Orland Park Nissan

8550 West 159th St., Orland Park, IL 60462

great customer service

by from midlothian il |

Service is always fast and accessible.never try and sell you something you dont need.had a friend do a repair last year that almost destroyed my engine,they took me in immediately and fixed his mistake.have bought 3 cars there last 16 years and always have my service done at dealership.except once,and they had to correct that. Always had problems with ford dealership where i purchased two trucks from. Never once had anything but great service from this dealership.

disapointed

by from orland park, il |

Very disappointed after 5 yrs of being a customer. I will never go back again!! To make the story short, I took my car for an oil change. the dealer offers a multipurpose inspection with the oil change. After 10 minuets, my car was ready. I was amazed by that. I asked the the staff member if everything was OK with the car. He stated yes. when I asked for the report, I learned that my car was never inspected. I spoke to the general manager, he said that I should never brought in my car on a Saturday. I told him; I wouldn't if I was told that I wont get a good service on Saturdays. I told him that I was disappointed. the General Manager didn't even look at me and kept on flipping some papers he was working on. I told him that he just lost a 5 yrs customer. He said THAT IS FINE WITH ME. He didn't attempt to hear my concerns. What is ironic is that the service technician, acknowledge the mistake and apologized. But the general manager was so unprofessional. Maybe he was upset for being at work on a 40 degrees Saturday in January. To be fair here, the rest of the staff was more professional than the general manager. In summary, I am upset mainly with the way the General MANAGER handled the situation. Also, I feel that the dealer is entitled to let the customer know that an inspection wasn't done. What I f I drove the car with my 3 yrs old daughter thinking that the car is SAFE since it was inspected by the dealer.

Service Department

by from Illinois |

Chris is an excellent employee. I've been there two times now with my 2013 Altima, and he has been VERY helpful. He thoroughly explains everything, and they were also able to find the problem I was describing with my car (auto belt tensioner). I bought my car in Arlington Heights but have decided to stay with Orland for service because they are all patient and friendly.

Very Pleased

by from Chicago, IL |

I recently took my car here for service and was very pleased. They were very helpful and I got my car in and out very quickly. It was also nice to get a car wash. I will be returning for service again.

Great

by from chicago, Il |

I want to commend my salesman, Sam, for being professional and patient. I never felt rushed or forced. Even when the color I wanted was not available, I still wanted to make my purchase from Sam. He made the experience great from start to finish and in the future I will recommend him to as many people as I can

Outstanding Experience

by from Bloomingdale,IL |

We never had any experience like this anywhere else and very pleased with the sale. Ben and Jeremy were very helpful. We clearly noticed and suprised that nobody force you to buy their product. We had such a pleasant experience and recommended to others.

Great

by from Chicago, IL |

Their sales people were knowledgeable and helpful. Made the decision very easy. Financing was great too.

Great Folks!

by from chicago, IL |

The staff in the service department at Orland Park Nissan are so smart. They diagnosed a problem when the diagnostic computer could not. They were really great that way and I bet they can fix anything!

Thanks!

by from des moines, IA |

I had the greatest car buying experience ever here just recently. They made me feel very comfortable the entire time. I got the Juke and I love it, my husband even like it! really happy!

Thanks!

by from montreal, CAN |

I was made a very happy customer by some of the great people here. I though everyone I interacted with at this dealership did a great job!