Toyota of Greenwich

Service 866-292-7612

When Price Counts , Count of Toyota of Greenwich

Amazing service and professionalism

by from Wilton CT |

This dealership was wonderful. They helped me through the process of buying my first car very smoothly. I made sure to ask a lot of questions and never felt that Dave was getting frustrated with me. He was always genuinely interested in what I was doing and making sure I was a happy customer. He followed up with me and worked hard to make sure I was happy. This dealer truly worked hard to get me the best deal possible and when told I couldn't get a better price, they instead helped me out with my trade in and getting me fantastic financing. Overall a really wonderful experience.

New Rav 4

by from Greenwich CT |

Carlos Gomez at Toyota was excellent. He was informative, friendly, and not pushy in the least. He was upfront and clear about the finances and made sure that we understood every detail about the car before the transaction was over. I would highly recommend!

Very Happy with Toyota of Greenwich

by from Stamford, CT |

Just bought a 2014 Camry SE from Alex Matviyenko, and could not be happier with the experience. Alex and Terry Morris were friendly, knowledgeable, patient, and helpful, and made the car buying experience way less stressful. I strongly recommend this dealership to anybody in the area who is looking for a great car and a great buying experience

Leased a new car from Toyora of Greenwich

by from Greenwich, CT |

I just recently leased my second Toyota and the Greenwich team was very helpful. Everyone I spoke to was friendly and patient in answering all my questions. I worked with David Sullivan on the lease deal and he was great. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a Toyota!

Tacoma

by from Stamford CT |

After extensive research I came to the conclusion that I was going to purchase a Toyota Tacoma. David Sullivan at Toyota of Greenwich was amazing. He is one of those guys that puts the costumer first, and that?s quite a rarity to find nowadays in the sales industry. I was extremely satisfied with the service and would go back again in a heartbeat.

Excellent experience

by from Greenwich CR |

Had a great experience in the purchase of my 4Runner. Keith Olsen was knowledgable and responsive throughout process. Would highly recommend him and dealership.

My New Forester!

by from Darien |

i bought my car from Toyota of Greenwich and my Salesman was David Sullivan. He was very nice and helped me with two trade ins! I highly recommend him and the dealership!

Wonderful experience!

by from Greenwich, CT |

I had the best experience with Greenwich Toyota. They were very knowledgeable and thorough and polite.

Great Dealership!

by from Greeniwch, CT |

I highly recommend Toyota of Greenwich. Dave Sullivan, Mike and Tony are some of the best people I have ever met. They helped me get into the right car and did all they could to make it the best car buying experience. I leased a 2013 Highlander and could not be happier!

Paul I.

by from Connecticut |

I commend my salesman Keith Olsen for all his hard work, patients and personable approach while conducting business. It is good to know there are still people like Keith out there in the Car Business. Our experience thus far with the dealership has been great and hope we can share this experience with others by referring them to Toyota of Greenwich.

Service with a smile, low key and effective

by from Greenwich CT |

We just traded in our 2008 Highlander for a 2013 Highlander. We considered the new 2014 Highlander but decided we actually didn't want a bigger car and chose the 2013 instead. David Sullivan and Eddie were both very helpful with the whole process - friendly (but not pushy) and easy to work with. We are thrilled with our new car. I have also enjoyed working with the service department over the past 5 years - there are also friendly, effective and all around great. I give the highest recommendation of Toyota of Greenwich!