289 Mason St, Greenwich, CT 06830

Service 888-876-7651

Come see us today - Lifetime Powertrain Warranty available

Great Dealership and Experience

by from Westchester, NY |

I worked with PJ Singh to lease a 2015 Civic. PJ was extremely helpful in getting me the best car to work with my budget. He took the time to meet with me (more than once) to discuss my options. I drive my Civic every day to and from my job and I feel comfortable knowing that not only am I safe in the car but also that if I ever had any issues PJ and the team at Greenwich Honda would take care of them for me. This dealership is outstanding - my family owns a CRV that was purchased here as well. I would recommend PJ and the entire sales/service team to anyone who was looking for a Honda dealership with the same high standards that the car itself has. PJ is a pleasure to work with. - Julie

by from Stamford, CT 06905 |

P.J. Was an excellent sales person very friendly and very helpful when we purchase our brand new car. We will come back if need another car.

Easy, stress-free purchase experience!

by from Greenwich, CT |

Wonderful experience at Greenwich Honda with Christian and his team! They listened to what we wanted, helped us find it and made the purchase process easy.

Exceptional!

by from Stamford, ct |

I had a wonderful experience buying a car at Greenwich honda. They have the best customer service ever and Donald Martin was exceptional. He is someone who will go the extra mile to keep his customers happy. He was courteous yet fun to talk to. He tried his best to answer all my questions and everything went smooth. I had a great deal.

Superb Customer Service, Superb Transaction A+++++

by from Bronx, NY |

I recently purchase a New 2014 Honda Accord from this dealer. My sales person Donald Martin went out of his way to make sure I received great service and a great deal. Donald kept looping me in on the status of my car on a day-by-day basis while I was waiting for it to arrive at the dealer. He even contacted me during his days off to ensure I was getting good service while he was out. I really appreciated it. Once the car arrived, I received very professional treatment by Damien in the finance department. He made the process short and sweet while explaining everything I needed to know. Also want to commend the great service department for installing the additional accessories I had ordered and for showing me the car features before I took of. I also want to thank Jerome for assisting me on processing the deal onsite while Donald was out that day. Jerome helped me go over the papers and offered further assistance. I have and will recommend family, friends and co-workers needing a new car to definitely go here! Highly superior service-thanks so much! I will definitely come back for further service. Thank you all.

How many more stars can we give!

by from Westchester County, NY |

This is not a commercial for Greenwich Honda, but it could well be. We have no connection with the company or its employees and don't know about anyone else's experience. However, ours could not have been any better. 5 stars out of 5? How about 10 out of 10! We recently purchased a new Honda Accord with navigation and could not be more pleased with the vehicle and grateful for the personalized service, particularly from Donald Martin and Brian. Many thanks! Keep up the good work!

Great Sales Man

by from Portchester New York |

I highly recommend Joe Viveros from Greenwich Honda. He was a very fair person to deal with and very honest from the beginning to the end . I went to Honda of New Rochelle and they were scams! They tell you one price and they lied to me about my interest rate i dont recommend anyone to go there! Lou Piccirillo was a very honest man about my interest rates at Greenwich honda. If your in the market go see Joe viveros

Best car salesman PJ

by from Bridgeport, CT |

Brand new crv from PJ at Greenwich Honda I highly recommend PJ!!!! He goes above and beyond and gave me the best customer service I ever had. I am happy with my service and new CRV I will always recommend PJ to my friends and family. Greenwich Honda is great!!!! PJ gave me a deal to help my financial situation! And I am so thankful. My civic was a lease and only 1 years old! They helped me trade in my lease early and still I paid nothing out of pocket to terminate the lease.

Love Greenwich Honda! PJ Singh, best salesman!

by from Stamford, CT |

PJ Singh is by far one of the best car salesmen have ever met. Amazing...we walked into Greenwich Honda, looking for a used Honda CR-V and he showed us only cars that were within our price range, and answered all of our questions with a smile, and was very knowledgeable. Couldn't have asked for a better salesperson to help us out on our used car adventure. He went above and beyond making sure our needs were met, and that we stayed within our means. We are glad we walked into Greenwich Honda last week, and we are super thrilled with being able to work with PJ. The finance people we dealt with, were fantastic as well. I recommend this dealership very highly, and I recommend you go see PJ if you are looking for a salesman who puts his heart into finding you the right car. Absolutely the best experience i have ever had in purchasing a vehicle. THANK YOU PJ!!! Thank you Greenwich Honda! AMAZING!!!!

Excellent service

by from Rye, NY |

We just leased a new CR-V and couldn't be happier! Christian Sanchez (sales) and Lou Piccirillo (business manager) were incredibly professional, respectful, responsive, and very fair. Unlike other dealerships we visited, we never felt pressured by any hidden agenda. The terms were 100% clear and transparent...no gimmicks or surprises. We've found a dealership for life!

Car buying experience was a breeze!

by from Wilton, CT |

My husband called this dealership in the morning...we were there at 12 noon... by 200 pm we were driving home in our new Honda Odyssey. Everybody here was courteous and very professional from the manager to the agent and to the finance manager. Upon arrival in the dealership, the manager greeted us and introduced us to Donald----Donald was awesome! He answered all our questions--- he was very knowledgable and honest. After test driving the Honda Odyssey, we were sure it was the car we wanted! We spent few more minutes with Donald and waited about 30 minutes for the credit check and went to the back to finalize the deal with the finance manager-- I could not believe everything went so smoothly!! So If you are thinking of getting a new HONDA, this is the dealership to go to. And please don't forget to ask for Donald!