Toyota of Greenwich

Service 866-292-7612 Service 866-292-7612

When Price Counts , Count of Toyota of Greenwich

Amazing service and professionalism

by from Wilton CT |

This dealership was wonderful. They helped me through the process of buying my first car very smoothly. I made sure to ask a lot of questions and never felt that Dave was getting frustrated with me. He was always genuinely interested in what I was doing and making sure I was a happy customer. He followed up with me and worked hard to make sure I was happy. This dealer truly worked hard to get me the best deal possible and when told I couldn't get a better price, they instead helped me out with my trade in and getting me fantastic financing. Overall a really wonderful experience.

toyota

by from Greenwich, CT |

Everyone at this dealership were very friendly, if i needed something they would help me out, they smiled and were all very positive. My dealer was great! he helped me to set up my bluetooth and the other gadgets in my car! Wonderful place to go shop for a car!

Greenwich Toyota

by from Rye Brook, NY |

A small but very easy to deal with Toyota Dealer in Greenwich, Ct. While they are in the business of selling cars and they pay attention to everybody they are not pushy and make you feel comfortable.

2016 Toyota Corolla - Loving it!

by from Greenwich, CT |

My first meeting with sales consultant, Joseph Cosgrove, was very pleasant. I told him I had test driven some new cars that week and was interested in the Toyota Corolla and asked if I could possibly test drive one that day. I Immediately enjoyed the "feel safe" test drive, and he was very informative about the benefits of the new technology of the vehicle. He answered any questions, gave me his card and a brochure and I did not feel pressured in any way. When I made the decision to return and purchase the car several days ago, everyone at the dealership was courteous and professional.

Goes the Extra Mile

by from Stamford, CT |

I always get several estimates and have always gone back to Toyota of Greenwich. Over the 30+ years that I have bought cars from them, they always listen to what's important to me. Then, find a solution that works. I have never been pressured to take a vehicle on the lot if it wasn't 100% what I wanted. I have been offered lower prices at other dealers if I'll buy from inventory. They apparently have no interest in swapping with another dealer to have a really happy customer in the long run. One another note, their service department is the best.

Personal and Friendly Car Buying Experience

by from Greenwich, CT |

We were not an easy customer as we needed a pre-owned certified car within 24 hours as we had just moved to the area. The dealership worked with us on price, choices and communicated with us multiple times in the same day via text, phone and email. They were professional and helpful. They stayed open late for us to be able to test drive the car past the closing time and even delivered the car the next day. I would give this dealership 6 stars if we could.

Unprofessional!

by from new york ny |

Emailed with a sales rep about a specific Highlander they had in stock and agreed to come same day to purchase it. I Arrived at the dealership at 7pm, saw the car, set down with the sales rep to go over numbers. It took half an hour for them to inspect my trade in and give me a price, I agreed to their price and wanted to go ahead with the highlander. Another 10 minutes went by and the guy comes back and says "OK, lets talk numbers", I said, great, and before he gave me a price he looked at his computer and said - "oh, sorry, the car was sold to another dealer earlier today" Mind you, I was emailing with the guys since 10am, it is after 7:30 PM at this point, and I came from NYC to get the car. Didn't have the professionalism to even check the status of the car before having me come there! or spend more than half an hour waiting on him. Would never buy from them - very unprofessional!

Excellent Customer Service

by from Greenwich, CT |

Both the used car sales rep, Dave Sullivan, and used car sales manager, Keith Olsen, were extremely helpful and made the whole used car purchase very smooth and informative. Both went beyond expectations in terms of trying out the car and making sure the car was in good condition. I am happy to recommend Toyota of Greenwich when purchasing either a new or used car.

EXCELLENT

by from Stamford, CT |

JEFF SYMEON He was a pleasure to work with he spent time to explain every detail He deserves a 10 rating

Top dealership!

by from Greenwich, Ct |

We just had a terrific experience at Toyota of Greenwich! Vince, Joe and Terry made the process of getting a new car effortless! It was easy, quick and straight-forward, which is not always the case. They seem to take pride in what they do and value their clients. They are experts at what they do! We highly recommend the dealership and our new Prius Plug-In is as fabulous as ever! Thank you, Toyota of Greenwich!