Devan Acura of Norwalk

Service 877-212-8543 Service 877-212-8543

1 of 1 review

Great Buying Experience

by from New London, CT |

My trip to Devan Acura was such a pleasant surprise for me. I drove to Norwalk to check out a used Acura I saw on Cars.com without much hope that I could make a deal with the Norwalk dealership. I was helped by Nick, a young salesman who made me feel welcome and comfortable, and who was somewhat of an expert on all things Acura. While on the test drive my car was appraised so we were ready to discuss terms when we returned to the dealership. The negotiation was as simple, straight forward and stress free a process as I could have hoped for. No tricks, stall tactics, or low - balling was involved. We struck a deal with no hassles and I couldn't be happier. I returned the next day to pick up my car and, once again, no hassles or delays. The paperwork was efficiently handled with no pressure to buy "extras" most dealers like to sell. I've bought alot of cars through the years and my experience with Devon was easily the best I've ever had.