Mercedes-Benz of Greenwich

261 W Putnam Ave, Greenwich, CT 06830

New 888-446-5186
Used 888-446-5209
Service 877-869-1372

Visit Our All New Showroom!

sales

by from beacon ny |

Sales top notch... Al White was GREAT..... Would be happy to buy another car from him.. Thanks

Bought my first MB | I'll be back

by from Poughkeepsie, NY |

I bought my first MB from Joe Carbonell yesterday. The entire experience was very pleasant and easy. I really liked how they keep the CarFax in the glove compartment of each car. It's a simple thing, but it goes to show you that they are honest and forthcoming. They were also very willing to work with me and a somewhat unusual financing approach. I'm happy both with the car and the service I received during the buying process.

Greenwich Grab bag

by from New Have, CT |

The lot is cramped and getting cars out is difficult as some are parked directly behind others. Albert White was a gem. He gave me hope for buying used cars. The sales manager.. well not so much. I did buy a car from them in the end for a fair price but the overall process felt like I was buying a used car.

Terrific experience

by from Queens, NY |

This is the 3rd vehicle my family has purchased over the last 3 years and this was a terrific experience. We first visited a dealer in Northern Queens. The salesman was nice enough but the price was at least $3000 higher than everyone else. We left our contact info since they didn't have the color we wanted and they never even called us back. Came to Mercedes Greenwich and dealt with both Joe Carbonell and the manager Anthony. The price was the lowest by far and we really didn't haggle. Service was top notch. We came in with 3 young children and Joe went out of his way to make them feel comfortable. We were able to complete the deal and drive away in just a couple of hours. Honestly, we didn't expect to buy a car that day but the deal was good and the car was the right color and mix of options. There was no point in shopping further. As with any car buying experience, the finance guy offers added options but he was the least pushy of any finance person I have ever dealt with. Throughout the whole process, I'm not sure I could have expected more. The price was great, the service was top notch, and the car is CPO and terrific. It was worth the trip from Northern Queens.

Personable Sales Consultant

by from Greenwich, CT |

Normally I think of the experience of buying a car is like going to the dentist... like pulling teeth. I was pleasantly surprise of my overall experience with Mercedes Benz of Greenwich. It took me about 1 hour from the time I walk thru the door, test drive the car, discuss price and purchase the car. With experience like this, I will definitely go back to Mercedes Benz of Greenwich the next time I am in the market for a car. Albert, you're the man. Thanks for making it a pleasant experience.

Dreadful Service

by from Westchester, NY |

We all know the car business is awful but this dealership takes it to new lows. Not only that, it is owned by Penske which has NO business owning a Mercedes dealership anywhere in the world! Sales department are a bunch of sharks who offer pitiful trade-in values. My new special order was missing valuable options upon delivery to the dealership. I do not care if it was the factory or the dealer that made the mistake. They of course blamed the factory. All they offered was to re-order, wait another 3 months and pay an extra $700 because in the meantime prices have gone up. Avoid at ALL costs. Luckily you have a lot of choices in the area. Mercedes should take away this franchise, it is destroying their brand. I will be sure to bring it up the next time I meet Mr Zetsche!

Great place to buy a used vehicle!!

by from Greenwich, CT |

I've found that buying a car is never an easy process, especially a used car....but the service, attention to detail and impeccable quality of the cars at this dealership was truly amazing. I worked with Al White and he could not have been more helpful...if you are looking for a used car in the local Greenwich area, definitely give Al a call. No high-pressure sales, etc....He'll just work to put you in a really great car in a very timely manner. Definitely recommend giving this dealership a visit.

Nice people to deal with

by from Unionville, CT |

We travel 90 miles to deal with this dealer ship. Both Jose Carbonell and the Sales manager were excellent people to deal with.

Superlative Sales Experience

by from Poughkeepsie, NY |

I came to this dealer based on a recommendation from my trusted mechanic, who has serviced 3 past Mercedes and 2 past Volvo cars of mine. He wouldn't risk our relationship if there was any chance that I could be disappointed. And he was correct. From beginning to end, soup to nuts, all members of Sales, Finance, Management and Reception of Mercedes-Benz of Greenwich treated me and my wife with the utmost of courtesy and professionalism. We also had a brief pleasant experience with the Parts Department. Of special note was the our Salesman, Willie Williams. Mr. Williams was extremely thorough in his approach to listening to our needs and preferences. In a short few hours, we were exposed to a number of carefully chosen cars, from which we picked a model that is the finest and most satisfactory vehicle we have ever owned. It has everything - and I mean all - of the features that I wanted. It is loaded! In terms of financing, he helped us determine exactly the terms that were best for us, in the context of the available offers. I was impressed with the leadership of Mr. Williams in enlisting the support from other team members, in helping him deliver to us, an outstanding customer experience.

Willie Williams is superb!

by from Greenwich, CT |

Just bought a used car from Willie Williams and the experience was excellent. No high pressure, friendly demeanor and knowledgable. We would most certainly buy another car from Mr. Williams

Extraordinary Service

by from Greenwich, CT |

I took my family to just look at some SUVs at the Mercedes-Benz of Greenwich a couple of weeks ago and ended up leaving the dealership with a new car, on the same day and just a few hours after I walked. Mr. Willie Williams, who sold us the car, is simply great. His attention and care to us and the whole process was extraordinary. Even my kids (5 and 8 year olds are not very patient when it comes to spending time at a dealership) were being entertained by the staff and Willie and enjoyed their time there. All in all, a great experience.