BMW of Greenwich

Used 888-905-5203

BMW Center of Excellence

Excellent Experience with Amazing Sales Rep Bert

by from Westchester, NY |

Wanted to get a safe vehicle. But also needed to make sure it was affordable. Bert compared many prices for me and found one that worked for my budget. He was really nice, always willing to help and just very easy to deal with. I never had to ask for anything. He made the process really easy and weirdly enough, it was enjoyable. I just don't generally put enjoyable and car buying together. But Bert (the employee who sold car) was super nice and really organized and extremely accessible and just made everything go really smoothly.

BMW of Greenwich responded to this review

February 5, 2014

Thank you for this excellent review! We are pleased to hear that Bert was so helpful, and we thank you for your kind words about him. We thank you for choosing BMW of Greenwich, and we know you will enjoy your purchase!

STAY AWAY FROM THIS DEALERSHIP.

by from paterson, NJ |

THIS DEALERSHIP PROVIDES THE WORSE SALES EXPERIENCE EVERRRRRRRR!!!! I WAS ORDERING A CAR FROM THE SALES PERSON ALEX. AND AFTER KEEPING MY DEPOSIT FOR 3 WEEKS THIS UNPROFESSIONAL MANGER CALLS ME TELLING ME WE CAN NOT HONER THE PRICE THAT WE GAVE YOU AND TOOK YOUR DEPOSIT BASED UPON, NOW WE WANNA CHARGE YOU $2000 MORE. THEY ARE SO UNPROFESSIONAL AND RUDE. I ADVICE EVERYONE TO STAY AWAYYYYYY.