New Country Toyota Of Westport

777 Post Rd E, Westport, CT 06880

New 888-477-7281
Used 888-388-6369
Service 888-376-4606

When You Buy, Trade, Lease, or Service with Us, We Both Win!

Excellent dealership experience

by from North Haven, CT |

This dealership went above & beyond all expectations. Jeff C., the GM, took time and much effort to make sure the deal was fair and that we were extremely satisfied. No question that all future Toyota purchases for our family will be made at New Country.

Toyota of Westport

by from Westport CT |

Jeff Symeon was a knowledgable and polite salesperson. I got the car I wanted with a reasonable price. I will buy again from New Country. Jessica in service is great! Leland was also great. Not too pushy and very knowledgable

Nice Experience

by from Charleston, WV |

I recently purchased a 2000 Tundra from New Country Toyota of Westport, CT that I had found online. I live near Charleston, WV so I rented a car and drove about 670 miles to purchase the truck. My salesman was Stepan Halkowycz with whom I had the pleasure of making the transaction. He assured me that I would be purchasing a good, reliable, dependable used truck that would be everything they were advertising and would most importantly, make the return trip home. I wanted to say that I did with no issues! The truck has met all my expectations and more. My purchasing process was for the most part I did all online and over the phone with Stepan. He was very professional and answered all my concerns and requests. He went above and beyond offering assistance with the logistics that were necessary for my purchase. Once I made it there to Westport, they had everything ready for my me. After test driving and allowing me time to look over the truck, I met with the Business Manager Chris O?Connell and in a matter of minutes I was the new owner! Upon my return home, Stepan gave me a call to make sure I had made my return trip back home safe and sound and that my truck had performed well as they were confident it would. I have owned the truck now for a couple weeks and I have been more pleased with this purchased than I were with my 2012 Tundra here in WV! I would totally recommend to anyone that is considering purchasing a used or new automobile from New Country Toyota that if you?re fortunate to work with Stepan, he is the car salesman that you want! Professional, honest, caring and trustworthy, all extremely important aspects that are rare in car salesman.

Excellent Experiene

by from Westport, CT |

Excellent Customer Experience I normally hate car shopping, with pushy and unknowledgeable salesmen... but my salesman, Stepan Halkowycz, made the overall experience great and his knowledge helped me to narrow down my choice of a Rav4. Stepan was professional, polite, extremely knowledgeable and helpful. All car salesmen could learn a lot from him. He listened to all my car issues and needs and was able to respond in such a manner that it helped me to understand the car and help me make a smart choice. You have an extremely valuable employee and I wish him much success.

Great Experience

by from Norwalk, CT |

Great Experience Our sales representative, Rick Reid, was extremely helpful to us in selecting the model and features that interested us most. The buying experience was most comfortable and not at all intimidating. Upon delivery of our new car, Rick went over how to operate all the features. Overall, an extremely satisfying experience. And we're enjoying our new Toyota.

Excellent Car Buying Experience

by from Orange, CT |

Excellent Car Buying Experience First of all I hate car shopping, but coming to New Country Toyota was a breath a fresh air. I was in the process of buying a new car and did my research and was 90% positive I wanted a 2014 Toyota Rav 4 so I went to the Toyota Dealer that was the closest to my house; their salesman spent the entire time talking to my husband about trading in his truck for a Toyota Tundra. Needless to say, I left there very disappointed and started looking up other Toyota Dealers online. I emailed New Country about a Rav 4 they had in stock and I received an email back from Jeff, the general manager, within 30 minutes. I told him what happened at the other dealer and made arrangements to leave my husband at home this time and drive the 30 miles to Westport. It was the best decision I ever made. Jeff and Billy made the experience enjoyable. Billy and I went on a 30 minute test drive and by the time we returned to the dealership to talk prices, we already felt like friends. Jeff and Billy never once pressured me to drive, they took the time to explain everything to me (buying versus leasing) and found me the exact car I wanted. I left there without committing to anything but they were still willing to hold the Rav 4 for me until I spoke to my husband. We went and picked up the car three days later and the monthly payments were within cents of what Jeff quoted me before applying for credit. I highly recommend New Country Toyota, Jeff Carrington, and Billy Winn. I will definitely go back to buy another car from these gentlemen.

Great customer service

by from Westport, cT |

Andrei was knowledgeable, friendly and very professional. He was great about showing me what I was looking for without feeling pressured to consider other cars. When shopping for a new car, you always worry about the heavy sales pitch and there was none of that with Andrei or Toyota of Westport. I'd recommend him to anyone looking for a new car. Thanks!

Had a great experience

by from weston, CT |

had a great experience with Jeff Symeon. He was thorough, smart, friendly and patient. He definitely knows his stuff and was easy to work with.

The best price with 2014 Prius!

by from Bridgeport, CT |

They are all nice and funny guy, they give me a very good price with the 2014 new Prius. I like there, I recommend it to everyone. Wish you will have nice purchase experience like me!

GREAT CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE!!!!

by from BRIDGEPORT, CT |

NEW COUNTRY TOYOTA OF WESTPORT IS THE BEST CHOICE I COULD HAVE MADE TO BUT MY FIST CAR. THE ENTIRE STAFF WAS A PLEASURE TO WORK WITH. JEFF CARRINGTON, JEFF SYMEON, CHRIS, ANDY, JAIME MADE SURE I GOT EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED. THEY MADE IT HAPPEN!!!! IT WAS ALL WORTH THE WAIT!!!! THANK YOU NW COUNTRY TOYOTA!!!

New Country Mercedes Benz of Hartford

by from Hartford, CT |

This was my first time ever purchasing a vehicle from this dealership. As soon as I showed up I was welcomed by friendly people in a great environment. I felt no pressure what so ever in purchasing any of the cars that were available, in fact the dealership really respected my privacy when looking at the vehicles in the manner I wanted to. Once I made my decision, it was smooth sailing. From the salesman to the finance guys; Cherif, Wayne and Jerrold treated with the utmost respect throughout my entire purchase. These guys really made it work!!!!!! I couldn?t be happier with the effort that was put in by the entire team, not only during the purchase but after was well. Everything about this place was great from the customer service, to the facilities. I had a wonderful experience and would recommend friends and family!!!! Thank you again!!!