New Country Toyota Of Westport

777 Post Rd E, Westport, CT 06880

New 888-477-7281
Used 888-388-6369
Service 888-376-4606

When You Buy, Trade, Lease, or Service with Us, We Both Win!

Excellent dealership experience

by from North Haven, CT |

This dealership went above & beyond all expectations. Jeff C., the GM, took time and much effort to make sure the deal was fair and that we were extremely satisfied. No question that all future Toyota purchases for our family will be made at New Country.

Great Dealership

by from Westport, CT |

Everyone was exceptional and made the transition from one vehicle to another very smooth. In the past I have had much difficulty with auto sales people. This was a pleasant and very informative group to work with. Mike Ciufo was very patient and took his time to explain all I needed to understand and made sure my phone and everything that needed to be set up was set up properly.

Eric and James Rock!

by from fairfield county, ct |

Cynics tell you you'll never find an honest car salesman. Quite the contrary. Buying a Prius, with the help of Eric Peele and James, at New Country Toyota of Westport, was just the opposite. These guys rock! Fun, funny, upbeat and upfront. They listen carefully, are informative, and give you the facts you ask for.. They're open, honest and efficient; we shared lots of laughs, and it was just plain fun. In sum, I bought a great car from two great guys, and still am smiling..

Excellent overall service

by from Norwalk, CT |

I can't enough great things about this dealership. Everyone was very friendly and professional. Jeff I believe the general manger was very accommodating and worked well with me in getting the paperwork done. I actually went in with "maybe I will purchase to for sure I am walking out with a car" my sales rep Stepan was very professional not pushy at all and very knowledgeable of the car I was interested in. His interest to get me what I wanted in a car and making sure I am very satisfied was actually the print I needed to go ahead with the purchase. I felt certain I would be taken care of. I had a follow up call from Stepan if I had any questions or concerns and if I am happy with my new car! Excellent dealership and I would recommend to anyone

Fantastic Customer Service!

by from Milford, CT |

I am a longstanding customer of sales and service at New Country Toyota of Westport. My most recent purchase of a 2015 Prius C has been the best of a very long list of great experiences with these folks. Mike Ciufo responded quickly to an email request for information; we made an appointment to meet, talk options, and test drive a vehicle the next week. I traded in my 2005 Prius at that appointment and drove home the same day with new registration, new plates, and a just-washed, beautiful, and affordable new car with a full tank of gas! Leland Feng worked through the papers with me, explaining finance and warranty options. And, last but not least, Mike showed me over to the service department, where I set up my first maintenance appointment with the always friendly and efficient Dwayne Taylor. I even got a quick tutorial from Mike on my new navigation, audio, and Bluetooth systems! Everyone was friendly, forthcoming, and beyond helpful. I highly recommend this dealership and the Toyota line of vehicles they sell.

So easy!

by from Norwalk, CT |

It had been over 15 years since I had shopped for a new car and was completely clueless. Al was an excellent resource. He knew the answers to my questions before I knew the questions to ask! He was very friendly and helpful. My daughter was thrilled to go for a ride listening to her favorite musician. (Sorry you had to sit through so much Shawn Mendes, Al.) So much has changed in the Toyota technology in 15 years but Al was very patient as he explained everything to me. He also sent me a text that afternoon to check up on how I liked the car. Leland was very organized and my meeting with him was quick. All of the forms were ready to be signed. He made the finance part of buying a car easy. He was friendly and put me at ease. Friday the 13th was a great day to drive away in a new car. Thank you so much!!

Great service

by from westport, ct |

Al was very helpful and patient - really made the process easy and fast.

Had fun!

by from Norwalk, CT |

Love buying cars, and Billy and the staff at New Country made it a great and enjoyable experience. Will definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a positive car buying experience.

Leasing of a 2015 Highlander

by from Norwalk, CT |

Had a wonderful experience with leasing my Highlander. This is my first time leasing so they were very patient with me in making my final decision. I test drove a couple of cars, asked many questions and took a couple of weeks to make my decision. They weren't pushy at all and always available to help answer questions. I wanted a specific interior/exterior color and they searched and went out of their way to try and locate it for me. I know I went over things a few times with them, but in the end, I'm happy with the lease and it's a beautiful car. Thanks for being so patient and providing excellent customer service. Ricky, Mike, Jamie and Chris...thanks again!

Perfect Birthday Present

by from Monroe, CT |

I came to Toyota of Westport after talking briefly with Al on the phone. I explained my financial situation of being a new college graduate with a recently new job. This was going to be one of my first tasks on my own; leasing a new car. He quickly rose to the occasion of creating the perfect offer that met ALL of my requirements. 2 DAYS later and just hours before my birthday I was driving home in my brand new 2015 Toyota Corolla. This exceeded my expectations and I could not be happier. Every time I look at my car I can't help but smile! When I am ready to purchase a vehicle I know this is where I will be.

Great Service

by from Westport, CT |

Everybody was so kind, courteous, attentive and very efficient. I woud definitely reccomend to my friends in the area this dealership.Thanks for everything and I absolutely LOVE my FJ!