Greenwich Honda

289 Mason St, Greenwich, CT 06830

New 888-485-9126
Used 888-409-8140
Service 888-876-7651

No one sells Hondas for less, with and exclusive Lifetime Powertrain Warranty at no extra cost!

How many more stars can we give!

by from Westchester County, NY |

This is not a commercial for Greenwich Honda, but it could well be. We have no connection with the company or its employees and don't know about anyone else's experience. However, ours could not have been any better. 5 stars out of 5? How about 10 out of 10! We recently purchased a new Honda Accord with navigation and could not be more pleased with the vehicle and grateful for the personalized service, particularly from Donald Martin and Brian. Many thanks! Keep up the good work!

Great Sales Man

by from Portchester New York |

I highly recommend Joe Viveros from Greenwich Honda. He was a very fair person to deal with and very honest from the beginning to the end . I went to Honda of New Rochelle and they were scams! They tell you one price and they lied to me about my interest rate i dont recommend anyone to go there! Lou Piccirillo was a very honest man about my interest rates at Greenwich honda. If your in the market go see Joe viveros

Best car salesman PJ

by from Bridgeport, CT |

Brand new crv from PJ at Greenwich Honda I highly recommend PJ!!!! He goes above and beyond and gave me the best customer service I ever had. I am happy with my service and new CRV I will always recommend PJ to my friends and family. Greenwich Honda is great!!!! PJ gave me a deal to help my financial situation! And I am so thankful. My civic was a lease and only 1 years old! They helped me trade in my lease early and still I paid nothing out of pocket to terminate the lease.

Love Greenwich Honda! PJ Singh, best salesman!

by from Stamford, CT |

PJ Singh is by far one of the best car salesmen have ever met. Amazing...we walked into Greenwich Honda, looking for a used Honda CR-V and he showed us only cars that were within our price range, and answered all of our questions with a smile, and was very knowledgeable. Couldn't have asked for a better salesperson to help us out on our used car adventure. He went above and beyond making sure our needs were met, and that we stayed within our means. We are glad we walked into Greenwich Honda last week, and we are super thrilled with being able to work with PJ. The finance people we dealt with, were fantastic as well. I recommend this dealership very highly, and I recommend you go see PJ if you are looking for a salesman who puts his heart into finding you the right car. Absolutely the best experience i have ever had in purchasing a vehicle. THANK YOU PJ!!! Thank you Greenwich Honda! AMAZING!!!!

Excellent service

by from Rye, NY |

We just leased a new CR-V and couldn't be happier! Christian Sanchez (sales) and Lou Piccirillo (business manager) were incredibly professional, respectful, responsive, and very fair. Unlike other dealerships we visited, we never felt pressured by any hidden agenda. The terms were 100% clear and transparent...no gimmicks or surprises. We've found a dealership for life!

Car buying experience was a breeze!

by from Wilton, CT |

My husband called this dealership in the morning...we were there at 12 noon... by 200 pm we were driving home in our new Honda Odyssey. Everybody here was courteous and very professional from the manager to the agent and to the finance manager. Upon arrival in the dealership, the manager greeted us and introduced us to Donald----Donald was awesome! He answered all our questions--- he was very knowledgable and honest. After test driving the Honda Odyssey, we were sure it was the car we wanted! We spent few more minutes with Donald and waited about 30 minutes for the credit check and went to the back to finalize the deal with the finance manager-- I could not believe everything went so smoothly!! So If you are thinking of getting a new HONDA, this is the dealership to go to. And please don't forget to ask for Donald!

The Great Salesman

by from Greenwich CT |

Donal Martin, salesman of the year! :). He has been very helpful with any situation/issues we've had. He helped my family and i get the car that we needed, a pilot! Can't thank you enough for the help! If you need help finding a great car suitable for you or your family, he's the person to help you.

New Accord

by from Connecticut |

I leased from Wesport Honda before, but decided to try Greenwich Honda! I was very impressed with the the help Mr Martin gave me! My lease is almost over and I am definitely going to be leasing another Accord from Mr Martin, Greenwich Honda has the best sales man I must say!!

Honda Accord

by from Norwalk ,Ct |

I bought a Honda Accord last Saturday in Greenwich .I was impressed by the the sales person Donald Martin .He is knowledgeable and patient and did not pressure me like others.He gave me a good deal .Now I am enjoying my Honda and the price I bought it

A Dream Come True Because Of You

by from Bridgeport, CT |

Upon entering the Greenwich Honda, our intention was only to take a look at the Odyssey and see how it compared with some of the other Minivan, we were considering. Donald Martin in a very friendly manner quickly put us at ease. We found him to be very knowledgeable regarding the Mini V and how it compared to the others. We left that night very impressed and the negotiating experience also went much beter than anticipated.We feel that we recieved a fair price, Donald took us to Lou to finalize the deal for us. Donald took his time to reviewing the car and all of it's components before leaving the dealer. He followed up with a call to make sure we were satisfied with our purchase. Donald, Lou, You Guys Rock! Thumps Up!!!! Sincerely, George Stubbs