BMW of Darien

140 Ledge Rd, Darien, CT 06820

New 888-645-5819
Used 888-265-3207
Service 866-970-2612

We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs.

Excellent Experience in New Car Lease and Service

by from Stamford, CT |

I was fortunate to work with Bobby Kaufman, for my new, alpine white 435xi M-Sport. I am very picky with options, wanted to get port-installed aftermarket items (M performance pack and exhaust) and needed to figure out how to add that to the lease, etc. (which is not easy). Bobby worked it all out, is very patient, calm, friendly, and focused on making it a positive experience. He is clearly investing in repeat business and certainly gets mine. I am sending my friends to him as well. I had one small issue with the car (the port installed exhaust tips did not line up right), brought it in, and the director of service immediately took the car in personally, got it adjusted, brought it back. Extremely professional, provided great insight on changing engines, etc., a pleasure to deal with. Finally, I also brought an X5 for service yesterday, with excellent work by David Gesler. I will remain with this dealership.

The worst Dealership Ever

by from Darien, CT |

do yourself a favor and avoid this place at all costs

Where to go for a CPO (BMW)

by from Connecticut |

Our second CPO BMW X5 purchase from BMW of Darien was a first-class experience. Our sales advisor (and I choose this word intentionally), Steve Kozlowski, is a pleasure to work with. Steve takes the time to understand your objectives and works as your agent to secure the right car at the right price. In our case, a low-mieage X5. He knew the previous owner and made sure we understood how awesome an opportunity it was to acquire a well cared-for car at a fair price. When you buy CPO from a BMW dealer, you should expect to pay a retail price... and we paid a "fair to both parties" retail price. But the value was all there. The car is like new and the experience of buying it from BMW of Darien was professional, transparent and very pleasant indeed. Steve is the guy to see if you want to have a principled discussion and feel that your needs are being heard and advocated for. Anthony Martinez, who is the business manager (finance, warranties) also represented us well in the selection of the extended maintenance for our X5, an add-on that makes sense for us given how many miles we drive a year (25k). We've also had a lot of warranty work and out-of-warranty work performed at this dealership over the years, and they are very good indeed.

A Really Great Experience!

by from Cos Cob, CT |

A Really Great Experience I leased my BMW X3 today and I couldn't be happier. The customer service I received was like no other. The one and one tutorial was really great. Everyone was so welcoming and very willing to help me find the right options. Mr. Kaufman spent a great deal of time helping me find the right car; he answered all my questions and concerns. I have nothing, but a great deal of appreciation to Mr. Kaufman for making my experience simple and worry free. It was truly a pleasure to work with the team of BMW of Darien.

The Best BMW Dealership in CT

by from Westport, CT |

After shopping around at many BMW dealers, I ended up at BMW of Darien and had the best car shopping experience I've ever had. Everyone was so friendly and I was treated like a VIP as soon as I walked through the door. There was no pushy sales tactics, and the whole sales process was quick and painless. They're valet service is a very nice touch as well. They are by far the best BMW dealer in CT.

Great Sales Advisor & Finance Manager!

by from Weston, CT |

My wife purchased her first BMW and Beverly Clarke & Anthony Martinez were very supportive and patient with us during the entire process, which made our final decision that much easier. Tom Samperi was also very helpful once we decided on the car we wanted.

Exceptional salesman ... Stephen Kozlowski

by from Stamford, CT |

Steve is the consummate professional. He is honest, a pleasure to deal with and very knowledgeable. Nothing falls through the cracks. I never feel like I am being "sold" or "pushed." That's why we have bought six cars from him so far.

Tim Haines, Sales Associate

by from Parker, CO |

Just a quick note to commend Tim Haines for his exceptional customer service as a BMW Sales Professional. Through my interactions with Tim, he went "above and beyond" during the sales process. I have purchased many cars over the years and Tim joins a select few sales associates that have exceeded my expectations as a customer. I would recommend both Tim and BMW of Darien for your next purchase.

New Car

by from South Salem |

The dealership handled the entire experience in an extremely professional and courteous manner. From the test drive through actually taking delivery of the care was pleasure. I would recommend this dealership to everyone.

Nice and easy!

by from Darien, CT |

Everyone was very friendly and they closed the deal in less than a week. It was a simple experience and they got me the exact car I wanted at a very competitive price. Both Neal and Anthony made it pleasurable and fun and I will always use this dealership in the future.

BMW of Darien responded to this review

September 6, 2013

Thank you for the kind words Chris! I am glad to hear our team was able to provide such excellent service. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us this positive review. I hope you will come see us again in the future if you need any assistance. In the meantime, please don't forget to find us on Facebook and Twitter to stay in the loop with exclusive content and special offers. Thank you again, and happy driving! Sincerely, Matt Cosgrove - General Manager