicle, and to drive 2.5 hours away to get the car from them after a quick look at the car to verify that it had all of the things that I saw on the internet. I called in the morning prior to my departure to make sure that the vehicle was still in their inventory. They said it was. I asked if they'd be willing to hold it. They said that they did not hold cars. I asked if they'd hold it with a deposit from me, feeling fairly confident that it was the car I wanted (after having shopped extensively on the internet to verify that decision). The representative told me that he'd hold the keys in his office and give me a call if someone else was interested. Upon arrival at the dealership after 2.5 hours of driving with a wife and four kids in the car (a circumstance that I had described to their representative in the aforementioned paragraph), he acted surprised that I'd arrived so quickly despite the face that I'd arrived almost exactly when I said I would. I also asked them (prior to arrival via email) if they would accept a personal check. They would not. I asked for a reference to a local bank that would be able to take a check and give me the cashier's check that they required. The bank that I was referred to, was not willing to take a check. I had actually planned to finance the car with the dealership and pay it off completely at the first monthly payment if I needed to, or to see if they would allow me to pay with a debit card, but it didn't get to that point. He looked for the keys on his desk, and could not locate them. He then discovered that they were in one of his associate's offices. Apparently, one of the other sales reps had shown the vehicle to another customer who was buying the car. In fairness, they told me that they would not hold the vehicle and I'm sure that they have had people say they'd be right over who did not arrive. Also, they were generally kind agents who I believe were generally remorseful of the situation. They do not offer to make second keys if they do not have two. They do not offer to provide, or pay for, car mats if the vehicle didn't have them. They offer a half tank of gas upon purchasing one of their vehicles. Their facility is nice. Their waiting area is nice. My family went to lunch at a pizza place while we regrouped after our frustrating experience at J and M. I found a similar vehicle at Honda of Watertown (15 minutes from J and M). I called Jim on the phone to make sure it was available. It was. He cheerfully held the vehicle for an hour and a half while my family ate pizza nearby prior to arrival. Interestingly, we were seated one booth over from the person who had purchased the vehicle that I drove 2.5 hours to buy at J and M. When I arrived, there was a hold sign on the vehicle and Jim was waiting for me. In addition to holding the vehicle for me, they: Provide a second key if they don't already have one. Provide car mats if needed. Accept personal checks. Have an equally nice waiting room. Had a large selection. Jim and his co-workers were swift and efficient. They provided fast and relatively painless paperwork. From arrival to departure I think it took about two hours (including the test drive). And they sold me a really nice car. After it was all said and done, I feel that I was blessed to have had a car not held for me by J and M Automotive. The only thing they lacked was an a large selection of photos of the vehicle on the cars.com website. If they had, I might have driven to them first.

I left with a 2012 Honda Civic Si.....beautiful!!!

by from Southington, CT |

My experience with Honda of Watertown on September 10, 2013 and September 12, 2013 were perfect! Steve was patient with me deciding which vehicle I wanted and making sure all my affordable options were being looked at as well as attentive to me personally while all the numbers were being figured out by Jim. They both made sure it was a very positive, comfortable experience for me and treated me wonderfully as if we all knew eachother so I didn't feel like just another sale. I'm glad I didn't choose to go anywhere else!

Love our new Honda Pilot

by from Thomaston, CT |

Dan went above and beyond for us today and as a result we left Watertown Honda with a brand new 2013 Honda Pilot and we love it! Dan made us feel very comfortable while we were waiting for all the dealer prep and the installation of running boards that they just happened to have in stock for us. It is because of Dan's excellent service and attention to every detail of our sale today that we will gladly recommend Watertown Honda as a dealership that "makes it happen". To be truthful, we were on the fence between a 2014 Ford Explorer (and have been Ford customers for 25 years) and the Honda Pilot (which we have been considering just recently). We had recently driven a 2014 Ford Explorer LTD rental, loaded, from Oklahoma to CT and were very comfortable with the idea of a Ford Explorer being our next vehicle and had been working with a Ford dealer in the area locating one to fit our needs and price. Today, on a whim, we thought we would give the Honda Pilot a look, truly expecting to come home and "sleep on it". I'm not sure any other salesperson could have gone to work as Dan did to bend over backwards to make this sale happen. We walked out of there today not only satisfied with the vehicle we purchased but that Dan is the kind of salesperson that will stand with us as new Honda owners. Wishing there was a #6 rating of "over and above"!

Very good experience with Honda of Watertown

by from Prospect, CT |

Phil met us at the door and we went through two cars, the Civic and Accord. Went over both cars thoroughly and gave us a competitive price compared with Truecar and Consumers. We then left and checked out the Altima and Sonata. We thought the Altima was noisy and overpriced. We almost bought the Sonata since their price was a little less. We where concerned with Sonata's long time dependability since we put over 25k a year on our main car. Before we did this we went back to Watertown and test drove again. I told Phil my situation with almost buying the Sonata and he reworked some numbers to make it more appealing. We not only bought a new Accord, but picked up a used Accord too. The used Accord was price to sell! Very low stress environment at Watertown. Makes buying easy. Thanks Phil.

Great experience.

by from New Milford, CT. |

Walking into Honda of Watertown and purchasing a car from Dan Vargas is one of the best decisions I have ever made. Buying a new car can be a little frightening especially for someone as frugal as myself. Right from the start Dan was pleasant, courteous and most importantly he was honest. On July 16th Dan and I reached an agreement on my new Civic si coupe. It was the exact color and amazingly the exact price that I had hoped for. When I returned the next day to pick up my car and sign the paperwork I saw that everything was just as I was promised. No tricks or extra fees added onto the price. Dan gave me his word that what we agreed to on Tuesday is what I would be getting on Wednesday. I'm so thankful to Honda of Watertown and Dan Vargas for providing me with a wonderful experience and a great new car!

no pressure from the salesman

by from Avon, CT |

I told Phil Verini exactly the car that I wanted; just the basic CRV....no pressure on anything other than the model that I wanted; just a basic CRV; no add ons, etc....took a ride in a CRV, he explained all the features on the standard car and then went through the parking lot and checked out all the colors and then I decided on the CRV that I wanted......I wanted his best lowest price and I would not come back to haggle price if I went to another dealership.....I was satisfied with the price and called back and told him that I would be in on the following Tuesday to pick up the CRV that I wanted....it was ready when I arrived.....