Greentree Toyota

87 Federal Rd, Danbury, CT 06811

Used 203-730-4040

Great experience and customer service

by from New York |

Our sales rep Aaron Machado was exceptional in the purchase of a 2014 Sienna through the Costo Auto program. His attention to detail and professionalism made the purchase a pleasurable experience. I went with the Costo program to avoid haggling and based on my research knew the fixed price would be a good deal. As a first time buyer with the program Aaron explained all details with the program and then went through the trim lines and matched them to what we were looking for in a mini-van. There was no pressure and he listened to what we wanted and came up with the right car for us. This was the best sales and dealership experience I have ever had.

Great Experience working with Aaron Machado

by from Orange, CT |

Aaron Machado was a pleasure to work with in buying our 2014 Toyota Camry. We bought our Camry at Greentree Toyota through the Costco Auto buying program. They were able to save us over $1500 compared to 2 other Toyota dealers that were closer to our home. Aaron always returned my phone calls in a prompt manner if he was not available when I called. The most impressive thing about Aaron occurred when my wife and I went to pick up our car. We noticed that the heated seats were not installed on our Camry. Aaron apologized and admitted to us that this was his error. He didn't try to blame it on any other person or department in his company. He took the blame himself. Since we live about 30 miles from the dealership, I told Aaron that it would be a big inconvenience for us to return on another day to pick up the car after the heated seats were installed. Aaron excused himself and went to speak with his manager and then came back to tell us that he is giving us a loaner so we could drive home and he personally would drive our car to our home the next day after the heated seats were installed and pick up the loaner. He arrived at our home at the exact time that her agreed to be there and we took delivery of our car. I would highly rec. Aaron to anyone looking to buy a Toyota.

Aaron Machado

by from New Fairfield CT |

Aaron did a great job and was knowledgeable about the car. I'd recommend the Highlander for sure. Really enjoying it!

Great Experience.....Thanks to Lisa V

by from New York, NY |

I worked with Lisa V on a Costco initiated purchase, which after the purchase of now my 5th new vehicle from a dealer, I HIGHLY recommend using this service. Lisa was extremely accommodating and took a great amount of time to help us find exactly what we were looking for at a great price! Lisa was extremely friendly, professional, knowledgable, and straight forward with us. At no point did I feel the sense I was getting the run-around the way I normally do at dealers. If you are looking for a new Toyota, at least with Lisa, I can say you will get a top experience at this dealership.

Pleasant experience!

by from Newtown, CT |

We recently leased a car from this dealer and were helped by Aaron Machado. Throughout the process Aaron was very professional and helpful. He was never pushy to make the sale. We had some problems with our insurance company and Aaron took it upon himself to call the company and solve the issue for us.On the whole we had a very pleasant experience leasing the car and will go back to this dealer and especially Aaron.

Great Customer Service from Aaron Machado

by from Hawleyville, CT |

Stopped by Greentree Toyota in Danbury to check out the new Prius. At 8 years young I decided it was time for a new one! I had the fortune of being connected with Aaron Machado, an ex-Marine with impeccable manners. He was helpful, insightful and respectful. Instead of telling me what my monthly payments would be, he asked what I would want to spend monthly and Toyota created a good deal for me based on that information, including the $1,000 incentive given by Toyota to lease the car. This is the first time I have leased a car and Aaron explained the difference to me, giving the pros and cons of leasing versus buying. He set up most of what needed to be set up in the car when I picked it up but my I-Phone was not updated so he insisted that I return so that he could help set up the rest. Being a bit of a technology idiot, this is important to me. Nothing seemed to be any trouble for Aaron to help out. Sue from Finance was also excellent and she explained everything in detail.

Toyota Highlander

by from Weston Ct |

I wanted to buy the 2014 Highlander unfortunately the limited only comes with captain second row seats.To drop down to the xle I could not get the power pass seat or the 19" tires, I ended up purchasing a diffrent make have not taken del yet. I am writing this review because I was fortunate enough to be working with Lisa. My experince with here was great. I so much wanted to purshase the Highlander through her she went out of her way to help my wife and I. she is a great sales person and a great lady. I also want to say that the dealership is a 10.

Great Service!!

by from Los Angeles, CA |

I flew into Connecticut from California to purchase a car for my daughter. This is my daughter's first car so I wanted everything to be perfect for her. Aaron Machado at Greentree Toyota made that happen for us. He provided excellent customer service, he was honest and patient. We looked at and test drove at least half-a-dozen cars before finding the perfect car for my daughter-a 2013 Toyota Corolla. Additionally, Jeff Tucker in finance patiently explained the financing process to us and backed up everything he said with proof! I would highly recommend these guys and this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a Toyota or Scion!! Thank you guys for leaving me feeling secure about my daughter's car from 3000 miles away!!

Thank You Aaron!

by from Danbury, CT |

Out of all the places we went to, Greentree was the place I was happiest with. It was our first stop on a rainy Saturday and I can say proudly it was where we ended up. Aaron had all of the answers to all of our questions. Thank you so much Aaron for being so attentive to our needs and truly helping us and thank you to all of you at Greentree for the welcoming experience.

I'm SOOOOO Happy!

by from New Milford, CT |

I've been in the market sometime for a new car and this experience has been my best one yet. Aaron made the buying process as simple as he could and made sure I left with a smile on my face. Everyone knows buying a new car is exciting but can also be a stressful situation. Thank you Aaron for helping and I will most definitely buy from you again! Everyone go see Aaron!!!!!!!