Karl Chevrolet

261 Elm St, New Canaan, CT 06840

New 877-659-7928
Used 877-646-4639
Service 866-611-6051

Honesty. Integrity. Service. Trust. Since 1927.

An out-of-state purchaser

by from Canton, MI |

Karl Chevrolet is a small "footprint" in New Canaan, CT but exercises a very efficient operation. I traveled from Michigan to examine and subsequently purchase a 2011 Corvette. I had searched the internet sites for about a year to find the vehicle with the mechanical, color, and accessory package that I wanted. Following a couple of emailings and telephone conversations, arrangements were made for me to see the car. The purchase was made and I drove the car back to my home in MI. This is not my first interstate vehicle purchase. Dealing with Karl Chevrolet was thorough and expeditious. A buyer from another state should not have any trepidation in purchasing from this excellent dealership.

May 15, 2014

David - thank you for your kind words. We really appreciate your business and we're glad we were able to make your purchase experience a hassle-free and smooth one. Having been around since 1927, we have a tradition of simply 'doing the right thing' for our customers. At the end of the day, customer service is not rocket science..... its just treating customers like you would hope to be treated.

Great experience.....excellent service

by from New haven ct |

I called and spoke to Rob. He told me about a Tahoe they had just gotten in. When I arrived he had the vehicle ready for me to see and drive. It was exactly as he described.....maybe even better. Rob was very helpful and knowledgeable. They got all the paperwork done while we waited. We drove home with our new Tahoe. A really great experience with super nice people. Everyone at Karl Chevrolet was very friendly and helpful. Thank you.

March 28, 2014

Gus, thanks for your kind words. Thank you for your business. We know you will really enjoy your beautiful Tahoe Z71. Best, Rob Ferarro and Leo Karl III Your friends at Karl Chevrolet

TERRIBLE!! I could not get any help!

by from Texas |

I sent several emails inquiring about a car. Once, I received a generic email back stating: hi we have received your email thank you for your inquiry etc. The next day I get an email asking if it's okay to call; I reply with a yes, and no one calls me. The next day I email back again stating I would really like to buy this car, another day passes before someone finally calls me and asks what kind of information do I need. I tell the man and he says it will take a day to get the info but he would call me back, this was a week ago and still no call.

February 9, 2014

Chris, I am very sorry we initially let you down. No excuses for not responding quickly to your inquiry as we typically do. Between being shorthanded AND dealing with a lot of snow this winter, we did get backed up. I am glad we were able to connect and help get you behind the wheel of that beautiful 2009 Chevy Tahoe LTZ you were looking at. I know we are in the midst of arranging shipping to Texas for you. I thank you for your business and look forward to hearing how much you are enjoying your Tahoe. Leo Karl III President Karl Chevrolet lkarl@karldirect.com

Always Excellent

by from Greenwich, CT |

My family and I have bought and serviced many vehicles from Karl. This family owned dealership always takes great care of our needs - Steve and Rob in sales are top notch professionals. The great thing about this dealership is service - they have an excellent service staff in New Canaan where we live, and a very convenient service center in Greenwich near my work. Bob is awesome - so personable and knowledgable. I like the fact that you deal with one person in sales for everything - other dealers seem to make you go through everything multiple times with multiple people and each one of them is usually trying to sell you something. I've never felt that way at Karl - they honestly want to help you make the right decisions based on your needs. My wife has had multiple Suburbans from them, we've gotten my kids really nice used cars there, and I've purchased many vehicles for my business - including my latest favorite - a Chevy Volt. This car is the BEST i've ever driven - really remarkable technology and a tremendous car! I'm at 178 miles per gallon so far in over 7,000 miles!