Lexus of Greenwich

30 Old Field Pt, Greenwich, CT 06830

New 866-537-7204
Used 888-298-5028
Service 888-478-8531

At Lexus of Greenwich, it's our mission to provide our customers with prestigious luxury cars from Lexus.

Beyond Happy

by from Stamford CT |

This is my second time at this dealership, both times working with Katie and I am positive I will be back. Katie and the rest of the staff I had dealt with were very courteous and friendly but not pushy. Katie truly exceeded my expectations and I am beyond happy!

The Right Kind of Experience

by from Greenwich, CT |

My experience working with my salesperson Katie was always pleasing, as she was knowledgeable, friendly, sensitive and committed to making the sale without being intrusive or pushy. I happily recommend her and the dealership as good place to buy a new car.

Florence Gross

by from ny,ny |

Searching for the 200H for two months, it was a Saturday after that I found a Art Accrual with the time and Readiness to show, test drive the very different Hybrid. Liking it so much , I bought it. Art.was listening to my needs and wants, so I had the sense that it would be a happy adventure. .

Lexus of Greenwich rocks!

by from Dix Hills, NY |

Lexus of Greenwich Had a very pleasant experience while purchasing 2013 RX 350. In-depth technical knowledge, attention to the details, personal touch were shown during the process. Would highly recommend this place for folks seeking Lexus autos (new or used). Katie Koroleva is the best!

by from Albany ny |

Lexus of Greenwich is the best dealer I just bought 04 lexus lx 470 I love it my kids love it and salesman john zymeck is the best of best I will buy Moore cars from this dealer. I want give them 100% out of 100%

by from Albany ny |

Lexus of Greenwich is the best dealer I just bought 04 lexus lx 470 and it's amzing my kids love it

2011 lexus is250 Bob inzitari sr, and bob inzitari

by from Milford Ct 06460 |

I Talked to terry Finneson who contacted me by phone about the 2011 Lexus is250 and told him I would be down to look at the car. when I got to the dealer terry greeted me with such a friendly Personality, and took great interest and care for the car I was looking at for my son which is very rare these days at any dealer. Terry Let me drive the car to feel it out and his experience and friendly care had me buy the car on the spot for my son, so I told terry hold the car I'll be in Saturday with a check. He explained the financial Department and even took my son and I right to the financial Department to take care of all the paper Work, Thankyou again terry. Any of my customers looking for a pre-Owned Lexus I would highly recommend terry Finneson and the Lexus dealer for a vehicle. Sincerely Bob Inzitari SR.

Great!

by from New youk |

Katie in sales was courteous, professional and knowledgeable and Tim in finance was friendly and quick. A very pleasurable experience!

VERY VERY NICE DEALER SHIP

by from LAWRENCEVILLE,G.A |

I BOUGHT THE LEXUS ES 300 .THE CAR IS GREAT AND JOHN ZYMACK IS THE BEST .IT WAS A WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE . Happy Holidays