Riverbank Volkswagen

(5.0) 9 Reviews

42 W Broad St, Stamford, CT 06902

Jetta Lease

by from Stamford, CT |

Overall, a great experience. Very professional and helpful sales and business staff. Very honest information and easy process. They were very flexible to meet my needs and helped secure the automobile that I wanted. Would certainly recommend this dealership to anyone interested in VW.

Best Car Dealer in Stamford, CT

by from Stamford, Ct |

I love Riverbank VW in Stamford CT. I have been a customer for many years I'm on car number 3. My salesmen Sammy Curcio is the best we have a great relationship based on trust and friendship. I know that I can count on Sammy to put me in the right car at a fare price. He goes above and beyond to help me. I love the dealership they are all very friendly and the showroom is always clean and professional looking. It's a great place to buy a car.

Totally nice.

by from Riverside, CT |

Go in with price research and they will accommodate no problem, no pressure. Very friendly.

Leasee

by from Stamford, CT |

I had an excellent leasing experience at Riverbank VW. The salespeople were informative on all features of each model. When it came to talking price, there were no surprise fees or uncomfortable haggling. They gave me a great deal and were very fair in the process. Everyone was friendly and helpful. The two people I dealt with were Mark and Eric. Both were fantastic. I would strongly recommend this dealership to others.

Leasee

by from Stamford, CT |

Great experience overall, professional staff and smooth transaction. They are willing to help you in anyway. I highly recommend using Riverbank Volkswagen, Mark was fantastic and along with everyone else.

Awesome Dealership

by from Stamford, CT |

I started with Riverbank in 2009 with warranty service on a Eos that I purchase out of state. They were able to fix the problems I had with the car that the original dealership I bought the Eos from could not. In 2012 I traded in the older Eos to Riverbank. They not only gave me a great trade in value, but also got me a new 2012 Eos at an excellent price. The whole dealership is filled with friendly knowledgeable people that will go out of their way not only to help you but please you too, and all done with a smile. Love their service department too. Could not ask for a better dealership. Thanks Riverbank, you are the greatest!!!

Purchase + Service = 5 STARS

by from Darien, CT |

From the research and purchase of my preowned VWTouareg, to the maintenance and service since, I couldn't be happier. Shani Buster and her team at Riverbank VW are professional, thorough, friendly and extremely knowledgeable. Eric and the service team are always polite, friendly, professional and timely. I am extremely happy with my purchase and the maintenance process continues to be smooth and without surprises.

Best Dealership EVER!!!!

by from Stamford Ct |

Just bought a 2010 Beetle convertible from RiverBank, Everyone was so nice there, they were very helpful and accomodating,special thanks to Mark, Matt, and Eric and his cute son Timmy! I would highly recommend them you won't be disappointed!! Judy B.

Amazing dealership!

by from Stamford, CT |

Riverbank Volkswagen is an amazing dealership. I recently moved to Stamford and had my VW serviced last week. Everything about the dealership was impressive. The staff was knowledgeable and friendly. Erric and Edison were extremely helpful and offered fast and efficient service. I?ve had my car serviced at various dealerships and Riverbank Volkswagen is by far the friendliest and most competent. I highly recommend it!