Valenti Autocenter

600 Straits Turnpike Rt.63, Watertown, CT 06795

New 866-835-1444
Used 888-292-2151
Service 888-581-6742

At Valenti Autocenter our mission is to enthusiastically provide the highest level of knowledgeable, courteous

Very Impressed

by from Southington, CT |

Very impressed with Valenti Audi. I purchased a CPO 2010 A4 in January 2012 and worked with John Croci in sales. John presented several options in my price range and we were able to find the perfect match right on the lot. I can be very picky and the inventory at Valenti was great. I needed a manual and there were three to choose from. Most of the time I spend weeks looking for a manual in my price/mileage range and that wasn't the case with Valenti. It took less than a week from the time I spotted the car online until I was driving off the lot back home. My experience with finance was also great. No last minute tricks in the finance department. Overall, John Croci and the whole Valenti team were great to work with. No b/s from these guys...A+ -Mike T

Excellent

by from Southington, CT |

We purchased our last Audi from Valenti and in August of 2014 I decided to surprise my wife with a new A4. Valenti, and Alan Sholtis (sales person) once again made the whole process a great experience. Fair pricing, sincere and knowledgeable staff, and a commitment to customer satisfaction are qualities it can be difficult to find in ANY business. Valenti and Alan have all that, and more. I must mention that the cooperation and assistance that Alan offered in the weeks AFTER the purchase was impressive! He spent as much time as necessary acquainting us with Audi technology. Nice job Alan! Thanks.

Matt DeGruttola and Jay Ocasio are superb

by from Raleigh, NC |

The service I received from both Matt DeGruttola (sales executive) and Jay Ocasio (Internet Manager) was superb. They both went out of their way to answer my seemingly endless questions, which was sometimes a daunting process since I am five hundred miles away. The impression I received from them was that the dealership is truly first class and service-centered. So 5 Stars go to both of these outstanding individuals and to their culture of customer service. The buying process was less than five stars mainly because we at the last minute disagreed on the legalese terms and conditions of the purchase order contract, which became more important to me since I am so far away from the dealership. Unfortunately, such technical legal disagreements are sometimes inevitable after seeking legal counsel in reviewing contracts. All in all, I strongly recommend Matt and Jay at the Valenti Autocenter.

Uninterested Sales Guy

by from East Lyme, CT |

I came in looking at two CPO Audi's. Scott our sales guy seemed good over the phone. Once we got there things changed immediately. He wasn't helpful, didn't know a lot about the cars, and was on his phone texting the entire time. I walked out, and bought an Audi at Hoffman in New London. That place was amazing the whole experience was great.

Great facility, nice people, competitive price

by from Burlington, Ct |

I Visited Valenti Audi to check out an A7 CPO. I worked with John Croci in sales and found him very professional, knowledgeable, and pleasant to deal with. The test drive of the vehicle they had was valuable. Their pricing was extremely competitive. As I am particular with the actual car, it's interior and exterior colors and the installed options, I found another CPO A7 in Mass that met my needs. As I was impressed with the facility from what I saw and what I have heard from others, I do plan to have my CPO A7 serviced at Valenti in the years to come. The A7 is an awesome car from Audi

initial impression

by from middletown, ct |

I have only expressed interest in a car listed and got a prompt, polite, non-invasive response. Will try to visit the dealership if car is still available.

great service, great buying experience

by from Danbury, CT |

We searched online for cars and visited a few dealerships over the past week and then stumbled upon Valenti. We had a pretty good idea what pricing to expect, both for CPO and new. Received a pretty good quote over the phone, so we went by the dealership to see what they had. My daughter needed her first car since graduating from college, so we explained what we were looking for and the price range that was affordable for her. Due to the current aggressive interest rates and our no nonsense "give me your best offer" approach, we were able to get her into a new VW Jetta instead of a used or CPO at only a few dollars above our target. And by a few I mean $8 per month! Mind you we had a good offer from another dealer and we were heading there after Valenti to close a deal, if we did not find something better here. Corey at Valenti VW listened to us and then found us a solution that everyone was very happy with. Easily the most pleasant buying experience to date, test drive, pricing, and trade in and all in under 2 1/2 hrs. Now lets see if there is an Audi next door for me!

Good deal

by from Waterbury,CT |

Bought a car here had the best price around for the car I wanted. They also gave me a good price for my trade.

Matt is excellent

by from CT |

Went to buy a car today and trade in my old one. Matt helped us and he was great. No problems what so ever. A tough bargainer but we came to a deal we all could agree with. Very pleased will do business with this dealership again.

Very happy

by from Westfield, NJ |

I purchased my first Audi here in October. I live in NJ but I found the exact 2010 A4 with navigation that I wanted in CT. The buying experience was very positive (rep was named Perry), and the customer service experience I received from everything there is not comparable to anything else I ever experienced. They drove the car to my house and then drove the plates to my house two weeks later. My rep followed up with multiple phones calls even 2 months after the purchase to make sure everything was going well. I've purchased multiple Acuras and Infiniti; never experience customer service like this. Great experience across the board. I just hope the service is just as good when I need something fixed down the road...

Great Selection of Used Audis

by from New Canaan, CT |

I bought a Certified used Audi A8L from Valenti Autocenter. I dealt with Alan Sholtis. I found the car over the internet...they had the best selection of Certified A8L's around. Every one of them had a clean carfax report....and the prices were reasonable, especially considering that they come with the Certified Used Car warranty, which is good at any Audi dealer. Alan personally drove the car to my place of work, where we finalized the deal. These guys clearly go the extra mile...literally. This was a hassle-free deal from start to finish, with Alan guiding it the whole way. I am thrilled with the car...it's everything and more than I expected.