Shaker Family Ford Lincoln

831 Straits Tpke, Watertown, CT 06795

New 888-315-7715
Used 888-246-5413
Service 866-454-3429

We are a proud Connecticut Ford and Lincoln Dealership that is passionate about serving the New England area

had a very pleasant experience with k

by from Roxbury, Ct |

We had a very personable experience and liked the shaker ford atmosphere. K Bekurti was very helpful through our car buying experience. We purchased a brand new Edge.

Nice Experience

by from Thomaston |

My husband and I had a very pleasant experience at Shakers in purchasing our new vehicle. Bill Reed was very helpful and professional through the entire process and we chose a beautiful 2012 Ford Edge. Thanks again Bill!

Great Experience!

by from watertown,ct |

It was a pleasure to work with Klitijon. He was very professional and was able to answer all of my questions. It is obvious that he is passionate about the product that he sells. I appreciated the fact that he was never pushy and I would recommend him to anyone looking for a car. I am very pleased with my new vehicle and the purchasing process.

Love our Fusion Hybrid!

by from Naugatuck |

We had a very nice experience at Shakers and purchased a beautiful 2014 Fusion Hybrid. Bill Reed was our salesperson and he was very professional, helpful and patient. Manny did a great job in the finance department. We would recommend Bill and Shakers to anyone in the market for a new car.

In with a 96 Sable. Out with a new Fusion!!!

by from Waterbury, Ct |

I came to Shaker's today to see if I could replace my car. I always go there for service and still will. Sal was there and helped us find the right car. The owner put together a deal we couldn't refuse. It's perfect and I drove away this afternoon with my new Fusion. Thanks to Sal, Manny and the Shakers.

Great experience

by from Brookfield, CT |

We love our new Ford. Kay helped us to select a vehicle and was attentive to all of our wants and concerns. We will be happy to be visiting Shaker for all of our vehicle maintenance. Their staff is friendly and willing to assist the consumer.

A stress free experience

by from Southbury |

Bill Reed was wonderful to work with- knowledgeable, patient, very thorough, and very pleasant. I really felt I could trust him. There was no pressure which I really appreciated. Cindy was a whiz on the financial side! I would recommend Shaker's to my family and friends.

A Seamless Experience

by from Watertown, CT |

From Ed Shaker to Jame Cianciolo to Manny Pinho, the entire process leading up to driving home in a new Ford was seamless. A real pleasure dealing with such a professional and knowledgeable staff. I recommend Shakers highly.

James Cianciolo

by from Watertown, Ct |

I went to Shaker's to look at the new Fusion and met James Cianciolo. He made everything from the beginning to the end easy and I drove away in my new Fusion. Thanks

Dealer Review

by from Plymouth,Ct |

Shaun Callaway and his associates made buying my new F-150 a very pleasurable experience.

Love my new Edge

by from Watertown, ct |

I had a 2008 Edge I bought from Shakers that I loved and it was time for a new one so I went right back to Shakers. I know Linda in the service department and she introduced me to Jim Reed. Jim helped me with a beautiful new 2013 Edge. I will have fun learning all about the new features. Shakers is a great place to do business and everyone is so nice and helpful.