Honda of Danbury

102 Federal Rd, Danbury, CT 06810

New 866-922-1361
Used 866-901-5485
Service 888-298-1415

Experience the Honda of Danbury Difference.

GREAT Experience

by from Danbury |

I just leased my second Honda from Mark R. at Honda of Danbury and I couldn't be happier. The process was easy and stress-free. Everyone I dealt with from their BDC department, to the receptionist, to my sales person, and F&I were friendly, professional, and made me feel right at home. Mark listened to what I wanted and found me the car I wanted at the price I wanted. This is the kind of experience you want when buying a car. If you are in the market for a new or used car I would highly recommend going to Honda of Danbury.

Honda of Danbury responded to this review

January 20, 2014

Hi Danielle! Thank you so much for choosing Honda of Danbury!! We hope you are enjoying your new Honda. Please feel free to contact me with any questions. Sincerely, Jay Whitlock General Manager Honda of Danbury

Very happy with my experience!

by from Lima, NY |

I was recently in the market for a used van for our growing family. After deciding I wanted to get a Honda Odyssey, I searched online for quite awhile looking for a vehicle in good condition at a great price. I typically do quite a bit of research before deciding and this was no different. When I found the van I wanted at Honda of Danbury I decided it was worth the 5 hour (each way) drive from Western NY as long as I felt comfortable after speaking with someone at the dealership before making that kind of drive. Eventually I was connected with Angelo. We were able to quickly negotiate a price over the phone and he sent me photos and videos of the car so I could make sure it was in great condition before I went out there. Angelo seemed to be pretty up front with me from the moment we talked and I felt comfortable working with him. To be honest, I don't really like working with dealerships and in the past have bought cars off of Craigslist to avoid that process, but this time I found the best deal here. Not only did I feel comfortable enough to make the 5 hour drive, but when I arrived the car was in the same condition I had been expecting. This was a huge relief to know that I had made the right decision. Angelo was courteous and on top of things and the transaction moved along very quickly and smoothly. I did encounter one small problem after I bought the vehicle. On my way home from the dealership the passenger side mirror came lose on the highway. When I got home I was able to easily pop it back into place so I thought nothing of it. However, as the weeks progressed it was a recurring problem. I had not gotten anything from the dealership other than the standard warranty covering any major engine and transmission issues. I definitely didn't want to have to make the 5 hour drive again. I called Angelo to see if he could do anything about it. He responded quickly to let me know that he would get another mirror for me from a vehicle going to auction and have it mailed out to me. He had absolutely no obligation to do this for me other than good customer service. I received the mirror and installed it myself without having to pay anything. Angelo went above and beyond in working with me to get a great car for my family and provided stellar customer service even when it wasn't necessary for him to. I would definitely recommend that you go to Honda of Danbury and work with Angelo to get your next vehicle!

Very Good Dealership

by from Danbury CT |

Really good dealership. Excellent inventory easy transaction worked hard to make the deal work for us/them. Went above and beyond. Pleasant environment salesperson was very knowledgeable, respectful and pleasant.

Above and beyond. An honest dealer

by from Hopewell junction ny |

This dealer was simply amazing. They went above and beyond. Not only did they give me a great price but I was able to take the vehicle home that day. It couldn't have been any better. Chris Corbett was fantastic I highly recommend him. Defiantly an amazing place to do business

Motivated Only By Sales

by from Poughkeepsie, NY |

I would never make a car purchase from this deceptive Honda dealership in Danbury and would advise anyone and everyone else in the same manner. This past Saturday, I spoke with Luann (sales) on the phone regarding a specific make and model of a certified pre owned vehicle that was advertised online. Driving from an hour away, I wanted to ensure that the vehicle would be in stock when I arrived. I was told that the vehicle was available and a 1:00 appointment was established for that day. When I arrived at the dealership with my family after driving through a snowstorm, I was briefly greeted by Luann and told that the vehicle had been sold but that other comparable vehicles were available. Stating that I was not pleased with this response, I was turned over to several managers including Jim G.. I asked Jim to match a price on a similar vehicle. The ?best? he could do was a vehicle that would cost $1000+ more and had an additional 10,000 more miles on it. This was no ?best? offer; Danbury Honda could not be inconvenienced. When I went down the road to another Honda dealership in the area, I purchased a similar vehicle at a better price with 21,000 less miles on it. At the very least, why would Danbury Honda not make a courtesy call to tell a customer that the car that they were interested in had been sold? I am completely put off by this dealership that appears to be motivated only by sales.

Honda of Danbury responded to this review

January 20, 2014

We understand your frustration. The timing could not have been more inconvenient for you. As you arrived in our showroom the customers who purchased this vehicle were still finalizing the agreement. It certainly was not our intention to waste your time. Our goal is to satisfy each and every customer. Under normal circumstances we would have called you immediately, however you arrived minutes after the deal was made. I am very sorry that we could not earn your business. Sincerely, Jay Whitlock General Manager Honda of Danbury

Impeccable sale support

by from Westchester, NY |

I have found a used "non-Honda" car at this dealer over the Internet. I have sent the dealer a message trough the web page and expected being contacted in a day or two or never. Within one hour my phone rang and I was talking to a very nice lady, who sadly informed me that the car has been already sold that day. However, she continued, they had plenty of other cars (Hondas) at the dealership and maybe I could get one of those. So I continued chatting with her to explain that this used car was exactly what I wanted (European make, AWD, manual, low mileage, among other thing) and that this is the car I need to buy. She understood. Fast forward one week. While sitting at the meeting, my phone vibrates. After leaving the room, I am able to pick up. And there is a lady introducing herself as being from Honda of Danbury and informing me that the original customer did not pick up that one used car I would buy and if I am still interested. I was, we drove up there and bought the car. Our sales representative John Francisco was extremely helpful and knowledgeable about the car - and still is - as the registration process and retrieval of few minor yet important additions from the previous owner is still ongoing. I have nothing than high praise for this dealership. I'd wish they sell the brand we are buying!

GREAT PLACE IN DANBURY

by from danbury |

We chose Honda of Danbury because of a friends recommendation - he has always raved about the treatment he receives there. We met with Tony Delena to discuss our need for a new bigger car for our growing family. Without pressuring us, he gave us all of the information we asked for, took us out to test drive cars, and answered all of our questions. We came back to test drive again, and Tony gave us his undivided attention. When we bought our Odyssey Tony walked us through the paperwork, showed us all of the features on the new car, and even called later to make sure everything was going well and that we didn't have any questions. I have already recommended Tony and Honda of Danbury to friends and family.

Great dealership to purchase a car from

by from Carmel, NY |

I shopped for weeks looking for my Honda. Honda of Danbury had a great selection and everyone was extremely helpful. After the delivery process I was given a tour of their facility, wow! They have some service drive, I can't wait to try it out.

Great experience.

by from Danbury, CT |

Bought a number of cars from Honda of Danbury. These folks are great!

Dishonest Dealership

by from Danbury, CT |

Dishonest, Unethical Dealership that treats its customers badly and refuses to apologize for the behavior of their service employees. A service advisor refused to accept my third party extended warranty provided by AAA and called AAA a scam! I complained to upper management who refused to accept their mistake. I will never go there again and never have after 2011.

Poor Customer Service - Untrustworthy

by from Hopewell Jct, NY |

I went ther last weekend and they told me that this car was not available and tried to sell me on another Pilot with more miles. Now I found out that this car is still available. These guys are not trustworthy. I will never go to buy a car from them ever again.